**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just spoke to a CM about booking CRP. I was told it was still showing all dates and times being unavailable meaning the reservations were not working for it still.

I was told to check online but that makes no sense since it appears nothing works online. I tested a few others and system is down for all.

I'll probably call 1 more time later tonight and then tomorrow morning.

Good luck everyone!

called around 3:10pm Central and after a number of busy signals was able to get through and stayed on hold maybe 12 minutes.

Was able to get all the ADRs I wanted, though had to move Le Cellier lunch to a different day. No availability for 2 on 3/17 for lunch. So went with 3/19 instead. I will try back after the madness stops to see if something opens up. Wednesday would work out better for that ADR.

I will say the CM was extremely helpful and calm. I have to imagine it is a hectic day.

Just called...waited forever but got everything we wanted!!!!!:dance3:

1/31 - Coral Reef 6:30
2/1 - Tutto Italia 4:45
2/2 - The Wave 7:00
2/3 - Yak & Yeti 11:30
Kat Kouras 7:00
2/4 Le Cellier 6:55
2/5 Les Chefs de France (Remy show) 5:00
2/6 Chef Mickeys 6:20
2/7 Grand Floridian Cafe 11:30

I could add one more somewhere but I don't know where. DH and I share a plate so we maximize the DDP! We get to go to lots of fantastic places and really increase our cost by the cost of a salad :) It's awesome. I am so pleased I got everything and the CM I dealt with was patient, kind and wonderful in helping me. I am thrilled!!!

Just checked the online system (for the 20th time today) and is it really possible that it's still down????? I did call at 7am and after about 40 minon hold I did get my most important meals but would still like to do a few more and figured I'd just go onlin sometime later in the day - never thought it would be this long!

One (of the three) CM's I talked to today while trying to make my ADRs told me that the online system will probably not be back up until tomorrow. At first, I thought it was just a line, like some other's were told to call back tomorrow for reservations, but since it's still down it looks like she may have been serious!

It was in one of the monthly TA emails that we receive. If the TA didn't read it or isn't up on all things Disney it could have been easily missed

CRT dinner is available
Breakfast and lunch haven't been loaded into the system yet for February 4th and later

I wasn't able to book the dinner. I was told that I needed to try again later tonight or tomorrow.

I'm glad I read here to just keep trying if you got the "all curcuits busy" message. I kept pressing redial, and got through in 10 minutes, and waited around another 10 minutes. I got all I wanted for the week of March 21, 4 dinner reservations:

Le Cellier
California Grill
Tutto Italia
Cape May Cafe.

Happy to have this over with!

Bobbi:goodvibes

:woohoo::woohoo:
Yay!!! I got all of my ADR's within 10 minutes of the times I wanted!! :cool1::banana::cool1: I was one of the crazy people up at 6 AM trying to make ADR's online, but I ended up calling this afternoon around 3:30 and got a fantastic CM. :lovestruc I got dinner ressies for Akershus, 'Ohana, Restaurant Marrakesh, Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, and Tutto Italia, as well as Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House!! Woohoo - I am finally going to get a good night's sleep!!! :rotfl2:

Hi MusicMouse! Was with you on the previous thread.:goodvibes So glad to hear you got the ressies you wanted. :woohoo: Happy for everyone who has hung in there today like the maniac ocd dissers that we are!:rotfl2: I got through around 11:30, held for 30 min, and got done around 1:00. WHEW! I got Cali Grill (D), The Wave (L), CRT (D), Le Cellier (L), Artist Point (D), Kona (L), Citricos (D), R&C (L), Narcoo (D), GF Cafe (L), Ohana (D), Akershus (L), Cali Grill (D), Chef Mickey's (B), WCC (L). For Jan 25th - Feb 1:banana:st.:banana::banana: Good luck to everyone still trying! DON'T GIVE UP!!!:wizard:

well congrate to all who finally got what they wanted! I stayied up and started at 3am and finally got 2 in at 11am before the computer crashed LOL then took a nap with DD and got up to finish the rest I have to say that was one Hellofaday! but happy to say we got what we wanted! even had to call back to change a few times cause I goofed!

Got through around 10:30am and got everything we needed except for CRT.....called back around 4:30pm and its still not loaded in the system. Going to try one more time tonight, then tomorrow morning.

Got:
3/6-Akershus Breakfast, Le Celier for dinner
3/8-Donalds Safari Breakfast, Jiko Dinner
3/9-Crystal Palace Breakfast, Narcoossee's dinner
3/10-Hollywood and Vine Breakfast, Coral Reef dinner
3/11-Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic PKG for dinner
3/12-Ohana Breakfast, Artist Point dinner

wish me luck for CRT for dinner on 3/7

Hi

I haven't gone through the 100+ pages on this thread, but I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to book CRT today? I called and finally got through this afternoon, and made all my ADRs except for CRT, because the CM told me that they weren't able to get CRT up and running in the system yet. Has anyone else been told this, or has anyone been able to make reservations for there?
I have tried all day to get CRT for late Feb/early March and nothing has been avail. Tried probably 10 different times w/ 10 different CMs and nothing will even come up for any of them in their system. Just got off the phone w/ another CM and she was reading from an emal that stated no dates after 2/4 are avail because they have not been loaded yet, and told me to try back tomorrow, although she could not guarantee it would be loaded then, but said I should try anyway. So we shall see....

Just got off with the best CM ever! and got everything I wanted! :cool1:

Also-laughlingly- he said that the lines were so busy and the system crashed so much that almost nothing was able to get booked so most people that are able to get through are getting mostly everything they wanted. Good luck! :lovestruc

We'll be there from May 1- 7 and I get to make ADR in 5 days. I'm so excited. I only have 3 places for TS picked already Chef Mickey, Le' Cellier and 1900 Park Fare dinner. I'm thinking about O'hana, Coral Reef, The Wave, Whispering Canyon, Boma, Jiko, Teppen, Liberty Travern, Kouzzina, Sci-fi, and50s Prime Time. I can only pick 4 and I have no idea where to go. We have 3 little girls so I need to decide which places they would like.

I'd try to get the Akershaus Princess breakfast - great interaction with the princesses, the breakfast was good, and it's 1 TS credit on the DDP, unlike Cinderella's Royal Table which is 2.

Whew, the day is almost over, and it seems like the system is finally starting to work more consistently for those calling in.

In 'honor' of the day, we're having a special chat tonight for everyone to come in and share their experiences, and talk about the day and discuss ADRs in general. (Though we never turn away a good food chat, should we get 'off topic' :lmao:

Chat is from 9-10 Eastern Time, and for everyone who hasn't been to chat yet, it's very easy to navigate there. Just click on "Chat" next to your UserCP and log in with your Dis Id and Password.

We hope to see you there!!

I think we should all post how much our phone bills are when they show up next month. I am really scared of mine! :eek:

Wow it was a long day. I was up at 4am and of course the system was not up and running, pretty much how it was ALL day. Off to work I went bright and early. When I got home I called, there was many busy signals but finally got a CM after 30 min on hold....Got everything!!!!!:banana:

Coral Reef @ 6:30pm
Naroossee @ 6:55pm
chef Mickey @ 9:10am
Le Ceilier @ 7:05pm
Grand Floridian Cafe @ 6:25pm
Crystal palace @ 640pm

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I was able to get my ressies this afternoon and have confirmation numbers, but I've seen others mention emails. Should I have received an email or are the confirmaion numbers enough? I am a resort guest so I have my email addy listed in my profile.
Thanks!

I just called and my cm said to try tomorrow or thursday for CRT.

I booked Chef Mickey's and SciFi Dine in theater

I really hope we get the CRT we want. DD is so excited for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter