October 2013 Code Watch?!

Just got a free dining pin email for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goes from August to December!!
I cant believe this
I really really needed this good news!

Happy dance:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Available dates? Blackout dates? Anxious to hear!!

For arrivals most nights 8/25–10/2/13,
10/18–10/31/13, 11/11–11/23/13,
11/30–12/4/13 and 12/15–12/22/13.

and its only free dining
not room discount choice

and its only free dining
not room discount choice

Did you call or get it email/snail mail?

and its only free dining
not room discount choice

Is this an indication of future free dining dates? I am going Oct 5-12 and was REALLY hoping for free dining. Most of the predictions were predicting free dining through 10/5 or 10/6. Sad if we don't get it!!

Can I call and mention the pin or do I physically need the pin email to have FD applied?

I'm assuming everyone won't get the pin, does this mean that the offer will be available to everyone at a later date, or is it exclusively for those with the pin?

Or do we just have to wait and see...

Just got a free dining pin email for October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Goes from August to December!!
I cant believe this
I really really needed this good news!

Happy dance:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Any resort room blackouts?

If you deleted the email by mistake...I didnt, just wondering, is there anywhere else you can see your offer?

If you deleted the email by mistake...I didnt, just wondering, is there anywhere else you can see your offer?

Generally, they will send you a postcard in the mail with the offer later on, but you can also call Disney reservations and ask if there is a PIN attached to your name and address.

Ok...thank you. Just wondering. I usually don't delete Disney emails without reading them but now I'm feeling a little but paranoid lol

Ok...thank you. Just wondering. I usually don't delete Disney emails without reading them but now I'm feeling a little but paranoid lol

All PINs come from Disney Destinations, so pay attention to your emails. :goodvibes

Today as seriously been the best day ever!!! First I got word of a promotion at work and then the email from Disney arrived!!! 146 days to go!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter