Offical Check-In List 10/30/04 "Magic"

We'll be on the 4 night Wonder cruise for Halloween, anyone else?

It'll be myself, DH, DD(will be 8) and DS(will be 4).

Hi All,
Just thought about this. Halloween will be on Sunday during this cruise. If nothing changes, this will be Formal Night Dress. Would it be inappropriate for the kids to wear costumes at dinner, any thoughts? Not sure if DW would let them anyway, as she is looking forward to them being dressed to the hilt. OK, I am as well!!

Gerald

Sunday great that's a sea day. Gerald let them wear their costume:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
They can get all dressed up on semi-formal night so you and Mom can have those photo shot taken. Folks get just as dressed up on Semi as they do on Formal.

Palmtreegirl have you started a thread for your cruising date on the Wonder? I am sure you'll find others on your cruise but in the mean time hang in here with us maybe we can convince you to join us.

Welcome TROD!!! fire away with your questions. Remember there are no stupid question here.

I already have them convinced to cruise again. We just got back from the Magic 9/13. Everyone wants to back (dh, dd,ds, mil, fil). Now, I have to convince them to go over Halloween. We were planning to go to MNSSHP, so it'll work out great. If we go, it'll be me, Julie, dh Steve, dd Sadie (10 at cruise) and ds Sig (6 at cruise).

The trick or treat idea sounds great. That'll win over the kids. Now if I can convince the rest of them...
Julie

Not to brag, but we only have 3 more week till this years Halloween Cruise.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thank You, Thank You VERY MUCH, Ginger:p

Hope you have a GRAND Voyage :boat:

Gerald

We just booked this morning, so it's final. We can't wait. Our kids will be 10 (dd) and 6 (ds).

Julie

Hi All!:wave:

Leaving in just a few minutes.
Now Gerald, don't get upset it'll be your turn before you know it.

:wave2:

Joe, are you packed yet????:crazy:
Let's go Joe.:Pinkbounc

Hi everyone. Just wanted to check in. We are still booked for this cruise but we are considering switching to one in early December. I thought it would be fun to experience the holiday festivities at WDW before the cruise. Can't decided between MNSSHP and MVMCP. We've never done either. We don't know for sure that we will switch, but it is a possibility.

Ginger, have the BEST time on your cruise and tell us all about it!

Hi Gerald!

Count us in! :wave2: We're all depo'd and ready to go! Our first DCL trip, so we thought we'd make it a fun one.

Definitely count us in on the DIS stateroom T&T'g. My DW, Diane, was already planning to bring treats and my DD, princess: Samantha (she'll be 4), has already been once (last week), will be doing two more this weekend (neighborhood party & school) and then next week for Halloween. So she'll love to onboard.

Ginger, since you're the resident expert, how does the rotation dining work? I'm wondering what dining rooms we'll be in on which nights. Especially since Halloween will be on an at-sea :boat: night.
Wondering too about snorkeling/diving at any of the ports, where is better (especially for snorkeling - we all have gear) and shopping, we like loose stones.

Can't wait til next fall :goodvibes -Mike

Hi Bonnie:wave2:
How's the family? Your new plan of attack sounds great, although we will miss you for our cruise. Have not been to WDW as yet, but we go to DL every Thanksgiving and the park is just beautiful. IASM is unbelievable as it is decorated inside and out. I am sure the Emagineers at WDW pull out all the stops for Christmas as well. I have read on the Resorts Forum that the Wilderness Lodge is a must see for Christmas deocorations. Good luck and keep us in the loop.

Gerald:cool1:

Gerald, thanks!
Have only been checking out the boards for the last few days since we booked or cruise, and already my DW thinks I'm an addict :yo-yo: (don't tell her, but I think she's right ::yes:: )
I've already found tons of info, very helpful info, you guys are the best.
Only 370 days left :laughing:

How many will be doing the Halloween Magic for the first time? How many DISers are booked so far, or intend to book? How many of the adults plan to be in costume on Halloween (I do!)?

<B>DIS Stateroom Trick-or-Treating -</B> Count me in! I will either be solo or with my grown nephew, but we love to see all the kids in costume so you can include our room for the T&T'ing (7628).

Shari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter