October 27, 2017... Wonder EBPC!

Yes, but I don't think my mom, who will be 81 at the time of the cruise, will want to be wondering around DL. Although, I guess she could stay at the Grand. She would like that. We still annual passes but this will probably be the last year for a while.

My hubby is disabled, he uses his wheelchair. What about just renting an EVC for her? Even if she doesn't have a mobility issue, it is nice to have a seat whenever she wants one. Otherwise, the Grand, pool, and spa is perfect. We stayed there once. It was fabulous. Are you convinced yet? Is she going on the cruise?

She has a walker with a seat. We have rented her an EVC while a Disney World a few years ago and boy, was that a Godsend. Yes, she's going on the cruise as of right now. So, as long as everyone stays healthy, the cruise is a go.

Hi everyone
This will be our second Panama Canal cruise. We did the westbound in2008 and loved it.
It will be me and my wife and the same couple we went with in 08. Would love to do the mixology classes if possible.
We are all from Iowa and have friends we will be staying with in San Diego.
Terry

Hi everyone
This will be our second Panama Canal cruise. We did the westbound in2008 and loved it.
It will be me and my wife and the same couple we went with in 08. Would love to do the mixology classes if possible.
We are all from Iowa and have friends we will be staying with in San Diego.
Terry
:welcome:

We have also done a WBPC, and we loved it.

Our son and family live in Houston, so we plan to visit them once we disembark. When we did the WB, they had not moved to Houston yet.

I spoke with my friends about joining me on this cruise and I hope they are able to come along but if not they live in Houston and promised to pick me up in Galveston so we can spend a few days in that city before I leave to go home.

Hi Everyone,

We are booked and looking forward to this one. We are travelling with friends, and keen to participate in FE. Thanks to DopeyzGoofy for organizing.

Stateroom 2562 - 2 Adults, 1 Child (DG-11)
Stateroom 2564 - 1 Adult, 1 Child (DG -11)

I've always wanted to travel through the Panama Canal. What better way that to go with Mickey and friends.

Hi Everyone,

We are booked and looking forward to this one. We are travelling with friends, and keen to participate in FE. Thanks to DopeyzGoofy for organizing.

Stateroom 2562 - 2 Adults, 1 Child (DG-11)
Stateroom 2564 - 1 Adult, 1 Child (DG -11)

I've always wanted to travel through the Panama Canal. What better way that to go with Mickey and friends.
:welcome:

DCL really does do the Panama Canal right!!

Hello everyone. My daughter (14) and I will be onboard. We booked this while on the WBTA in September. Count us in for the FE list.

Hi Everyone!!!!!

It's so exciting it's finally less than one year until our cruise! Only 329 days left (seems like a long time away though).

Here's the link to sign up for FE - this form asks all details I will need for the FE list: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z22NBVW

@bobbiwoz will you please update the first page with this link?

Thanks!!

Last edited:
@Shevaunne @DanielCu @scrapycruiser @sunshine1259 @dennisbryce @christineD186 @Shock13 @katiejune @Disnep

Tagged those who indicated some interests in participating FE. Here's the link to sign up for FE in case you're still interested: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z22NBVW

Thanks!
Thanks DopeyzGoofy,

Are there any guidelines we should follow for this? We organized a White Rabbit FE list for our last cruise because we were late, but we sort of made it up. I'm not sure if we should brings gifts for each day of the cruise or just one per person per list.

Thanks DopeyzGoofy,

Are there any guidelines we should follow for this? We organized a White Rabbit FE list for our last cruise because we were late, but we sort of made it up. I'm not sure if we should brings gifts for each day of the cruise or just one per person per list.

You only need to gift once to each cabin assigned to your group. It is entirely up to you if you want to do individual or cabin or even both individual and cabin gifts.

We organized a White Rabbit FE list for our last cruise because we were late, but we sort of made it up.

I did a similar group name on a cruise where I was organizing the FE groups! I'm glad other people had a similar sense of humor!

For those of you who have been on a DCL PC cruise before, are there any port adventures that you especially enjoyed? Or any that you didn't?

We had good excursions at Cozumel (Tulum Ruins) and Grand Cayman (a sail and snorkel that I don't see listed) on our Caribbean Cruise a couple years ago.

Heidi

In Cartegena we enjoyed a boat tour of the harbor. It was a pirate boat and there were wenches and pirate skits and dancing. We were not on DCL for this tour, so I do not know if DCL offers it. However the boat left within walking distance, so I hope it is offered, it was a fun excursion.

We booked about a 4 hour bus excursion with DCL in Cartegena, Monastery, fort, folk dancing and a lot of shopping time. The Monastery and fort would have been enough for me to see. However, I am glad we did it.

Yes, I enjoy it so much. I just wish we had connecting rooms. That made the last couple of cruises a lot easier.
call Disney and ask them to see if the person who has that cabin would switch so you can have adjoining cabins. If it's just a few doors down. Most people won't mind. If they know it's adjoining

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter