Official 2011 Princess Half Thread Part II!!!

Not only did I ride to the airport with you I finished about 25 seconds after you did per that pic of the finish line and the clock! :-)

GREAT video, looks like you guys had so much fun. Thanks for sharing!

omg juiie!!! how ironic and funny!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: We were meant to have met! However indirectly!

Hey everyone!!! awesome job on the half!!! this was my first one and it was much harder than i expected but i finished and thats all i cared about anyway!! I did have a question and I know my chances are slim but I thought id ask....

I got an I did it shirt at the expo and when i got home its to small. does anyone know if there is anywhere i could get another one? im sure they are all gone but i thought id check.

thanks for your help!!
heather

Hi Everyone -

This was my second Princess and loved every minute of it, except I ran it with a closed bone stress fracture (13cm) so I did it slow. I ran my own race and finished that is all that matters as I felt every ounce of pixie dust needed to keep my legs moving.

I am considering the half in January because of the savings email we all received, because if I do the princess for the 3rd time - I wont be saving any additional money. Where for the marathon weekend half, I can save $20 plus the early bird savings reg. fee.

Unfortunetly, I cant find the email with the marathon weekend savings. Does anyone know the code or have the email they can forward me.

Financially, I am looking to run another disney half (either the princess or donald - whatever is cheaper) but I am a mom of 4 and I count my pennies in this economy.

Huge thanks!! and congrats to all of you!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Everyone -

This was my second Princess and loved every minute of it, except I ran it with a closed bone stress fracture (13cm) so I did it slow. I ran my own race and finished that is all that matters as I felt every ounce of pixie dust needed to keep my legs moving.

I am considering the half in January because of the savings email we all received, because if I do the princess for the 3rd time - I wont be saving any additional money. Where for the marathon weekend half, I can save $20 plus the early bird savings reg. fee.

Unfortunetly, I cant find the email with the marathon weekend savings. Does anyone know the code or have the email they can forward me.

Financially, I am looking to run another disney half (either the princess or donald - whatever is cheaper) but I am a mom of 4 and I count my pennies in this economy.

Huge thanks!! and congrats to all of you!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Since I am resting with this cold, I thought I would read through all the junk that was in my princess net bag! By the way, I'm so happy I got a net bag!

I didn't know that this was the third annual Princess Half marathon!!! How exciting!!

I went to look at the Disneyland half and it's booked 100%!!! boo hoo!

The code for marathon weekend that I got was only for $20 off the full or goofy. No discount off the 1/2.

GREAT BLOG! Cute pics, looks like a fun trip. Where did you get those princess crowns! SO CUTE! And you were all nice and sparkly!

The ones three of us wore from the race were from AC Moore...styrofoam type of material with glitter. They were $1 each!

The ones we wore were around the parks:

Mine - from the rundisney booth at the Philly Rock n Roll Half as they tried to get "customers"

My Friends - They got theirs from the Sparkle Skirt booth at the Princess Expo for $4. They even lit up. They combined their new crowns with some blingy Mickey ears for the total look!

Thanks everyone, for the feedback about my blog. I am very new to it and a very un-bloggy kind of person. I am going to try to keep up with it (at least my races). I don't have time to scrapbook anymore. This is the cheaters version to scrapbooking for me!

Thanks everyone, for the feedback about my blog. I am very new to it and a very un-bloggy kind of person. I am going to try to keep up with it (at least my races). I don't have time to scrapbook anymore. This is the cheaters version to scrapbooking for me!

I am wondering if everyone jumped over to a new thread??

I will try to find an Official 2011 Princess Half Thread Part III.........no didn't find one.

My neighbor just started running 6 months ago and lost 60lbs. She really wants to do the Princess half next year.

Julie,

Great write-up, I enjoyed reading your report! We had quite a bit in common through the race.

Wendy

Princesses, do you suddenly have a subscription to Redbook that you never requested?

Hubby and I are both subscribed now and all I can think is that it has something to do with the Princess Half (or somethign more nefarious. yikes).

Any thoughts?

Princesses, do you suddenly have a subscription to Redbook that you never requested?

Hubby and I are both subscribed now and all I can think is that it has something to do with the Princess Half (or somethign more nefarious. yikes).

Any thoughts?

I'm pretty sure I remember something about a 'complimentary' one year subscription being included with the registration.

A complimentary supscription was included for all U.S. residents (not us Canadians though). You had the option on the registration to opt not to have it start right away or print out a waiver asking for a 3.25 (approx.) refund in lieu of the subscription.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter