October 30, 2011 Wonder - A Haunting on the High Seas

Hi Everyone,
I know this is last minute, but who's dressing for formal night, and what are
you wearing? I was planning in skipping it, but now I having second thoughts. How strict is the dress code? I have a formal gown, but I think it's a bit much, and everything else I have is not what I would call formal wear.

Thanks,
Rene
I'm just wearing black pants and a dressier top. Last Disney cruise I was on it was a mix of formal, semi-formal and just dressier items.

I am wearing a basic black dress and small heel black shoes..no hose. DH is wearing a suit. I'm sure whatever you wear you will look great. When I was on the last Disney cruise it was a mix. Some people were more dressed up than others. See ya soon.

Bags are packed! We are heading to DL in the morning! See you on Sunday!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Still at the office till 2:00 today so I'm super jealous that a bunch of you are at DL! Finished my FE's last night, finally! I was waiting for one last thing in the mail to complete part of my FE's but unfortunately it's not going to get here on time so I had to improvise. Just a few more hours then we're off to LA! Can't wait to meet everyone!

I should be sleeping, but naturally I am too excited! I have to be up in like 6 hours to head to the airport! See ya real soon!

I should be sleeping too. Only a few more hours till we sail! :hourglass I wonder what I forgot to pack. Hope what ever it is, I can buy it on board! :happytv:

We too are home and getting settled in. What a great week with a lot of great people! We couldn't have asked for better weather, a friendlier cruise staff or nicer friends to share it with. Thank you all for the wonderful gifts and memories. (Funny how the word "Wonder-ful" :love: has a new meaning!) I hope to see you all soon.

:cloud9:

How fun was that! Thank you all for your WONDERful FE gifts:). We all had a great time!

Thanks

Phil Amber Kaitlyn and Nicholas

Hey Molly,
What a great week! What were the shirt sizes you had left over? If you still have the youth med, I'll take one. Maybe we could meet up. :grouphug: Not sure exactly where you live and/or work but Robert works in the South Bay area and Autumn's playing soccer in Thousand Oaks next weekend and then San Bernardino the weekend after that. If you want to mail it that's ok too, just let me know how much. I'll talk to you soon.

What a great time! We managed to have so much fun even with my Husband getting sick! Poor guy, he was a trooper. Next, I lost my cell phone, but I'm still hoping to find it in one of my 12 bags I'm unpacking. And finally, we were all packed up and heading home on the freeway and my husband says, it sure seems like we have less luggage coming home, I can actually see out of the back window. So when we get home I start laundry immediately and my pile is pretty small. Well that's because I left a HUGE suitcase full of dirty laundry back at the boat. The good news is I drove back to the boat and there it was!!
So now my laundry pile is HUGE, but it is so worth it. We really had a fantastic time. Thank you all for the awesome FE gifts, it was great meeting all of you.

Rene

Hello everyone... We made it home safe and sound. Thank you to everyone for the great FE gifts. It was awesome meeting so many of you, I am looking forward to participating in the FE experience again. We are booking a cruise for 2013 (Alaska) as soon as the dates are released maybe I will get the pleasure in seeing some of you again. =) Keep in touch and Minnie hugs! Stacey

I also want to echo a huge thank you for the wonderful FE gifts. :goodvibes My girls thought it was so much fun to check every time we came back to the cabin. The weather was so nice and I miss the warm sun. I hope everyone had a safe trip home!

YES!!! :lovestruc
Thank you ALL so much for the WONDERful FE gifts!!
And for being so sweet to Jaden on his birthday!
What an AMAZING group of DISboarders!! I feel privileged to have met you all & to have been able to spend such a fun week with you!
PLEASE stay in touch!
PM me for my email address or find me on FB!

I also wanted to thank everyone for the awesome FE gifts!! This was our first experience with FE and it was amazing!! I got so many good ideas for future cruises!!! How many people booked future cruises while on board??

Thank you everyone for all the wonderful FE gifts! We had an amazing time and can't wait to go on our next Disney cruise. We're thinking of going on the Fantasy sometime next summer. Take care and thanks again! -Ruth

Wow, what a week! My daughter came home in tears on Monday, the school sent her a note from the Los Angeles DA's office because she missed too many days. Now I have to attend a meeting with a DA representative for dead beat parents who don't send their kids to school. I didn't know the school would not allow independent studies before I booked the cruise. Next, Monday night at 11:00 my husband had and emergency surgery for acute appendicitis (the ship Doctor was right!). The surgery had went fine but post op has had a few complications and has been rough. He came home today but is still not feeling great. I think it's time for another Disney cruise, when the kids are on break of course!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter