Offical Big Brother 10 Thread--Spoilers Welcome

I was surprised at the what looked like real emotion Jessie was showing during the HOH competition, he actually looked like he may have cried cause he felt so bad for Michelle.

I'm sure he did have real emotion....for himself. His fate rested on Michele's shoulders during that competition.

Looks like Jerry did not use the POV and the noms stay the same. I'm hoping that a new alliance of Dan, Keesha, Renny, Memphis, and (can't believe I'm saying it) Libra are formed. Right now I can't stand Jessie, Michele, April & Ollie. I think the 2 sides will go at it and Jerry just might float all the way to the finish.:lmao:

Michelle was never my favorite but I will take her over April or Libra any day. I would like to see some of them have to play the game.

We are going to be hit by Edouard later tonight or tomorrow so I might not have any power. Hopefully if our power goes out I wont miss anything to exciting on BB :rotfl:

Michelle was never my favorite but I will take her over April or Libra any day. I would like to see some of them have to play the game.

We are going to be hit by Edouard later tonight or tomorrow so I might not have any power. Hopefully if our power goes out I wont miss anything to exciting on BB :rotfl:

I'm in Sienna and we are getting ready for Edouard too. A good puff of wind and our power goes out so I am trying to get my BB info before we are "in the dark".

Hope you fair well in the storm:goodvibes

I'm in Sienna and we are getting ready for Edouard too. A good puff of wind and our power goes out so I am trying to get my BB info before we are "in the dark".

Hope you fair well in the storm:goodvibes

Thanks! Same to you. We live about 20 minutes from Galveston so I'm planning on lots of wind and rain.

Stay safe you guys! :hug:

Thanks!
I went out and bought my "hurricane" supplies: 2 bottles of wine, a large Hershey bar with almonds and multi-symptom Midol- everyone should be safe here.:goodvibes

Thanks!
I went out and bought my "hurricane" supplies: 2 bottles of wine, a large Hershey bar with almonds and multi-symptom Midol- everyone should be safe here.:goodvibes

Love your supplies! :rotfl:

Thanks!

:lmao: Good to hear your family will be safe. LOL I hope you won't be needing your "supplies" and it all passes you by.:goodvibes

I can't really remember any other seasons where the HOH says who they want out and everyone votes for them...has it been like this in the past? I'm so annoyed by this. Someone needs to rock the boat!

I dont really remember it being like that either, i have a feeling thats why america's player is back....April will say all must vote for memphis and you know america will pick jessie, so there will be that odd vote that they will all fight over like when Eric was AP.

First of all I am giving a SHOUT OUT to please be SAFE to all those possibly having to deal with Edouardo.....:sad2:

Ok, last night, I thought Dan's motivation speeches were hysterical. :lmao:

It was a good show. :happytv: Was that challenge suppose to be a result of the earthquake we all just had to deal with in CA......? :eek:

Was Michelle wearing a wig while laying in the sun? And being from Boston and having family attend college in the GREAT LITTLE STATE of RI, that was so funny watching Dan try to get Michelle to say WATER instead of WATAH!!!!:lmao:

And Dan will be hugging Jessie for the 15 minutes....:rotfl2:

Isn't it 15 seconds....15 minutes is a long time.

I thought Dan's speeches were funny too.

I'm not liking April either. The alliance is so big they are going to have to start knocking each other off. That should be fun.

Yes I do believe it's seconds (I thought it was 10?). I don't see how he could get away with hugging someone in there for 15 minutes straight unless he was with April and Ollie ;)

Isn't it 15 seconds....15 minutes is a long time.

I thought Dan's speeches were funny too.

I'm not liking April either. The alliance is so big they are going to have to start knocking each other off. That should be fun.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I think you are RIGHT....omg, 15 minutes, that would be quite LONGGGGGG!!!! :lmao:

I so love the chemistry between Renny, Dan, Keesha, Libra and Memphis! They are so funny together and I cannot wait to see heads turn on thursday!! lol:thumbsup2

I'm watching last nights BBAD. I nearly went blind when I saw Jerry take off his pants. The LAST thing I needed to see at 7am is Jerry's tighty whities!!:eek:

Also, they were whispering so I couldnt really tell, but did Renny make Dan swear on the Bible that he wasnt America's Player? Poor Dan!!!

I'm watching last nights BBAD. I nearly went blind when I saw Jerry take off his pants. The LAST thing I needed to see at 7am is Jerry's tighty whities!!:eek:

Also, they were whispering so I couldnt really tell, but did Renny make Dan swear on the Bible that he wasnt America's Player? Poor Dan!!!

no, he made him swear that he was voting Jessie out, which we all knew, being he is Americas player and all! So that was easy enough for Dan to do,

Does April still want Memphis out but everyone is going against her word and voting for Jessie? That would be hilarious! :laughing:

no, he made him swear that he was voting Jessie out, which we all knew, being he is Americas player and all! So that was easy enough for Dan to do,

The only thing that can go wrong is if America decides to vote Memphis out instead. I honestly can't see that happening and I'm sure the producers know that voting Jessie out will make for far better TV. Michele will be a wreck. April and Ollie will be stunned. Seems like April & Ollie were planning on teaming up with Michele & Jessie if Jessie wasn't voted out.

Does April still want Memphis out but everyone is going against her word and voting for Jessie? That would be hilarious!

Yes, Keesha, Renny, Libra, and Dan (acting as AP) are supposed to vote out Jessie without the others knowing. It will be great TV if it goes down.

The only thing that can go wrong is if America decides to vote Memphis out instead. I honestly can't see that happening and I'm sure the producers know that voting Jessie out will make for far better TV. Michele will be a wreck. April and Ollie will be stunned. Seems like April & Ollie were planning on teaming up with Michele & Jessie if Jessie wasn't voted out.

Yes, Keesha, Renny, Libra, and Dan (acting as AP) are supposed to vote out Jessie without the others knowing. It will be great TV if it goes down.
well, they already did kind of team up with Jessie and Michelle, and I cannot STAND either of them! Jessie is just way to full of himself and Michelle is a very negative person in general! And it is bugging me the way Ollie and april have them mapped out to the end of the game already!

I just want to see there faces when this goes down! Keesha and the crew have the power to do it! and I so hope they do!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter