Offical free dining watch 2008

Wow... I called right at 7, didn't have to wait on hold... and had my package booked by 7:08.

Now... I've already received my confirmation # via e-mail. The phone lines look to be in better shape than with the Disney Visa offer... I guess the "special offer" was actually busier than the "general public."

Wow... I called right at 7, didn't have to wait on hold... and had my package booked by 7:08.

Now... I've already received my confirmation # via e-mail. The phone lines look to be in better shape than with the Disney Visa offer... I guess the "special offer" was actually busier than the "general public."

SHOW OFF!!!! :)

I'm on hold on the house phone on the 877# - however, i can't call in on my cell phone on the 407 #'s - I'm getting the DREADED "All circuits are busy message!!!!!!!' :scared1:

Lynne

I'm on hold on the house phone on the 877# - however, i can't call in on my cell phone on the 407 #'s - I'm getting the DREADED "All circuits are busy message!!!!!!!' :scared1:

Lynne

Yep, it took me six minutes to get past that.... keep tryin!!!

Yay! Just book Pop Century preferred for Sept. 7 - 21 with MYW base tickets and deluxe dining! I tried to get ASMu but there were no preferred rooms and we really wanted one, so POP it is!

Here's another issue: I have to take my son to school in 10 minutes... I'm still on hold. DO I TAKE HIM IN LATE???? WHAT EXCUSE DO I USE????

:rotfl2:

Ok had to move from Pop preferred room to All Star Sports preferred but got free dining which is what's important. Heopfully one of you guys got my room at Pop!!! :)

Ok - finally in on the main 407 #......took about 5 minutes - that is, to plug my ressie info in and begin the wait on hold!!!!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter