October 2011 Code Watch

Just got an emailed pin for 35% off value and moderates and 40% off deluxe and villas good through the end of the year excluding some dates. It helped me for only 2 days but I'll take that over nothing. :cool1:

how do i get added to list i hoping to go in September or october depending on when a certain act is playing at the eat to the beat concerts at the food and wine festival how i am hoping for a good rate.

We are arriving on Oct. 19th to stay one night before our 3 day Disney Dream Cruise. Can you use room only discount for 1 night? If so here is hoping I get a pin or a public code. :banana:

Judgeing by the dates (Dates are: 2/27-3/5, 5/8-5/27, 5/31-6/4, 8/21-10/8, 10/23-10/29, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/24)of the Pin# people have recieving I would say that is a safe assumption.

We're going the above week in Oct...wish I had one!

We're going Oct. 22-29, discount or not! But a discount would be so, so very nice!

Sort of hoping for a room discount so we can stay at a moderate again, but free dining wouldn't be so bad either. Actually free dining would save us more money(aside from all those darned desserts we wouldn't eat :eek: ), but I'm thinking a room only discount would just be better for some reason. :confused3 I'm weird... I know!

COME ON DISCOUNTS!!!

Watching & Waiting for a good code!! Hoping for FD!

We are booked Oct 28-Nov 5 at POFQ. I received the last pin with 35% off mods but most of our dates were blocked :(

Hoping for FD for October! A Disney trip is not really in the cards right now, but with FD I may have something to use to talk DH into it. Good luck everyone!!

Are there usually good deals for October? (If so, can anyone provide some past details - percent off, free dining, etc?)

We can't go this year, but keeping our fingers crossed for 2012, so I'd love to know what kind of deals we might be lucky enough to hope for. We're also really hoping to splurge and stay Deluxe on that next trip, so historically have there been any great Deluxe deals for Oct.?

I'm hoping to go October 20-24, and unless there is some kind of discount I plan on staying at the Dolphin.

I really don't understand why those dates were left out of the pin. Columbus Day is over a week before.:confused: What am I forgetting?

I'm hoping to go October 20-24, and unless there is some kind of discount I plan on staying at the Dolphin.

I really don't understand why those dates were left out of the pin. Columbus Day is over a week before.:confused: What am I forgetting?

My thought is that it gets busier the closer you get to Halloween and with F&W going full force Disney does not need to discount at that time.

We are hoping for a room only or AP discount for Oct 15th-23rd. This is really the only week that works for the whole family. Ugh lets hope for the best.

I'm so excited I get to post on this thread. DH agreed to a quick adults-only trip this October. He said if we are going back (he previously said no WDW in 2011) there better be beer and food every 10 feet. Fine by me!

Since having kids we've been staying at Bonnet Creek because we appreciate the space and location. But I sure do miss the Beach Club! So if I can't rent points for a studio there or at BW I will really need a PIN.

The week I have off will probably be the week of Columbus Day so that's not helping my cause. But I'll still cross my fingers.

Good luck to everyone!

Also hoping for an october code. A room only discount would be great for us, but we wouldn't mind free dining!

We are planning an end of october trip for F&W and my birthday!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good discount too - We want to go around the 20th of October.

We just booked for October with a PIN code - it excluded Columbus Day (Monday) but we were able to use it for Weds. - Sunday of that weekend, which works for us. 40% off BWI. Good luck to everyone waiting!:goodvibes

Ok, I feel really stupid, we have only been to Disney once (last October)... how do you get the pins and codes? are they just random, do you have to sign up for them?

We are planning to go back Oct 9-15 (ish), hoping for free dining.

Thanks!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter