Off The Rails Show

CHEMISTSP

Unapologetic Disney Nerd
This is easily the best show on the DIS. Deni, Ryno, Craig & Jackie have a magical chemistry and balance the discussions in an entertaining way. I appreciate that they respect each others opinions, even when they disagree and there is not a host that has to interrupt someone all of the time. This is now the show that Tuesday used to be. I would be happy if they took over the Tuesday flagship show as well going forward. Best crew the DIS has ever had IMO. Great job team!

Luxe Travel Girl

Earning My Ears
I think I am late to this discussion, but this is the first "Off the Rails" I have listened to. I like the less scripted format.

I think my breaking point for Disney would be when I truly feel like every single attraction or ride is based on a movie or film. The Land is still untouched by that tendency, as are parts of AK. Since I don't have children and travel solo, I like that there are still some pockets that have an "adult" vibe.

Kaz65

Mouseketeer
Thank you all for posting this - I will check it out. TBH I had just unpinned the Dis Podcasts after finding Pete too condescending to the team during last week's show keep hurling insults then backing up with comments 'Im just kidding'. Sorry to me that is a form of disrespect/ subtle bullying, and I also love the banter between those 4 when Pete not around. Just my opinion but I'm switching channels

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Thank you all for posting this - I will check it out. TBH I had just unpinned the Dis Podcasts after finding Pete too condescending to the team during last week's show keep hurling insults then backing up with comments 'Im just kidding'. Sorry to me that is a form of disrespect/ subtle bullying, and I also love the banter between those 4 when Pete not around. Just my opinion but I'm switching channels
Of course its your option to switch channels.

I've met Pete several times and know that he really is kidding when he makes those comments. He doesn't disrespect them at all.

Kaz65

Mouseketeer
Of course its your option to switch channels.

I've met Pete several times and know that he really is kidding when he makes those comments. He doesn't disrespect them at all.
Fair point as I don't know him personally and good to hear you do and that he is just kidding - they are a passionate group of experts and deserve the best

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES