October 30, 2011 Wonder - A Haunting on the High Seas

The Meet and Greet has been made official!!

I just heard back about it this morning!!

It will be on the 30th, in Studio Sea, from 3-3:45 pm, right before the drill!

I think someone has already volunteered to do the white board, but I will be happy do be the backup contact!!

Perfect, glad they came through. Is there a charge we should take care of?

I will be passing out t-shirts at the meet & greet, please bring cash if you have not already paid for them :thumbsup2

Also Brett will have sheets for the college football pool, $5 to participate :) Winning pot will be delivered to the winner on the last night of the cruise!

..... IS IT SUNDAY YET?!!!

See you there.

Val & Bob

Perfect, glad they came through. Is there a charge we should take care of?

See you there.

Val & Bob

No mention of a charge so I would assume not... It seems like they were just waiting to squeeze us into whatever space they had available! I can't wait!

Hey all! I had volunteered our door to host the white board to write messages on (we're on deck 7 forward starboard side) to communicate with each other. NearlyDH hasn't quite grasped what we need the white board for & I'm hesitant to let him know our door will be frequently passed. He's nervous about anyone visiting us to say 'hi' & being met with an not so Disney esq soundtrack. :lmao: I told him not to worry & relax. Told him to be a joiner.

So excited to catch up. I just got back home from my bachlorette party in Vegas. Vince is still there with his guys having a final night of his bachelor party.

One more weekend to get through before we board!! :banana:

Anyone else going a bit nutty waiting?? :dance3:
I guess it's Stefanie based on the post above.

We're still on for the white board, but if someone else wants to take it over, that is for sure ok with us! We're on deck 7 starboard right off the forward elevators (7514). Anyone more centrally located?

I appreciate everyone's input and thank you for keeping everything together. Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you in 6 days...:dance3:

What is everyone planning on doing for the Cabo days? We are doing the Paradise Beach Adventure in Puerto Vallerta, and we were planning on doing the HArbor Cruise in Cabo, but all the reviews I have read say you can get just as much of a view from water taxis etc in the area. I am starting to consider just hopping on one of those and heading over to the other beaches. I figure it will save $$ that I can spend on souvenirs/drinks!

What is everyone planning on doing for the Cabo days? We are doing the Paradise Beach Adventure in Puerto Vallerta, and we were planning on doing the HArbor Cruise in Cabo, but all the reviews I have read say you can get just as much of a view from water taxis etc in the area. I am starting to consider just hopping on one of those and heading over to the other beaches. I figure it will save $$ that I can spend on souvenirs/drinks!

We don't really have a plan for Cabo either, we also considered the Harbor Cruise but havent made a decision yet. We may just get a water taxi to give a little tour of Los Arcos (or whatever its called) and then hit the beach somewhere. The second day in Cabo, since we have to be back onboard by 1:30, we are probably not even going to leave the ship. I know, we're boring, huh? :sad2:

We haven't booked anything either. Not sure if I want to spend the extra money as well. Would rather buy souvien-ears and drinks...lol Priorities I guess.It will be fun whatever we do...we are going to be on an awesome cruise!!

Hi all!!! :cutie:
Whew!!! WHY??? did I volunteer to be the assistant in charge of the school's Halloween Carnival right before we cruise??? I am a NUT!!!! :lmao:
AND a Trade Show tomorrow evening!! Oy!!! :sad2:

Checking in for a quick "hello" before attempting a list so I can pack tomorrow.
SOOO Excited!! :dance3:

On the longer Cabo day, we're going to the Cabo pool resort - Hotel Finisterra. We went there when we did this cruise in February & LOVED spending the day playing in the huge uncrowded pools. Hopefully it will be comparable this time too.

We are swimming with the dolphins in Cabo and snorkeling in PV. Hope the girls love it! :dogdance:

Alma at DCL has confirmed our mixology session is scheduled for Saturday, November 5, at 3:00 in the Cadillac Lounge.

Val

I'm disapointed that it's on the last day. I was looking forward to meeting and spending time with everyone earlier on the cruise. :sad2: I guess it could be like a going away party. :cheer2:

I'm disapointed that it's on the last day. I was looking forward to meeting and spending time with everyone earlier on the cruise. :sad2: I guess it could be like a going away party. :cheer2:

Well, the meet and greet and Champagne girls will give us a chance to hang out a bit a least! I'm looking forward to all of it!

I know - I am sorry about that but it beats their first offer, day 1 at 5:00 - 6:00.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter