October 2011 Code Watch

I'll be ok with free dining, but I'd be much happier with a 40% off deluxes pin code for October, I really want to stay in a deluxe this trip! :woohoo:

There are so many of us that FD would be best! I am debating whether or not I should book the FD for September.....is there any word on whether or not they are going to extend it until the end of next year?:confused3:confused3

I received a 40% in code, but it will not work!!!!!!!!!!:sad1:

There are so many of us that FD would be best! I am debating whether or not I should book the FD for September.....is there any word on whether or not they are going to extend it until the end of next year?:confused3:confused3

I received a 40% in code, but it will not work!!!!!!!!!!:sad1:

I could not take it any more and called yesterday changeing our dates to take advantage of the FD offer that is out there now, I figure I would lock that in and I can always change if something for late October comes out later whether a pin or FD.

How come you 40% off pin won't work ? :confused3 Did you try calling?

I am pretty happy about the change I made yesterday we changed our room catagory and with the FD are saving $900+, that is a lot of money for souvieners. I am just worried about it being too hot/humid/rainy, we went in the beginning of Oct years ago but for the life of me I can not remember how the weather was, DH said it was fine and the crowds were good so we are now booked for Sept 29 to Oct 5

I could not take it any more and called yesterday changeing our dates to take advantage of the FD offer that is out there now, I figure I would lock that in and I can always change if something for late October comes out later whether a pin or FD.

I am pretty happy about the change I made yesterday we changed our room catagory and with the FD are saving $900+, that is a lot of money for souvieners. I am just worried about it being too hot/humid/rainy, we went in the beginning of Oct years ago but for the life of me I can not remember how the weather was, DH said it was fine and the crowds were good so we are now booked for Sept 29 to Oct 5
Good Morning!

The pin was only good up to May. We want to go in the fall. My firend went in October this year and she said the weather was fantastic. We went from Sept. 11 thru the 18th and the heat was pretty brutal. We normally go in March, but we enjoyed the MNSSHP so much that we want to return during that time. I also want to be at EPCOT during the F&W.

I will probably go ahead and book. We have not decided where we want to stay.

We went this year from Sept 25-oct 1. It was 95 degrees with what felt like 100% humidity. Wow! The humidity broke the day after we left. Hope it's a little cooler for you! We pushed 2011 into October because I can't handle that heat again!

Deb

We went this year from Sept 25-oct 1. It was 95 degrees with what felt like 100% humidity. Wow! The humidity broke the day after we left. Hope it's a little cooler for you! We pushed 2011 into October because I can't handle that heat again!

Deb

I hope the weather will be kind to us too, if not I am afraid I will be spending more time than usual in my room. :laughing:

We are not big into the rides anymore we have a few favorites we will want to hit so going mornings and evening will most likely be the plan, we love trying out new places to eat so I am hopeing it will be all good.

Florida weather is so darn unpreditable, I do not tolerate the heat well anymore myself.

I got a 40% pin for 7 of the 9 days we are going. Thats better than nothing. Also go the approval from work too. All systems are a go :cool1::cool1:

Joining the wait...
looking for a room only code for 10/14 and 10/15......probably value resort

i got a pin for a room discount a couple weeks ago. need to book by the end of feb. I just booked a week at the end of october- deluxe room 40% off.
i rec'd it on jan 7th. i also rec'd a code oct 2010, but we never used it

Looking for October 9th - 14th. Received a pin code for 30% off moderates but it excluded the week I need. Hoping for something else!

I'm assuming that Columbus Day weekend will probably be excluded from most if not all discounts. Anyone heard of or had any previous experience with this?

I'm assuming that Columbus Day weekend will probably be excluded from most if not all discounts. Anyone heard of or had any previous experience with this?

Judgeing by the dates (Dates are: 2/27-3/5, 5/8-5/27, 5/31-6/4, 8/21-10/8, 10/23-10/29, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/24)of the Pin# people have recieving I would say that is a safe assumption.

We went Columbus Day week last year and received a PIN for free dining about 2 months prior. Dont give up hope, it just depends how bookings are looking I guess. Just make sure you are on Disneys radar by giving them every email address you have. My wife and I received 3 of the same PIN last year.

I too am waiting......:surfweb:

Does anyone know if the codes work on the Disney UK site?

Add me to those waiting and hoping. I've booked a trip for 9/27-10/7 at Pop. We used the Kids Free offer but am really hoping to get free dining again. We just got back on the 15th from our very first WDW trip as a family (and the absolute first trip for everyone except for me) and immediately wanted to head back! ::cool1: It stinks too because had we known how much we would love it, we could have booked and gotten the free dining just a few weeks back. :mad: Oh well, I'm still hoping. I didn't book any flight yet in case we make a change of dates if FD is offered again. One way or the other though- can't wait for Sept/Oct!!!

New to this site. Were planning our second trip to Disney. Would love to know if there is anyway to get discount on resort hotels. I may be dreaming, but would love if there was a way to get the price of Port Orleans Riverside for the Polynesian.? I can dream can't I?? Any advice would be great!
Scott

Add us to the list of those hoping for an Oct 2011 PIN code!:worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter