• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oct 18-25, 2014 Eastern Fantasy

Hi everyone! We are in the process of finalizing the FE lists. If you haven't joined yet and still wish to, sign up on Facebook or post your info here. Thanks!!!!

120 days! Can't wait! This is our first cruise ever, I'll be traveling with my DH and my 2 DDs who will be 12 and 9 years old! Celebrating DH's 50th bday.

Adults in room.
Kids in room, gender, and age.
Special events.
Dinner seating.
Room number.
Any allergies or special info!
Do the adults in the room drink?

2 (Jay-Jay, 43F, Joel, 41M)
None
Celebrating 18th anniversary
Late
Joel -- sunflower seeds and oil; Jay-Jay -- provolone cheese and shellfish
Pretty much beer only (no wine)

Hope we made it in time!:)

Greetings And Salutations...

Wanted to check in,

3 people DD (16) DW (Many-Moons) and Myself (Many-Many-moons) Will be joining your cruise..

We have been on a few of Disney Cruises and it is our favorite Cruise Line.

Love the Disney Fantasy, but our heart will always go to the Magic.

In the past we have always gotten a Veranda,.. But this year we wanted to start experimenting with all the different rooms types that the Fantasy offers. So this year we are getting on of the Large Porthole rooms on the Aft of Deck 8..

We want to get in on the FE action! :)
Laken DS 5
Zach DS 11
Kerry DH 30
Monica 30

How many people are on the list so far?
Thanks
:cool1:

Ok, I got those added to the FE that wanted added.

Monica you make our 32nd cabin. Do you happen to know your room # yet? Also are you allergic to anything and is alcohol ok for your group?

No, I don't know my room number yet. I didn't get it until two weeks before sail date last year. Hoping to get it a little earlier this year. :thumbsup2 We are not allergic to anything, and yes, I do drink. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :wave2:

Hi Everyone!

Finally booked this cruise. It takes me forever to decide when to go. This is DCL #10 for my husband and I and the kids have been on a few and have loved them. I have a girl is who 9 and boy 6. I will have to read through the thread to see what other kids there are their age. Both of my kids make friends easily so they are super excited to meet new kids. This will be our first time on the Fantasy. We are using DVC points, so splurged a little. VERY excited to finally see the new ship! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Hi Everyone, just checking in:grouphug:

There's myself and DH, DD (26) DS (22) and DD2 (17). We have done several Disney cruises before including an Eastern Caribbean but the first time on the Fantasy.

Its always nice to say hi on the boards and share everyones excitement and anticipation of the upcoming vacation :)

Next step to go and set up our countdown banner :banana:

Hello snd welcome Pooh's Pals

So am I assuming correctly that you guys will be coming over here across the Pond so to speak for the cruise???

Yes? Having a few days at Saratoga Springs whilst we do the parks then the cruise to relax :)

Pooh Pals, Oh fantastic,,, And a good choice doing the parks 1st.. and then the cruise.. The parks can kill you ;) and the cruise will be a really nice way to rest up afterwords..

So if I can be so bold to ask (And I ask this as a total cruise junkie) with all the Fine wonderful cruising options that are offered in Europe what makes you gravitate to doing the cruise over here..?????

Hello fellow cruisers! My family (myself, DH, DS is 12 & DD is celebrating her 11th birthday on board!) are excited to be taking our 3rd Disney cruise in just over 3 months! I thought I'd jump on here to say hello & see if it's too late to join in on the FE group? We didn't participate either of our previous cruises, & my daughter is insisting we do it this time (ok...not just her...I'm pretty excited, too!). I asked to join the FB group as well, so hopefully I'll be a part of the fun this time!

~~Amanda

Hi everyone,

I am a veteran cruiser however, this is my first Disney cruise, Fantasy, 10/18/14. I have been doing research and am very curious about a few things...hoping someone can help me. What exactly is fish extender? I have a few ideas but still not quite certain whether I should participate. I am traveling with my family:my mom, 2 sisters and husbands, 2 nieces and 2 nephews...a total of 3 cabins. I am also wondering if anyone can inform me about a possible Halloween experience my cruise?

Thanks for your help and hope to meet you on the ship.

Denise::thanks:

:confused:
I'm interested in FE however, I'm not quite sure exactly what it is...will you please help me out?
Thanks,
Denise

Hello to all here is some help for the fish extender questions.. These come out of the FAQ link on the main cruise board

Basic info
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=33184281&postcount=2

Just a little more info
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

How to make one
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

Per Halloween, in the past I have seen them have costume judging in the lobby one evening. And Some folks go all out on their Costumes. (The family winner had 6 or so children and they dressed up as Cinderella and the carriage.. I think each child was a mouse or horse depending on time frame,,, It was one heck of a display).. They do have a trick or treat for the kids where they go to various spots on the ship for treats.. Some have complained that Halloween on the ship is a little on the subdued side... But I think Disney tries to walk a fine line in having a big halloween tadoo and keeping the normal flow of the ships activities

Take care all

Hello fellow cruisers! My family (myself, DH, DS is 12 & DD is celebrating her 11th birthday on board!) are excited to be taking our 3rd Disney cruise in just over 3 months!
~~Amanda

Amanda welcome, When I 1st read this I thought you meant you will be taking the third Disney cruise in 3 months,,, :lmao: all I could think is there should be an award for that...

Pooh Pals, Oh fantastic,,, And a good choice doing the parks 1st.. and then the cruise.. The parks can kill you ;) and the cruise will be a really nice way to rest up afterwords.. So if I can be so bold to ask (And I ask this as a total cruise junkie) with all the Fine wonderful cruising options that are offered in Europe what makes you gravitate to doing the cruise over here..?????

Disney! We did a Med cruise on the Magic last summer and have a Northern Europe booked on the magic next summer but the med cruises can be quite full on and not exactly relaxing but the flights are much cheaper - next summer we are going form Dover so no flights at all but a 2 day cat journey ! So best of both worlds alternating between over here and over there :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter