Oct 3, 2009 Wester Carribean

Well, our whirlwind trip is over...but not the memories! We sure had a fantastic time both at WDW and the cruise! Buying an extra 100 DVC pts wasn't in the plan, but nobody mentioned the reduced price available on the cruise...darn my lack of self control when it comes to the mouse!

The FE exchange was a big hit with my family! Thanks to everyone for the generosity!

Not sure when our next cruise will be! We were looking at the Northern Baltic/European cruise, but it probably won't be disney since they arent running that itinerary in 2011...unless I missed that.

It was great to meet you all and share the cruise anticipation over the past few months/years (for some of us :-) ). Hope to experience the magic with you all again in the future!

Heidi

I sooooooo miss the "I'm on vacation dance"....put on your cheesy grin!!
199.jpg

I wanted to send out a thank you also to everyone for the great fish extender treats. My girls (and myself :lmao:)had a blast finding things in the Fe. Sometimes they were too excited they would open the door in the middle of the night just to check.

I envy all of you who already have their laundry done. I think my brain is still on cruise leisure mode and I am working at a super slow speed. I have one more basket left to do.

We also came back on Saturday to colder than normal weather and nothing but rain rain rain. So depressing!!!! We can not even show off our new tan.

Did everyone see the family being filmed? I heard they are apart of the ABC Extreme Home Makeover show. We should all watch it to see if we are on tv:banana:. I have my Tivo set up to record. The Family arrived in a limo at the same time we arrived, I think my girls were by their kids being filmed at the port. They also filmed at the sail away party and a few other times.

Well I am off to finish that one last load staring at me. Thanks again to everyone who particpated in the FE. Good Luck on all your future cruises!

Jennifer Carlson & Family

I am trying to get through my pictures. Oh so much fun but too many pictures!

Taylor fell in love with Pluto! Pluto gave her dog Jenna a kiss.
1513557.jpg

This was one of the few character pictures I could get Thomas out of the kids club for.
1531996.jpg

Thomas said this morning, he wished he was still on the ship. Oh don't we all!

Opps, I guess I need to work on my pictures below. That will have to be later tonight!

AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY GIRLS ROBIN AND NORMA FOR THE DISNEY PHOTOS....U GUYS ARE TOO KIND!!! WILL TREASURE FOREVER. and I look forward to having a great time with you guys again in 2011!!

I too am sad to be home. It's soooo cold here... I wanted to thank everyone for the great FE's. Jason was alo really excited about finding things at the door. I can't wait to do it again. Next time I won't be the newbie!:banana:

Thank you to everyone for all the awesome FE stuff. It was all amazing and the boys thought they were so special. It made our first DCL cruise extra memorable. :woohoo:

We had a great time, and we can't wait to cruise again, but unfortunately it probably won't be for awhile.:sad2:

Thank you Michelle for putting all this together, you are awazing :worship: You did something special for so many!!! We all owe ya!

Hopefully we will meet again sometime in the future!
Thanks again

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for making our first Disney Cruise so memorable :love: Taylor loved getting to the room to see what great FE gifts would be there and people were very creative..thanks everyone:woohoo: Corinna...I hoped you liked your SM and didn't have that one yet?? We also booked on board for 2011...Mexican Riv...so hope to see some familiar faces there..thanks again for a great cruise:cheer2:

AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO MY GIRLS ROBIN AND NORMA FOR THE DISNEY PHOTOS....U GUYS ARE TOO KIND!!! WILL TREASURE FOREVER. and I look forward to having a great time with you guys again in 2011!!

:hug: God, I wish I understood Spanish!!! (Inside joke!!!) Enjoy!! I cant wait to cruise again. It is going to be a blast:goodvibes

Thank you everyone for such awesome gifts in our FE. Everyone was so creative. Terri, can I get two more coasters just incase company shows up at my house:rotfl:

:hug: God, I wish I understood Spanish!!! (Inside joke!!!) Enjoy!! I cant wait to cruise again. It is going to be a blast:goodvibes

Thank you everyone for such awesome gifts in our FE. Everyone was so creative. Terri, can I get two more coasters just incase company shows up at my house:rotfl:

I'll see what I can do Robin...maybe you'll get a few more on the Mexican Riviera cruise...I'm considering going the same week as you all. I did rebook on board but booked a dummy date. My husband really wants to go to Alaska but I don't like Disney's itinerary. I LOVED the Caribbean so I'm not sure where we'll go but it'll be 2011 fall break if we go.

Hopefully we'll get to meet up with alot of you again.

Laura - we had a good time with you and your family. Send me your moms email when you have a chance.

Terri

OK where is everyone??? Sheesh cruise is over so everyone falls off the earth! Terri we would love you to join us on the Mexican Riviera......So has anyone been to Puerta Vallarta, Cabo or Mazatland?? I am just wondering if there are any must dos? I was thinking the dolphin swim....I found 2 places to do it through...I guess I will have to wait and see what people's reviews are when the Wonder starts going that way in 2011. Well off to get the girls in bed and then I am gonna veg and prolly fall asleep with this laptop on my lap. TTFN

OK where is everyone??? Sheesh cruise is over so everyone falls off the earth! Terri we would love you to join us on the Mexican Riviera......So has anyone been to Puerta Vallarta, Cabo or Mazatland?? I am just wondering if there are any must dos? I was thinking the dolphin swim....I found 2 places to do it through...I guess I will have to wait and see what people's reviews are when the Wonder starts going that way in 2011. Well off to get the girls in bed and then I am gonna veg and prolly fall asleep with this laptop on my lap. TTFN

I may have to peek over at the Crusie Critic boards for things to do at our new port sites!!!

I am already thinking of fish extender ideas!! It has to be something easy to pack that will go on a plane easy. No way we are driving this time.

My son is sick with the flu. There is no good time for the flu but I am glad it after the cruise. Poor thing has had it rough. He had an allergic reaction to something on the cruise so we were at the doctor's office on Sunday. He started a steriod and now today he gets sent home from school for just "not feeling well". I went ahead and took him to MD even though no fever and he tested positive for the flu.

He has now been isolated from the family. On one hand he is loving it. But he's also getting bored.
Take care. I still want to see more cruise photos.

Mindi

Mindi----I hope Thomas feels better! U isolated him....he just has the regular flu right, not the bad one...? Either way I send him speedy recovery well wishes!

I want to be isolated from my family....did I say that out loud? :scared1:

Mindi--I hope your son feels better soon! What did he have an allergic reaction to on the ship? I'm just curious because I had an allergic reaction to escargot on a cruise a couple of years ago and was told that they are in the "shellfish" category of allergies, so I am allergic to shellfish. I had never known because I don't like seafood. :confused3

My "no disney vacation in the near future" depression has set in. :sad2: So, I am looking into doing Disney World sometime next year. Shh. Don't tell Ryan. I want to go east as much as we can while I have my free plane tickets. I don't know if it will happen, but that's not going to stop me from planning!

Hi to all
I want to thank everyone for their beautiful FE gifts, we
had a good time and memories :love:,

Michelle- When and where is the next...Mexican Riviera:banana::banana:
Our family enjoy mexico...

Robin- is very easy spanish just said: 5 pesos, no 4 pesos, te doy 3 pesos... and you got it !!!!:thumbsup2

xoxoxo
Beda and fam:lovestruc

Andrea----OMG to be allergic to Escargote....I would die...sydney too we love it!!

Beda----Robin, Norma, Kristi, Mindi and I booked the October 2, 2011 Mexican Riviera cruise...it goes outta LA area and goes to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo and Mazatland!! Come join us...=))

Thanks for all the get well wishes. He's doing okay. I think he's getting a little bored. They just tested him for the flu. But the doctor told my mom that 99% of what they are seeing right now is H1N1. So he gave us a print out of information and told us to wash our hands, wash our hands, wash our hands. He told us to keep Thomas away from the rest of us. He didn't give him any medications. His fever just started last night. His best friend came down with on Tuesday and Thomas got sick on Thursday.

He has been isolated to the "master suite" with a pager and acts like he's still on the ship ordering room service. I think I better him some dollar bills to start tipping grandma with!

As for his allergic reaction. We don't know what it was from. It started with a couple little spots on his neck. They looked like bug bites. He plays outside alot and they play this war games where they are crawling in the grass. But it they didn't go away and started popping up on his body. I gave him bendryl but it didn't help. I took him down to the onboard medical center and she said it was an allergic reaction to something and to continue the bendryl. So I stopped all his meds and kept up the bendryl. We went to the doctor on Sunday and started a steriod. It's pretty much gone now!!!!!! We are starting his medications back slowly to see if we can figure out what it was. Crazy.

We lurked before our last cruise and thanks to all of you, have rebooked and joined the Dis Boards. We are going on the 10/10/10 Wonder - anyone else on this sailing?

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter