Official 2017 Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend!

I got swept at mile 5.7. i couldn't have gone too much farther anyway. Training was sabotaged by Plantar fasciitis caused by my medications.

Signed up for 2018 Princess Half. Being signed up for an event is the only thing to get me on a treadmill. Wearing night splints for feet.

I got swept at mile 5.7. i couldn't have gone too much farther anyway. Training was sabotaged by Plantar fasciitis caused by my medications.

Signed up for 2018 Princess Half. Being signed up for an event is the only thing to get me on a treadmill. Wearing night splints for feet.

Sorry to hear you got swept. :( I had some problems with PF earlier this year. It's not fun! Hoping the night splints help.

I'm glad you have another attempt on the horizon. Thinking happy thoughts for your PF as well. My mom has cramping in her hands caused by medication and she swears by drinking orange juice and getting lots of pottasium to help ease it. I have no idea if that will help you as well (as I'm no dr.) But thought I'd mention it :)

Glad you registered for another race - and don't hesitate to take a little time to heal, it will make for a much happier training cycle next time. I had a hip issue that lingered for a few months and it really got my down - I wish I'd hit pause sooner rather than running through it (and icing and using a lot of Tylenol).

Sorry to hear that. I had PF last year and it really takes a toll on your running. I use superfeet inserts in my running shoes and never go bare foot (I love going bare foot around the house). My dr. also recommended stretching my feet which it sounds like you'll get with your splints. Mine eventually went away - I hope yours heals quickly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter