Offical free dining watch 2008

The Value Resorts have been full for sometime. Maybe they didn't have as many rooms for the promo as last year. Who knows.... If nothing happens within the next couple of weeks, it probably won't.

It's fine either way i'll be happy I have Free Dining!:cool1: And we love Pop!:goodvibes Upgrade would just add extra magic!

i just checked for a vaule for free dinning and they still have some available

i just checked for a vaule for free dinning and they still have some available

I just checked(for 8/24-8/30) and I don't see anything for the values or moderates. Make sure you click on the goofy first for the free dining offer. What dates did you use?

I just checked(for 8/24-8/30) and I don't see anything for the values or moderates. Make sure you click on the goofy first for the free dining offer. What dates did you use?

Did you call or was it on line? Sometimes the availability isn't the same. I have ALWAYS had better luck with calling. They will check different ranges of dates as well as different resorts. Keep checking cancellations happen all the time. Some booked last year with bounce back and may decide to cancel as well.

I believe that these dates have been sold out for awhile with the values and last week only coranado springs was avail for moderate on line! And now theres none for moderate! Pop was sold out the day free dining for the public became available!All Star Sports was the only value left a day or so after free dining was made public.

Pop has had rooms open on and off all through the free dinind promotion. It depends on when yo uwant to go for one. But also, I had heard they opened up another batch of rooms to be available, as well as people canceling, so rooms re open up.

when i did check last for pop it was the week of sept 7, but we are staying at wl... and they still have room !!!

when i did check last for pop it was the week of sept 7, but we are staying at wl... and they still have room !!!
The first week(8/24- 8/31)) of free dining and the 2nd week(9/1- 9/8) were pretty much sold at at values w/i days of Disney making it public! I think if you keep calling you may actually eventually get something because as June is here! I think some cancellations may come in for people who cannot go for whatever reason! The promo is only until the 22nd of June so I would keep trying if I were you if thats what you really want! My trip for the first week has to be paid in full by July 7th which is 45 days! And after that I believe there are fees or something for cancellations! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter