October 2012 Planning.. Anyone else?

RuthieT

DIS Veteran
We will be planning a trip with a few families for a trip in October 2012, when the new raditor springs opens! We are excited.. There will be roughly 8 adults and 8 kids!
Anyone else planning a trip for then?

I am thinking I need to plan another trip to take my eldest son and his family then...I told him I'd supply the room if he could come up with the rest, but he doesn't tend to plan, so for the kid's sake I may need to spring for the whole thing again...

We are going but it might be a 3 day summer trip and then Oct or Dec it will be the last year before our DD starts school so we are going to go as much as we can ;)

we are in the begining stages of planing. my family has been numerous times, but nevet at halloween. we will traveling with some good friends who have never been. I CANT WAIT!!! Only 1 yr3 mo to go...man that sounds long.:surfweb:

Yes, I am tentatively planning for Oct 2012. Keeping our fingers crossed that it will work out and if not, we will go in May of 2013....we are overdue for a trip to DLR as it has been way too long! However, we want to wait until Carsland opens!:thumbsup2

My family of three sons who will be 34 months (still free!) to 7.9 years old will be going in Oct 2012 for Halloween party and Cars Land. Dragging a reluctant DH along. (He says he hates rides and theme parks, but has never been to any Disney property.) Hard to tell if kids are more excited for the car rides or the trick or treating.

AJ

I'll be celebrating my 50th Birthday late October next year.

Started off with just my wife and daughter, but has ballooned recently, and we're hoping to have more family and friends joining us.

We booked the Grand Californian last week, and I can't wait! :)

We are going on a Disney cruise in October out of LA. We are seriously thinking of bookending one of the days before or after our cruise at DL.

Hubs and I will be celebrating 10 years together (we met on Halloween and I was tinkerbell) in Oct. 2012. Also it will be our Daughter's second Halloween and she will almost me two. I can't wait!

Yup! I am planning a surprise trip for my husband and I! It will be our anniversary and he has never been to Disneyland only World! He thinks we are going to Florida, he will find out last minute we are going to Cali!!

We were going in Sep. or Oct. of 2012 for CarsLand. But we just couldn't wait that long and are going in February instead. But who knows? Maybe we'll be able to fit a trip in next fall too! :cool1:

We usually go in October but this year we're thinknig of doing September instead...we shall see. For now we have reservtions for a room in September and I'm waiting for DI&S to come out with Oct room rates for the weeks we're considering. Our AP's expire 10/23 so we have to go before then. I can't wait! Our fall trip is our BIG trip with my mom and DH's family. Its generally the highlight of my year! The trip we're taking in Dec is just my mom, me and my kids so not quite the same as our big family trip!

We just come home from our first Disneyland trip this October and are already booked and ready for next years. We added a couple days. We are going the last week of September and part of the first week of October 2012. Just keep in mind when I was doing some research, Gay Days 2012 and Columbus Day fall on the same weekend next year which will make for some heavy crowds in the park around those days. We were there through Gay Days this year and the Friday was very busy. We decided to leave and go do some other touring for the weekend due to the crowds. We left Disneyland on the Saturday of Columbus Day so we didn't get to experience the crowds but friends of ours were still there and after having minimal crowds all week, the weekend was very busy. They left and did other touring for the Sunday and Monday.

My family is going to DL in August 2012, but my brother-in-law and his family are going in October. If for some reason Carsland is not open in August, we'll be tagging along with the B-I-L in October.
:thumbsup2
First trip back to DL since Christmas 2007 - Can't wait...

We're going in 10 days, but have already started talking about going Oct. 2012!! We haven't been during Halloween time since 2008, and we're ready for a change!! So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter