Off The Rails Show

This is easily the best show on the DIS. Deni, Ryno, Craig & Jackie have a magical chemistry and balance the discussions in an entertaining way. I appreciate that they respect each others opinions, even when they disagree and there is not a host that has to interrupt someone all of the time. This is now the show that Tuesday used to be. I would be happy if they took over the Tuesday flagship show as well going forward. Best crew the DIS has ever had IMO. Great job team!

I think I am late to this discussion, but this is the first "Off the Rails" I have listened to. I like the less scripted format.

I think my breaking point for Disney would be when I truly feel like every single attraction or ride is based on a movie or film. The Land is still untouched by that tendency, as are parts of AK. Since I don't have children and travel solo, I like that there are still some pockets that have an "adult" vibe.

Agree with all points and would add would love to have Pete join this show on occasion. I adore his passion for all things Disney which results in him going on off the rail rants and at times I hear more of his Jersey accent when this happens.

I couldn't consume any DIS / Disney content for a long time with this current situation. I still haven't gotten back to listening to the Tuesday show, but Off the Rails has reignited my enthusiasm a little and I never miss it!

I, of course, wouldn't mind seeing Pete on a very occasional basis on the Off the Rails shows. However, any more often than that, the show would lose its "looser format" and more relaxed attitude and aura that makes it especially refreshing and appealing to me. Just IMHO, of course.

Speaking of Off the Rails, my favorite of the podcasts......, was there a new one last week? I can't seem to find it and need my lunchtime walk fix!

Speaking of Off the Rails, my favorite of the podcasts......, was there a new one last week? I can't seem to find it and need my lunchtime walk fix!
There was, but it's a bit different, but VERY enjoyable, IMHO. Craig and Jackie talk about how they started with the DIS (and a bunch of other background stuff). I loved it!

I am super late to the thread but just want to add that I’ve been binging Off the Rails along with some other Dis podcasts and it is such a breath of fresh air. Love this group and it’s so fun!! I’m newer to the Dis podcasts, but really appreciate overall that they are honest and not just “everything is great because it’s Disney” (which a lot of other shows tend to do).

There was, but it's a bit different, but VERY enjoyable, IMHO. Craig and Jackie talk about how they started with the DIS (and a bunch of other background stuff). I loved it!

Thanks. Frustratingly it has not shown up in my Apple a podcast feed yet. Looks like it was done as a different type of segment rather than using the best and worst of feed?

I really wish they would consider those of us that don’t watch You Tube. No time to sit and watch videos. Much prefer the mobility of podcasts.

Thanks. Frustratingly it has not shown up in my Apple a podcast feed yet. Looks like it was done as a different type of segment rather than using the best and worst of feed?

I really wish they would consider those of us that don’t watch You Tube. No time to sit and watch videos. Much prefer the mobility of podcasts.

I completely agree! I would love to watch these videos but I simply don't have the time. I love the mobility of podcasts vs youtube videos. I work in an environment that often doesn't have cell service or wifi so being able to download podcasts are crucial for my entertainment when I am able to listen.

Another fan here of Off the Rails! The less structured format really allows the team to show how passionate they are about the parks and the fandom in general and I loved the latest episode with Craig and Jackie. While I knew a lot of their stories from other shows, it was lovely to again hear the passion that they have for what they do and why they do it - don't worry Craig, we can tell that you're happy even if it doesn't always come across like that!

Just love off the rails. This weeks episode was one of the funniest. I was laughing out loud with Ryan’s rant, and the jokes that seemed to go unnoticed by Jackie; specifically “tea cups not being your thing” and not being happy with the noodles at Buca di Beppo. One of the best shows.
Thank you Craig, Ryan, Deni and Jackie 😀

Love this show. No one dominates the discussion. Craig is a gracious host. All participants are Ladies and Gentlemen.
Best format for interesting topics and information.
Keep it going!!!
If they added some Muppets I wouldn't be apposed either tho :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter