******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what I needed to know, thank you. Could be possible now especially where one of my daughters love Jack Skellington.
They don't sign a book but they give you a postcard of them with signatures on it. My daughter still talks about it......although she does have a slight Disney obsession.......sometimes I think she may be worse then me!

Wonder what the 3rd week of August is! Lol
We are going August 14th-20th and technically it's the third week lol
Yeah, 3rd week can be ify. We are not counting on it....kids have to get back to school and the 4th week/last week will be too late for us.

MVMCP is going on 5 nights during our trip. We've scheduled 3 days for MK, so trying to figure out which days. We've done the party several times, and we're not doing it this year(a lot of $ for 6 people). I know party days are less crowded due to no fireworks....but there's no fireworks! what to do...

Has the UK always been free QS for mod resort and free DP for deluxe resort? Hoping that's not the case for the US FD.

I have tried 2 WDW trips and both were disasters. First trip was cut super short by my cousin's wedding in Miami and my 20 year old daughter got sick. This was in 08. Fast forward to 13 and my younger (then 22) daughter and I went. She has epilepsy and had not one but two major seizures, we had one good day in the park, one emergency trip back to the hotel where we stayed in our room for 3 days (we were pixie dusted by WDW, they delivered balloons, flowers, stuffed Minnie and get well card from Mickey and Minnie) Then she decided she felt well enough on the evening of day 4 to try the parks again, no rides, just shows and stuff... and had a second seizure in which she was injured. We went by ambulance and spend the next 2 days in Celebration hospital, then back to the resort for another day in the room then home.

Fast forward to today, and my best friend and I planning a trip in September. Two 50 year old women, no kids... I WILL SEE DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!! Hope everyone has wonderful trips! (and free dining!)

So, this may be a redundant question. What is stopping a US citizen from booking the UK Disney package?

What the heck? They skipped right over fall 2017 dates. What's up with that? :scratchin :badpc:
The UK always releases their dates a year ahead. So it is normal for them to be getting the 2018 offer right now. They got the 2017 offer last year.

However, this can still be a sign of what is to come for the United States, as typically free dining for the US has been released within a few days of the UK offer dropping. That is why some are speculating that Monday (the 10th) may be the release date for the US.

MVMCP is going on 5 nights during our trip. We've scheduled 3 days for MK, so trying to figure out which days. We've done the party several times, and we're not doing it this year(a lot of $ for 6 people). I know party days are less crowded due to no fireworks....but there's no fireworks! what to do...
There are still fireworks during the party, just not the standard ones. Could always hang at Polynesian and watch the fireworks from the beach there

* This is the description of the meal deal I found, want to make sure folks aren't thinking it is a QS plan, it isn't, it's only one Counter Service per day.

It's Called the 2016 Disney Summer Quick Service Meal Plan, this new plan is an abbreviated version of the Quick Service Disney Dining Plan. It entitles each guest of your party to one FREE quick service meal per day of stay.
Upgrade to regular dining is $44.79/$14.01. Upgrade to Quick service is $25.79/$10.52.

I tried to upgrade our dining with this deal, and kept getting an error. Can you modify it online or should I just call? Has anyone done this over the computer successfully? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter