October/Halloween Trip Reports

Only 322 days......
Not sure whether to Laugh :lmao: at you or Cry :sad: for you...

It will be here before you know it.... It's those last few days that drive me nuts. We leave in 5 days and I am no where near ready with everything I need to do.

Yeah it seems a long way off but we have a vacation to the beach before then. I'm happy as long as I have a countdown going. No countdown on my phone app and I get depressed!

We have a chalkboard at the house. The kids Keeps updating it with the countdown. I am always correcting them because they have the count down as "X days to Disney" and are marking it with the number of days until we LEAVE. My Countdown is to the day we ARRIVE which is a 2 day difference.... I drive them nuts all the time "Correcting" them. :crazy:

Yeah time will fly by. After Thanksgiving and Christmas I have Mardi Gras season followed by Spring Break. Then heading to Disney to run my first Disney Dark side 10K. After that is our second annual Dis-meet at Gulf Sores AL during Memorial Day week. Then I'll probably be camping over the 4th of July week. Then the countdown to Halloween at Fort Wilderness will really begin. Not that I'm counting yet but my chalk board says 345 days.

The time would seem much worse if I hadn't just got back. I wasn't at the Fort, but at Pop Century, but it's still Disney! It was a wonderful trip and I upgraded our 3 day tickets at Universal to annual passes for pretty cheap while there (just me and oldest DD, we were on a girls trip with my sister and niece while DH and youngest DD stayed home this time). My DH had requested on our next trip to the Fort that I leave him some down time so we have 9 full days there in Oct. 2017 (10 nights) and only 7 day tickets for Disney. Now oldest DD and I will be spending two days in harry potter while DH and youngest DD chill at the campground, will be good for all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter