Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Cierese, Jun 13, 2012.
I know its early, but.... I gotta have something to keep me going while I wait. Who's with me?
I will join!! We are going October 18-26, 2013 and staying at the Poly for the first tme.
Log in or Sign up
to hide this advert.
We are going Oct 5-13th and going to try camping this time! We can't wait! We were going to go this fall, but I don't think I'm going to have enough saved by then, plus all the YES classes are booked now. Hopefully this will give me a head start on next year!
I'm in! We just got back and are thinking of going somewhere between 10/14 and 10/28 during our kids' fall break (we get 2 weeks off then for the first time next year-perfect for vacations!!). I want free dining!!
I'm in! We're going this Oct, but if all goes well I want to make this a yearly trip if we can
I just got in the mail a pin for free dining for the rest of the year. We are going Oct. 23-Oct 30! I save $200 a day!!! Thank you Disney!!!! We can now afford to go!!!
There were no date restictions on your offer?
Count me in! October 2013 sounds so far away, but I'm already planning. We love the fall and this fall we will have a new baby so we decided we had better skip this year....
I know October is the month we will go, but our school corporation is changing their schedule around starting 2013 and we will get 2 weeks off in the Fall!! Woo Hoo!
im in this one! October 2013 may be far but Im already planning! Im staying at Wilderness Lodge with a few others and Im head planner Im (im)patiently waiting for 2013 package ratess!
Oops wrong year!
We just decided tonight to shoot for Oct '13. Haven't been in a while and have a ton to catch up with! So excited!!!
I am in too! Looking at last week of October and a bit into November! I love the fall
I do have a question: I am wishing for a room only pin and would love to use it at the Poly or BLT and I was looking into maybe CL. My question is should I book now(can I book now?) and wait for the pin? Or am I okay on waiting to see what comes out?
We can change dates too for a good PIN, but would like to keep it still in Oct or Nov.
Thanks for the help
Im in.....already planning for 2013 october. Seems so far away i am ready to go now!
We really want free dining so I hope they include this week but worried they might not since food and wine will be going on maybe they won't need to offer any discount. Anyone been this week before? Ever gotten a room discount or free dining during this time?
Good news is.. for the past several years they've been offering free dining during the time of F&W, but not every week. Based on the fact that not all things offered at F&W qualify for the FD credits (I think snacks mostly) we are probably just going to pay OOP for food this go round. I've always just booked when I want to stay in advance and then can make changes as needed and its always worked for me. We might not end up going exactly when we orginally planned, but for us we are just happy to be there
I'm in! We are going October 5-9, 2013!
We will also be there in 19 days
we, too, are planning for Oct 2013 (either week of 10/21 or 10/28) but want to stay in the villas. when I checked the other day there were no 2-bdrm villas available - when did you book? (I realize you are staying at the Lodge) we are 3 families going
We are also going October 2013 with my whole family and I am the planner. I'd love to stay onsite as no one has ever been to Disney except DH, DD's and I. But other family members can't afford it so we will probably end up renting a house. But if it just ends up my mom, her Dh and my DH, 2 DD's and I going, you can bet I am going to try and get a villa.
We're all very excited to go. I would love for some sort of PIN or free dining or a great room discount.
The wait is killing me....I hope they release some kind of deals soon for 2013.
Any idea when the info is usually released? I'm a pre-planner and am trying to set up our October '13 trip, sucks not knowing what deals will be available.
In the past its been around this time in august but wondering if since the current free dining offer is avail to be booked through Sept then maybe they won't release any new dining offers until that expires. I hope not because I would like to know before I make my ADRs. We are going in march if an offer comes out and ADRs can be made Sept 3rd for that trip. If no offers for march then we will try for october.
Separate names with a comma.