Off-topic randomness - a place to ramble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
guess what!!
only 186 more days till chrimbo
better get those presents soon or before you know it, chrimbo is here
oh and i have soarin' on the computer it's cool i recoreded my fav bits onto my camera
:)

thegales said:
Limited Too - be afraid, very afraid. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I went in with my DD's (gymnast and theballerina). DD9 liked an outfit right by the door. I asked her to look at how much each item cost. The total was $140. I do have her trained well, though. She said that she could buy a lot more stuff someplace else with $140.

i know, i have been in there, but the bad thing is all the girls around here wear Limited Too stuff, i am not going to be able to avoid it. Not to mentions she will sucker her dad in to making sure she has the right clothes. :rolleyes2

Totally OT post here, but on topic for the thread.....does anyone know if you can purchase a comforter like the ones on the bed at the All Star Sports hotel? DS loved it, and he has a sports theme room. Of course, I would promise to wash it more often than they do :rotfl:

Tishke said:
Totally OT post here, but on topic for the thread.....does anyone know if you can purchase a comforter like the ones on the bed at the All Star Sports hotel? DS loved it, and he has a sports theme room. Of course, I would promise to wash it more often than they do :rotfl:

try here sometimes they have stuff from the resorts

mousesurplus

My kids have had many nicknames as infants and toddlers. From Grumpy, Grumpygirl, Little Grumpkins, Beast, Screaming Ball of Fury, Chunky, Peanut, and just sometimes, Princess. But it's time to resurrect one that I haven't needed in a while: "Stupid Baby"

Why oh why must my small one wake up now every night at 3am? She'll wake up, cry, wake up the older one, who then starts crying... Older one will then need to be moved to another room. Small one, we just leave crying to try to train her to get back to sleep.

Suddenly, tonight, her cries suddenly get much more angry. We go down to check. She must have been standing in her crib, kicked one leg though the crib slats, gotten it stuck, and then fallen flat on her back. We find her in there basically hanging from one leg, nearly upside down.

Stupid Baby extricated and put down again, more angry than ever despite her freedom.

OK, after 30-40 minutes, she's finally quieted down. Guess I can finally try to go back to sleep, except that big one should wake up in about half an hour.

The joys of parenthood? BAH HUMBUG

I remember that pain of screams in the middle of the night. The joys of parenthood. But wait, wait till they suddenly develop that attitude that has to clench your fists and walk away with your teeth clenched so hard you walk around with the headache from Hades all day. You know the one, YOU ARE SO STUPID DAD JEEZ! I KNOW SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU MOM! I WANT IT NOW! LOL Thats the best. I'll take the late night screams over the attitude any day. I hope you can get some rest today.

I will not shop at Limited Too. Their prices are NUTS. We have a friend though who hands us down their daughters Limited Too stuff. Since when is my eight year old entitled to a shirt that cost 50.00? And where we live too everyone wears them. Keeping up with the Jones's can cost a fortune. I am not looking forward to school shopping this year.

OK, parenthood redemption -- proud daddy

Little S.B. the 12 mo stood up and stayed up for 10 seconds by herself for the first time
:sunny: :goodvibes :flower:

( of course, now I can look forward to the bumps and bruises )

Astryd said:
try here sometimes they have stuff from the resorts

mousesurplus

I couldn't get the link to work, but thanks for the idea to check eBay. I will keep popping on there to see what I can come up. Thanks~

JeanJoe said:
OK, parenthood redemption -- proud daddy

Little S.B. the 12 mo stood up and stayed up for 10 seconds by herself for the first time
:sunny: :goodvibes :flower:

( of course, now I can look forward to the bumps and bruises )

She definitely sounds like a smart one. DS was like that, too. It took him until a month after his first birthday to really start walking places. I think he could do it before, he was just too lazy :rolleyes2 Both his and our bedrooms are upstairs, and I was afraid that he would start trying to get downstairs on his own. So, we put up a gate. Well, he would up figuring out he could climb out of his crib and over the gate and at 2AM we would have this wiggly worm crawl up onto the bed and say "Hi Mommy". I thought I could outsmart him so I put up two gates! One on top of the other. Wouldn't you know it, he figured if he hit the bottom corner of the top gate, it would swing up and he could crawl through the gap. He was a daredevil, but he never once went near those stairs.

we spend the first year teaching them to walk and talk and the rest of their life telling them to sit down and shut up

I may need to claw my eyes out.

Got the Disneyland 50th CD yesterday, and it's great!

Unfortunately, I've had Grim Grinnin' Ghosts going through my head for almost 18 hours now.

What's stuck in your head? Maybe we can trade.

Tishke said:
I couldn't get the link to work, but thanks for the idea to check eBay. I will keep popping on there to see what I can come up. Thanks~

Sorry :(

Mousesurplus has a great ebay store that sells all sorts of stuff from WDW. Search for them on ebay. I have seen bed things from several different resorts listed on there. Good luck findng one. If I see one I will let you know. :)

Song stuck in my head is a good one though, not irritating. Its Keith Urbans Who Wouldn't Want to be Me. One of my all time favorite songs. And to think this Saturday I will get to see him sing it LIVE from 33 rows back!!! I play that song just about every day back and forth to work. You know how you have song that clears your mind and takes away all your troubles? That ones mine.

Now if it was Grim Grinning Ghost, thats another story. Try playing a Barney CD or something LOL Now that would stick in head!

JeanJoe said:
I may need to claw my eyes out.

Got the Disneyland 50th CD yesterday, and it's great!

Unfortunately, I've had Grim Grinnin' Ghosts going through my head for almost 18 hours now.

What's stuck in your head? Maybe we can trade.

We have the Happiest Celebration CD and Kelly wants to listen to the Splash Mountian song over and over and over and over and over and over again. At least she does not like Its a Small World. LOL

I will be glad to trade Joe

The song currently stuck in my head (for over a week now!) is by Blowtorch Betty:

"We've got no integrity, but we sure do look good!" :rolleyes1

My cat:
Doesn't like belly rubs
Has an obsesion with feet
Follows me everywhere even to the WC
She talks back to me when I scold her

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter