******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is the MNSSHP for adults and children and I would assume you would need a valid park ticket to MK on the day you plan to attend??

No, you don't need a park ticket. If you have a park ticket but no party ticket, you have to leave by 7pm. If you have a party ticket, but no park ticket, you can arrive from 4pm.
If you take that day as a rest day so you can enjoy the late-night festivities, then the cost is more acceptable. If you consider you're getting access to the park for at least 6 hours, it's comparable time wise to more than half a day. So take half the cost of a park ticket and deduct it from the party ticket price to see the real cost.

You can save buying a park ticket for that day and still get to enjoy MK from 4pm onwards.

DD12 and I have decided to go to Universal that day and do Harry Potter stuff while DH plays golf. Our friends who have younger kids are spending the day in their resort. Then we'll all meet up at 4pm in MK to take advantage of the lower crowds and be ready for the 7pm start of the Halloween festivities!

On the nights of the Christmas party what is the latest a BOG reservation can be scored? Also I noticed on tourning plans the week of December 17 it has magic kingdom opening 8 every morning. Is that accurate?

MNSSHP on NOV 1???!!!! Why? We were really hoping the Oct 31 was the last one. We don't want to do the party, and it was so nice thinking we had that whole week (except for the 31st) with no party to plan around. Good thing I've only done preliminary at this point, and can't even make ADRs yet.
I found this disappointing to as I am looking forward to the transformation of MK from Halloween to Christmas decorations

For those who are interested, the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party are as follows:
  • August 25 and 29, 2017
  • September 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29, 2017
  • October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
  • November 1, 2017
Pretty soon, they're going to be doing the Halloween party in July. :-)

For those who are interested, the dates for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party are as follows:
  • August 25 and 29, 2017
  • October 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29 and 31, 2017
  • November 1, 2017
I agree, anything before October seems too early to me

Looks like around 400 for the four of us, what do you get for that? That is pretty high as you mention and if it is only seeing Halloween costumed characters then I am not sure we will do it.
Trick or treating, we got tons of candy and my kids dd 16 and dd11 thought it was great.jack and sally, 7 dwarfs only meet at the parties. Wait times for characters are about an hour. My dd16 waited alone for jack and sally, great interaction. hallowishes, they are fantastic fireworks! Hocus pocus (one of my favorite movies) stage show. low ride times. different parade that we only saw part of. I would do it again. We didn't go to the parks that day. Got there at 4 and stayed til they closed at midnight. I wasn't happy with the price but we had such a great time.

Trick or treating, we got tons of candy and my kids dd 16 and dd11 thought it was great.jack and sally, 7 dwarfs only meet at the parties. Wait times for characters are about an hour. My dd16 waited alone for jack and sally, great interaction. hallowishes, they are fantastic fireworks! Hocus pocus (one of my favorite movies) stage show. low ride times. different parade that we only saw part of. I would do it again. We didn't go to the parks that day. Got there at 4 and stayed til they closed at midnight. I wasn't happy with the price but we had such a great time.

Exactly what I needed to know, thank you. Could be possible now especially where one of my daughters love Jack Skellington.

I found this disappointing to as I am looking forward to the transformation of MK from Halloween to Christmas decorations
Me too. The 11/1 MNSSHP threw a wrench into my plans for MVMCP. I was hoping for a Christmas party on 11/10 but the schedule that week first week is off now because of the 11/1 Halloween party. Ugh.

Looks like we are down to being able to end our night in MK only 3 nights during our trip. Just can't afford the extra $ for 10 people to go to the party.

I usually only go to MK one day for nighttime entertainment and gob on party days the other days. It's really not crowded all day

True, also trying to plan out those times when something could go wrong. a ride may go down, or we may just have to miss some things.

I like to factor this in on one day too. I have a few days at MK and I've put in a two hour window Just as catch up time.

Another question...planning the following TS...but, if I add to my days I will have another 6 hours to myself and a one credit TS to burn...other than those listed below, where would you spend that last single TS credit? Thinking a resort or Disney Springs? But no restrictions, what would you chose?

Tusker House
Via Napoli
50's PrimeTime
Askerhus
Wolfgang Puck Grand Cafe
CRT
Trattoria al Forna
Le Cellier (first 6 hour day by myself)
Be Our Guest (actually planning lunch and a breakfast, but wanted to add)

We like Whispering Canyon, Reaglan Road and Boatwrights. We also liked 1900 Park Fare.

• August 25 and 29, 2017
  • November 1, 2017

Ugh! Every year that we go the week of Labor Day they do not have the party that week. Every year we do not go they do. Still working on my husband for a trip this year.

* This is the description of the meal deal I found, want to make sure folks aren't thinking it is a QS plan, it isn't, it's only one Counter Service per day.

It's Called the 2016 Disney Summer Quick Service Meal Plan, this new plan is an abbreviated version of the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan. It entitles each guest of your party to one FREE quick service meal per day of stay.
Upgrade to regular dining is $44.79/$14.01. Upgrade to Quick service is $25.79/$10.52.

Bravo for finding that!!! I wasn't finding anything. Those numbers look much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter