** OCTOBER 2017 DISNEYLAND CHECK-IN **

We're planning to come for Fall Break/UEA (Utah Education Association or as we like to call it, Utahns Entering Anaheim) weekend, October 19-22. We have APs this year but also have a child struggling with grades in Jr. High so we can only visit during school breaks, when everyone else is there too. Last time we had APs we did the Halloween Party and loved it so when we got them again, my DH requested we do that again.

My favorite definition of UEA that I have heard is the annual "Utah/Utahns Exodus to Anaheim", LOL

We are planning on taking advantage of the break and heading down too (Oct 19th-23rd)

Last edited:
So Excited, We will be going October 27th to November 4th. Meeting family from Australia for a visit!! and are hoping to do the Halloween Party on the 31st if we can somehow get tickets when they release. :)

We're planning on October 4-11. Staying at DLH from the 6th on, and trying to decide what to do for those first couple nights.

Hi all,

We are hoping to go Oct. 23 and 24, hitting a Halloween party one night (hopefully). We have been lucky enough to have gone to Disneyland quite a few times but have never been during Halloween.

Question for the Utah folks - are we outside of your fall break with our dates or right on them?

Thanks!

Leaving WDW 10/29 (we live here in Orlando!) and flying to SAN for 2 nights, then 10/31 we are driving up to DLR for 6 nights at DLH! Also--it's our Honeymoon!!

:welcome:

Had lots of fun at MNSSHP @ WDW so looking forward to DL's version. From what I can gather, Mickey's Halloween Days for 2016 were usually Mon, Wed, Fri ... until close to Halloween ... so I am hoping that the schedule will be similar this fall as we planned to attend MHP on the Monday we will be there. Then a few days later it's off to the Halloween on the High Seas Panama Canal Cruise from San Diego aboard the Disney Wonder ... where we'll celebrate Oct 31st (Halloween - again :) ) ... on Day 5 at sea ...

Congrats deetman ... a DL honeymoon ... exciting!

Hi all,

We are hoping to go Oct. 23 and 24, hitting a Halloween party one night (hopefully). We have been lucky enough to have gone to Disneyland quite a few times but have never been during Halloween.

Question for the Utah folks - are we outside of your fall break with our dates or right on them?

Thanks!

The UEA teacher convention is the 19-20. Our school district also gives us the following Monday the 23rd off too. I don't know other districts for sure, but I can't ever remember school being out the last week of the month. If anything other districts would probably have their break a week early than our break.

You should be arriving right on the tail end and most will have left or will be heading back by then.

The UEA teacher convention is the 19-20. Our school district also gives us the following Monday the 23rd off too. I don't know other districts for sure, but I can't ever remember school being out the last week of the month. If anything other districts would probably have their break a week early than our break.

You should be arriving right on the tail end and most will have left or will be heading back by then.

Thanks so much for the info!

October 17-23. Staying at the Camelot Inn. Super excited to finally hit halloween. Hearing about the teacher convention is making me look at other dates though.

Hi all,

Thanks!
As JS said, you should be good as far as school breaks go. We've been there the week between Utah Fall Break and Halloween before, in 2015, and found it a perfect time to be there. Enjoy!

We will be at VGC Sept 29th - Oct 1st......so barely an October trip! We are going for a quick weekend trip for my daughters 5th birthday. We have a week long stay booked for December too. Love having AP's! :)

We will be there for just one day - Oct 14th. on the 15th we are heading down to San Diego for a DCL cruise, so we're just fitting in what we have time for. My parents haven't been since 2011 or so, and it will be their first cruise to boot. Can't wait!

:welcome:

Managed to get the Canadian discount on Disneyland Park Tickets before the end of last month ... but had to phone it in and combine it with my room reservation ... as the DL website was having problems completing the order for the tix alone. Hoping that the exchange rate improves as time goes by ...

Looking to plan a trip around Halloween - as in lots of MHP days, Dia de Muerto events, and some Halloween tours (Happy Haunts, etc.). We've never 'done' DL, but have years of WDW experience. Excited and nervous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter