Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Updating my info!! Nov 1st-4A/1C ADR Tony's Town Square Restaurant 3:45pm. Costumes: DD-Anna (Coronation Gown) me, hubby, my parents are wearing matching halloween Mickey t-shirts and mom and I have purple glitter Minnie Ears to wear. Still looking for some baseball style hats for my hubby and dad with mickey ears on them or something of that sort. If anyone knows of somewhere I can get them, please let me know!!

This was a "dressed up" as I could talk the adults into, LOL!!!

We have tickets to MNSSHP on Oct 31st, after being on the Disney Fantasy for a week.

Me: King Fergus

DW: Queen Elinor as a bear
DD: Merida

:welcome:

Just purchased for 10/22! I'm traveling with an adult sibling who does not want to attend the party...how could you not? I'm still brainstorming for costume ideas.

Siblings...sigh... :p

Just bought our tickets for MNSSHP!! October 25th!!! So excited!!!!! :D :D :D We haven't been to the party since 2011.

How many kids and adults in your party? Is anyone dressing up?

Hi All,

Me and my partner (both 25 yrs old) will be visiting MNSSHP next year and was wondering if anyone can suggest costume ideas?

Neither of us will be willing to wear a hat/wig due the temperature and also anything obviously heavy and thick clothing.

Please help, we're really stuck and would love some opinions :)

Scan the current guest list as well as the 2013 and 2014 lists (links in first post of this thread) to see if anything inspires you. :)

Our last party was in 2013. Can't wait for this one!
6(6A)-self-Rapunzel, DM-Mother Gothel, DH, DD, DFIL, DMIL-Snuggly Duckling Ruffians (I think)

Which date are you attending? ;)

Well, y'all...I was trying to kill two birds with one stone by updating the list at taekwondo tonight, but unfortunately their internet is down, and no way am I updating on my phone. Way too risky! Lol! I'll get it done later tonight, though! :)

Well that was dumb...lol We'll be there Oct. 20th.
Lol! If it makes you feel any better, you're not the only one who has done that. :)

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy and let me know if there are any errors or missing information. Also, when giving an update or a photo, if you could please put the party date in the post, that would save me a little time. Thanks! :)

Hi Sarah! I just missed your update, but I am just finding this thread (don't know how I missed it). We are going for the first time this year! So EXCITED!
Party date: Tuesday, October 6th
6 ppl - 5 adults (one who will be 8 mos pregnant) and 1 child
Still undecided on the costumes since this is our first time and not sure what to expect plus I want to be comfortable!
We are eating a late lunch at Sanaa so just doing snacks at the party or may grab a QS if hungry!

September 18th
Famsen-4(4 adult)- self-Halloween Tee Shirt (skeleton with Mickey shaped red heart), DH-Halloween Tee (Creature from the Black Lagoon?), DD-?, DSIL-?

No ADRs

We'll be there! :D

date attending: Sunday, Oct. 18th
total number of people in your party: 4 (2 adults, 2 children)
costumes for each party member: Pirates! (Pirate League @3:55)
ADR place and time: The Crystal Palace 5:50

date(s) attending: October 1, 2015
total number of people in your party: 3
# of Adults and # of children: 3 Adults
costumes for each party member: Me-Minnie Mouse (disneybounding), Mom: Goofy (disneybounding), "Fairy Godmother" Joan: Witch
No ADR - eats up too much party time ;)

katyj26-3(3A/0C)- Me: Minnie Mouse (disneybounding), Mom: Goofy (disneybounding), "Fairy Godmother" Joan: Witch

Thursday Oct 22nd
1 adult, 2 kids
Evil Queen, Evie (from Descendants), Carlos (from Descendants)
No ADR for actual party - eating a late lunch at Whispering Canyon at 12:50 before getting costumed up and heading over on the WL boats

We're attending 2 parties:

Just DH & I are attending 10/20 - undecided on costumes. Thinking of doing Mr & Mrs Potato Head.

DH, I, Dd, DSIL, DGD - attending 10/27. Pirates.

Less than two weeks to go! We haven't done MNSSHP since 2011 and can't wait to go.

September 22 with 5:20 ADR at the Plaza
Brer Shay 6 Adults (self, DH + 4 friends) - Gilligan's Island - Gilligan, Skipper, Mr. & Mrs. Howell, MaryAnn, and Ginger

1. Ill be there solo September 25th dressed up as a bing bong from inside out (changed over the weekend). This is my first party and I am so excited!

Last edited:
October 12th for us. I'll be Mike Wazowski and DW will be Disgust from Inside Out. Thanks for this. You rock! Happy Halloween everybody!!! :yay:

We will be there Oct 20 (just DH, me and our 2 youngest) . Absolutely no clue on costumes yet, but I have some ideas.

We may add a party on Oct 18. We always do 2 parties but just haven't talked ourselves into it.

Hey everyone!
This will be our fourth time going for my birthday, this time the big 21!
party:
We are going Oct. 2nd.
Only me and my mom are going (2 adults.)
We will be doing last year's costumes again; I'm the queen of hearts, and my mom is my card minion.
Now I have to see if I can find the photos from last year so that I can share them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter