October 2012 Planning.. Anyone else?

We had planned to go for Christmas, but the crowds have scared DH out of wanting to go them (for now).
So, we will be heading back to the park Oct 29th to Nov 3rd. Hotel choices are up in the air. We might spring for DLH since we have a travel voucher for $1000 from my work.

We are going to Hawaii on the Wonder , so I am taking a day at DL before. I am hoping to go to DL version of MNSSPH Friday Oct 12 and then spend all day Sat Oct 13 in DCA and DL.. Carsland here we come!!

We will be planning a trip with a few families for a trip in October 2012, when the new raditor springs opens! We are excited.. There will be roughly 8 adults and 8 kids!
Anyone else planning a trip for then?

We will be going the 7th through the 12th, 8 adults and 5 kids (I am more of a kid with all this then they are.... LOL)
Cant wait for Carsland either!!:woohoo:

We are going to Hawaii on the Wonder , so I am taking a day at DL before. I am hoping to go to DL version of MNSSPH Friday Oct 12 and then spend all day Sat Oct 13 in DCA and DL.. Carsland here we come!!

That's what we are doing too....

I'll be back in October too, coming in on the 24th, staying until November 12. Booked Desert Inn and Suites last night.

I'll be back in October too, coming in on the 24th, staying until November 12. Booked Desert Inn and Suites last night.

My first thought was holy cow that's a long time! Then I saw your location and it makes so much more sense! I'd want to stay a long time too coming all that way.
What other plans do you have while you're in the US?

My first thought was holy cow that's a long time! Then I saw your location and it makes so much more sense! I'd want to stay a long time too coming all that way.
What other plans do you have while you're in the US?

I also have friends in the area and we only get one chance a year to catch up. ;)

So far we have the usual DSF trip, Santa Monica pier, a TV show taping and a quick trip to Las Vegas planned.

I'm still in the very rough planning stages. The original plan this year was WDW, but that idea fell through Monday. And well, a girl needs her Disney fix! :laughing:

Got my budget planned for my October 15th through 22nd trip :) Super stoked. My mom and I are going once again and will of course hit up multiple Halloween parties

We are planning to go Oct 12-21. Booked the HoJo at retro rate!!! Cant wait to see the Halloween decor.

We'll be there Oct 19-23rd. We have a retro booked at the Hojo, but I'm hoping to see some reasonable GCH rates for fall. With Carsland opening, who knows what will happen, but I'd love to make it happen. That or the trusty DLH.

My BF and I are planning to go for the Halloween decorations. I've never been for Halloween before, but I've seen the pictures and it looks AMAZING!!! I'm SOOOOOO excited to take pictures with the villains!!! Eek!!!

We are going this October...just in beginning planning stages.:thumbsup2

We are booked with Hojo for 10 days in October! Now we just have to get all our other travel plans and expenses done (flights transportation etc)!:drive:

We caannot wait to see DCA without all that construction and the new Carsland!

I have my fingers crossed that the crowds will not be 2 crazy!pixiedust:

Have a great vacation! :cheer2:

We are planning to go Oct 12-21. Booked the HoJo at retro rate!!! Cant wait to see the Halloween decor.

Oh, cool! We'll probably go later than you, but it's great to see someone else planning a good, long (longer than seven days) trip like we are! I guess the Hojo Retro Rate really helps, huh? I'd love to book, but we're waiting for all the dates (H'ween parties, start of Christmas) to come out before we settle on our trip plans.
Are you going to the park every day? Have other plans?

Yeah I got the AP retro rate as well. Disney view premium room 8 days/7 nights for $730

We are also booked for a trip Oct. 14-19 at GCV. I've never been to DLR during a holiday time so I am quite excited!

Just booked HoJos for Oct 8th through 12th; waiting for plane fares to drop :rotfl: before booking the flights! Short trip but the very first visit for the 3 year old we're bringing! We haven't been there at Halloween time before so I'm looking forward to that!

Oh, cool! We'll probably go later than you, but it's great to see someone else planning a good, long (longer than seven days) trip like we are! I guess the Hojo Retro Rate really helps, huh? I'd love to book, but we're waiting for all the dates (H'ween parties, start of Christmas) to come out before we settle on our trip plans.
Are you going to the park every day? Have other plans?

Retro rate definitely helps. In the past we have gone for 5 days but I decided I wanted more Disney :goodvibes: Based on the past I know there should be atleast two halloween parties during our visit so I was comfortable booking the hotel, plus I wanted the retro rate and the longer I waited the less likely that would happen. I think we will spend most of our time at Disneyland but I am considering another park, Legoland, Universal....just not sure yet which.

Hi everyone:wave2:

We are all booked for 16 days starting 24th October and we can't wait! We are coming all the way from Australia and are staying 12 nights at the Ho Jo and hopefully the last 4 nights at the Disneyland hotel. Will be booking this once annual passes purchased!:thumbsup2

We have been to Disneyland twice before, once during regular time, the other at Christmas time so this will a first for Halloween! This will be a special mother - daughter trip so will be very special for us both. DD will be 15 when we travel and I want to make this a trip she will treasure!

We are going to attend one of Mickey's Halloween parties and as we don't celebrate Halloween here in Australia, we really want to try and get tickets for Halloween night. We will have annual passes, so should get a bit of a discount!

Also going to do the Happy Haunts tour.

Very, very, very excited!!!:banana:

This will be our first time going to DL! (well DH grew up in Norco so he has been years ago)

We won a OMDD trip so we are going Sept 29-Oct 6th.

We plan on going to the parks M-F then doing other stuff (pools, etc) the other days.

We are staying at GCH and will be going to a halloween party assuming they have started when we are there :)

We finally decided we're doing SoCal for our honeymoon, so we will be at DL & DCA on October 9th! Haven't decided our lodging yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!