October 2011 Code Watch

Count me in. I just cancled September because we want to go a little later in the year. I'm really hoping for free dining again.

Would love to go in October with free dining. Guess I'm in the same boat as y'll. We wait some more.

Looking for a code as well. A discount on the room works better for us than free dining. Will be booking by the end of the year regardless.

This will be our first October. For the past 5 years we have gone in September.

We are going for the first time in Oct as well. Would love a room only discount!! Here's hoping we all get lucky:goodvibes

I THINK I might be going in October next year for the first time, we usually go in November, but want to switch it up and see the Halloween party! Hoping for a really good room pin code (or just a general public discount!)...40% off deluxes would be fantastic! :rolleyes1 :banana:

I'm debating an Oct 2011 or a Sept. 2011 solo trip.

I'd love a room only discount since I only do 1 or 2 TS per trip. Here's to a decent room only discount for then. :thumbsup2

We just got back (12/4) and I have already booked March 2011, but I really would love to go in October, too! I need a PIN or an AP rate!

Had a Sept Free dining ressie but had to cancel due to work concerns. Now we will be in town in Oct and I'm looking for something that'll keep me on Disney property.

We just booked a trip for my family, parents & brother and his g/f for October 9-14, 2011. So excited! It'll be my daughter's and my brother's g/f's first WDW trip! :yay:

I'm a newbie to WDW trip planning and to this site and am completely unfamiliar with these codes but hey, anything that saves us money, I'm all over!

The faq's said codes would be posted on the site if they existed? Are they something for the genera public or is it a race to snatch up a certain number of codes or do you have to be signed up for an email newsletter or something else entirely that I haven't thought of yet, lol.

We just booked a trip for my family, parents & brother and his g/f for October 9-14, 2011. So excited! It'll be my daughter's and my brother's g/f's first WDW trip! :yay:

I'm a newbie to WDW trip planning and to this site and am completely unfamiliar with these codes but hey, anything that saves us money, I'm all over!

The faq's said codes would be posted on the site if they existed? Are they something for the genera public or is it a race to snatch up a certain number of codes or do you have to be signed up for an email newsletter or something else entirely that I haven't thought of yet, lol.

Check out the FAQ's...but WDW generates individual PIN codes...they email them to people, mail them via snail mail (usually a postcard), and there are also general public codes that anyone can use, and Disney Reward Visa holder codes...there are also AP (Annual Pass) codes for room reservation discounts...they can range from 15%-42% depending on the type of resort (value, moderate, deluxe) and time of year...they are also offering free dining for certain dates...

Here's a link to the current discounts:
http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#discountmenu

Here's another one:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/

Right there with you!!
Hoping for 40% off deluxe...free dining won't cut it. I'm too spoiled with the great deals I have gotten in the past.
Here's to watching and waiting! :thumbsup2

Right there with you!!
Hoping for 40% off deluxe...free dining won't cut it. I'm too spoiled with the great deals I have gotten in the past.
Here's to watching and waiting! :thumbsup2

I would take 40% off deluxes also. Instead of FD. I'm not picky just give me something. LOL

DH and I both got email PINs and I got so excited until I saw the dates. They ended in June. I just hope I get a PIN early enough so I know for sure we're going and I can make my ADRs!

I'm hoping to book a short trip in October to see the Halloween decorations and party. It would be our first during this time of year. Really hoping for a room only code as we probably wont do the dining plan for this particular trip.

I just went through my folder of 2010 and saw the original pin email I got the trip we booked. Was reading it and saw the it went through October as well. Here is hoping that February will be our month again for 2011. Pixie Dust and Wishes heading all of our way for a pin email in February again.

We are going Oct 23-29 a room discount would be nice but I will be happy with FD :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter