**October 27 2009, 180 Day Reservation Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried about 2pm and was told to try back later.

Tried again @ 6pm, waited 20 minutes and booked:
4/24 Ohana - 6:35
4/19 LeCellier - 6:30

called back @ 8:15 and just got off the phone:

4/21 Cali Grill - 7:30
Plaza Rest - 11:50
4/23 Sci Fi - 2PM I may CXL that one. I was really looking for anything from 11:30 - 1PM

Phew...what a day it has been! It began at 5am this morning when I spent an hour trying to get the online dining to work...nothing:eek:So, I decided to shower and get ready for work and check again at 6. I go online, and again nothing.:surfweb:Seeing that sitting in front of my laptop wasn't getting me our ADRs, I went on the disboards and read everyone's postings.:scared1:I knew I was in for an interesting day after reading so many posts about not getting anywhere witht he online system.

I went to school and got on the phone at exactly 7am. I must've called at least 50 times and kept getting the "all circuits are busy" message:sad2: No surprise. We had all given up on the online system and were now bombarding the phone lines. I kept trying and trying and nothing.SUDDENLY....I'm through, I'm actually connected and have a wait time of less than 25 minutes...until....poof...my call is dropped and am no longer on hold, or even connected.:mad: Called all day at avrious points during the day until my cell phone died and had no way to call long distance.:headache:

When I finally got home at 4:14 I began calling again. I finally got through at 4:34 with a hold time of less than15 minutes.:yay: When I finally heard a human voice I was soooo excited!:cheer2: The fantastic CM, Beatrice was AMAZING and I was able to get everything I wanted.:woohoo:

She said that she had only taken about 20 phone calls all day because so many people were calling that their phone lines and computer program were crashing, and that the online system crashed before 4:30am. She also mentioned that other cm computers were freezing and crashing as we spoke.:confused3 In any case, she was fabulous and gave me many tips and suggestions:worship: Here's what we have:

2/13 Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner
2/14 Chef Mickey's breakfast
2/15 Donald's Safari breakfast @ Tusker House
2/15 Rainforest Cafe dinner
2/16 Garden Grill dinner
2/17 Ohana dinner
2/18 Hollywood and Vine breakfast
2/18 50's Prime Time Cafe dinner
2/19 Crystal Palace breakfast
2/20 Le Cellier dinner

So...the moral of the story is hang in there and keep hitting that redial button....you'll get through!!! Sending pixie dust to all still waiting!:wizard:

FInally got some around 6:45! But figures... finally get through and had like 10 minutes till relatives came over for cake for my twin's bday. ugh!

First off.. have to say I LOVE online so much better - ugh - takes sooo long it seems over the phone...had a great CM, but just having to hear for each ressie the whole spiel about characters not guaranteed, arrive early, allow time for transportation, parties of 6 or more gratuity... or if cc'd held adr all the stuff they have to say about that and cancelation policy, or all the info for the fantasmic package they tell you - I'm like I KNOW THIS (didn't say it outloud), but was thinking oh, save it, don't want to hear it over again - just seems to take so long!

I did manage to get Fantasmic Mama Melrose, got my Akershus breakfast (hoping to try for a later time though)... got for dinners CPalace, Park Fare, Garden Grill and WCC. Still have about 9 or 10 more adrs to make

What a day!!!!! I felt like it was Black Friday trying to run all over the place to get the deal of the day sales. My finger hurts from the constant redial. Was up at 6 am to do the online, but finally got through at 10:30 to DVC to book my reservations. I can not believe I am booking a meal 6 months from now. I think it was the thrill of the chase!!

I got everything I wanted and the times were only mintues from what I was asking for

Blue Zoo 18-Apr 5:30:PM
Tony's 19-Apr 6:50: PM
Yak * Yeti 20-Apr 4:15: PM
CP for breakfast 21-Apr 8:05: AM
T-REX 22-Apr 11:30 am
Le Cellier 23-Apr 5:45 PM
Teppon Edo 24-Apr 12:00 pm

The CM's were awesome on the phone I give them a lot of credit for having a day like they did with all of us calling:worship:

Well I am pleasantly surprised - got everything I wanted (even Le Cellier.) We are at BWV in March for 4 nights, but arriving very late the first night and only needed dinner ADR's for the next 3 nights (so I decided to go with one signature restaurant and use up the extra TS credit.)

Here's what we got:

3/20 Le Cellier 6:55PM
3/21 Flying Fish 7PM
3/22 Sci Fi Dine In 6:40PM

I think in the long run that this 180 day policy will be such a benefit to us planners. At 90 days I always struggled to get the restaurants and times I wanted. This is the first time ever that I didn't have to try alternate dates and explore back-ups.

Coffee at 2:30 am.... $2.00
Verizon phone bill for 300 calls to Disney today... $100.00
GETTING EVERY RESSIE THAT I WANTED AT 8:00 PM..... PRICELESS!!!

Whew! After calling and trying on-line FOREVER..finally got through the phone system! Here's what we got:

3/15: Hollywood Brown Derby 11:30 p.m.
3/16: Breakfast at Kona Cafe 8:30 a.m. and Le Cellier 2:05 p.m.
3/17: Yak & Yeti 1:00 p.m.
3/18: The Wave 1:00 p.m.

:woohoo:Just got all mine done!:woohoo: Tired to this AM, but halfway through the system crashed:sad2: So here's what I have:

March:
20th - TRex @ 2pm; O'Hana @ 9:30pm
21st - Akershus @ 8:05am; Teppan Edo @ 6:15pm
22nd - Yak & Yeti @ 11:30am; Jiko @ 7:30pm
23rd - Crystal Palace @ 8:05am; Liberty Tree @ 6:10pm
24th - Kona @ 10:35am; Gardenview Tea @ 2pm; Narcoosees @ 7:45pm
25th - Sci Fi @ 12:05pm; Mama Melrose F! Package @ 6:15pm
26th - Le Cellier @ 12pm; Yachtsmen @ 6:10pm
27th - CRT @ 8:05am; Citricos @ 6:20pm
28th - Boma @ 9:05am

Got everthing I wanted at all the times I wanted and couldnt be happier!:dance3: The CM I got these evening was AWESOME! He told me he knew today was going to be a tough day so he grabbed the whole bowl of pixie dust they normally just pinch from and poured the whole thing on his computer!:lmao:

After about 20 attempts I am on hold. They said over 30 minute wait. I can handle that I am just worried about what time they close. Wish me luck! Its sort of sad the excitement I feel right now.

After changing resorts today, I needed to change dining also. Got in pretty fast this morning (compared to a lot of people). Dialed a couple times tonight and got in the cue. Got what we wanted (Coral Reef dinner and Boma breakfast) at the time we wanted. :goodvibes

We're chatting about ADRs right now in Chat if anyone wants to pop in for it. :goodvibes

Whew! After calling and trying on-line FOREVER..finally got through the phone system! Here's what we got:

3/15: Hollywood Brown Derby 11:30 p.m.
3/16: Breakfast at Kona Cafe 8:30 a.m. and Le Cellier 2:05 p.m.
3/17: Yak & Yeti 1:00 p.m.
3/18: The Wave 1:00 p.m.

We will be eating at LeCellier with you.:cool1:

[BWhat A day... Who is exusted ?? I'm.
After all that I missed get MBYBB. Darn. I'll keep checking as we get closer to our date.Who knows maybe someone will get swine flu ( JUST KIDDING )
Was on the fence about CRT and was not available for the time I wanted so I skipped it.
But I got everything else I wanted plus some extra's.
[/B][/B]

After getting up for the great computer fiasco at 4:50 AM, I finally got through almost 12 hours later at 4:08 PM. I waited on hold for 20 minutes then got a wonderful CM. She was so helpful and a pleassure to work with.

We booked everything we wanted.

LeCellier
WCC
50's Primetime
Sci-Fi

I had to be flexible and take LeCellier when I could get it but I love that pretzel bread!:lovestruc

:woohoo::woohoo:

Hi MusicMouse! Was with you on the previous thread.:goodvibes So glad to hear you got the ressies you wanted. :woohoo: Happy for everyone who has hung in there today like the maniac ocd dissers that we are!:rotfl2: I got through around 11:30, held for 30 min, and got done around 1:00. WHEW! I got Cali Grill (D), The Wave (L), CRT (D), Le Cellier (L), Artist Point (D), Kona (L), Citricos (D), R&C (L), Narcoo (D), GF Cafe (L), Ohana (D), Akershus (L), Cali Grill (D), Chef Mickey's (B), WCC (L). For Jan 25th - Feb 1:banana:st.:banana::banana: Good luck to everyone still trying! DON'T GIVE UP!!!:wizard:

Cheshirefan - I'm so glad you got all of your ressies, too! Have a great WDW vacation!! :goodvibes

I am so happy I got almost everything I wanted.

These are my ADR's:

January 30th
Ohana @ 5:25pm

January 31st
Kona Cafe Breakfast 7:30am
Liberty Tree Tavern 6:05pm

February 1st
50's Prime Time Cafe 5:10pm

February 2nd
1900 Park Faire Dinner 5pm

February 3rd
Liberty Tree Tavern Breakfast 8:20am

February 4th
Tutto Italia 11:45am

February 5th
Le Celliar 7:25pm (just me and my Dad)
Liberty Tree Tavern 7pm (my brother and niece)

February 6th
1900 Park Faire Breakfast 9:15am (me and my niece)
Kona Cafe Breakfast (my brother and Dad)

Hoop Dee Doo 5pm

February 7th
Tusker House Breakfast 8:05am
Chef Mickey's 5:05pm

February 8th
Mama Melrose 5pm

February 9th
Akershus 9:25am

Le Celliar 5:30pm (party of 2 we wanted Les Chefs de France but they were booked so this is our back up)

February 10th
Kona Cafe Breakfast 8am

After getting up for the great computer fiasco at 4:50 AM, I finally got through almost 12 hours later at 4:08 PM. I waited on hold for 20 minutes then got a wonderful CM. She was so helpful and a pleassure to work with.

We booked everything we wanted.

I had to be flexible and take LeCellier when I could get it but I love that pretzel bread!:lovestruc

Same story here. Late last night I had all the restaurants loaded in tabs ready to retrieve my reservation, refresh, and go this morning. At 4:48 a.m. I sat down at my computer for the site fiasco. Had to go to work. DW and I called throughout the day. Twice I got through to be told the system was down. At 4:15, I got through with a 12 minute wait and 20 minutes with a very helpful CM who got me everything we wanted. At 4:47 p.m., I hung up the phone.

We got Chef Mickey's, Ohana, Yak & Yeti, Boma, LeCellier, Akershus, Biergarten, and Crystal Palace. 11 hours and 59 minutes and over 100 phone calls later, we had everything.

After about 20 attempts I am on hold. They said over 30 minute wait. I can handle that I am just worried about what time they close. Wish me luck! Its sort of sad the excitement I feel right now.

AMAZING:banana::banana: Well worth the wait. We are going for 9 nights with the deluxe dining plan. I got EVERYTHING I WANTED. Can you believe it.
I have never had such great luck!!

Now I am even more excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter