Oct 18-25, 2014 Eastern Fantasy

We would like to be added to the fish extender list for this cruise, as we have finally gotten some inspiration for FE gifts this year! :thumbsup2

Also, do we have a theme/saying for the group yet? Hubby and I are not on Facebook (we may be the last holdouts in America!), so I hope someone will cross-post important info here as our cruise nears. We are getting excited!:cool1:

Jay-Jay
Stateroom #7088

I want to be added to the fish. It's me Krysta it will be my birthday on the day we sail the 18th I will be 41. DH Bill 39. DD Adeline 11. Room 7500. Thanks.

We're hoping to join this cruise with a GT rate. Not sure what the likelihood is that they'll release them for this sailing. We've never done GT rates before and this will only be the second cruise on DCL for my family. I've been lurking on this board on the chance that we'll be able to make it.

Totally regretting the fact that we didn't take advantage of the on board discount during our 1st cruise last April but we weren't sure if we could commit to this date. We did a 4 night Bahamas on the Dream and we were hooked. I wish I knew about dummy bookings then!!

I'll be stalking the DCL site around the PIF date. Just wanted to say hi!

We're hoping to join this cruise with a GT rate. Not sure what the likelihood is that they'll release them for this sailing. We've never done GT rates before and this will only be the second cruise on DCL for my family. I've been lurking on this board on the chance that we'll be able to make it.

Totally regretting the fact that we didn't take advantage of the on board discount during our 1st cruise last April but we weren't sure if we could commit to this date. We did a 4 night Bahamas on the Dream and we were hooked. I wish I knew about dummy bookings then!!

I'll be stalking the DCL site around the PIF date. Just wanted to say hi!

Welcome Minkyboodle! :wave2:

That on board booking discount does keep one addicted :rotfl2: Although now that they have changed the rules and you have to cruise within 18 months of your sailing this might put an end for us. We have this one with just dh and myself and we promised the kids one more time, which we will book on this cruise but then that will be it for us for a while.:sad:

Hi, Everyone! I'm new here! I'm super excited for this trip! Myself, and husband and our 11 year old son are going!:cool1:

Just wanted to say hi and that we will be on this cruise with y'all. We are a family of 5 (myself, DH, Boy 14, boy 12 and girl 7) My parents are also traveling on this cruise. Starting to get organized for this trip. It's my 3rd disney cruise but it's been a long time since the last one!

I've just requested to join the Facebook group.

Jennwdw - I have two daughters, 8 and 7 at sailing:)

I've just requested to join the Facebook group.

Jennwdw - I have two daughters, 8 and 7 at sailing:)

Fun! My daughter turns 7 in two week so 7 at sailing also. She's super friendly and excited to meet some new friends. I was worried she'd be sad about her brothers in the older club but she doesn't seem bothered in the slightest.

Fun! My daughter turns 7 in two week so 7 at sailing also. She's super friendly and excited to meet some new friends. I was worried she'd be sad about her brothers in the older club but she doesn't seem bothered in the slightest.

My eldest turned 8 last week and the younger one turns 7 at the end of July:) They don't know about the holiday yet, and it's our first cruise, I think they will live in the kids club!

We are on this cruise anyone started fish extenders yet for October 18-25.
I have. I'm not making mine so I'm buying thing as I find them. It's just hard not knowing how many we will have to get. I have time to get more. Lol.

I know I posted my "hello" some time ago and have been lurking but let me just say.... "I CANNOT WAIT TO GET ON THAT SHIP"! It's been far too long since I've been on a cruise and I really want to be sitting on my balcony watching the waves right about now. This working business is for the birds! :badpc:

I know I posted my "hello" some time ago and have been lurking but let me just say.... "I CANNOT WAIT TO GET ON THAT SHIP"! It's been far too long since I've been on a cruise and I really want to be sitting on my balcony watching the waves right about now. This working business is for the birds! :badpc:

I'm aching for the cruise so bad that I keep trying to convince myself to take a shortie between now and then! :D

I'm aching for the cruise so bad that I keep trying to convince myself to take a shortie between now and then! :D

Watching YouTube videos gives my occasional fix! I really am looking forward to it but right now it is just the below average temperature I think. The middle of summer gives plenty of distractions though but I still find myself going back to YouTube.

Watching YouTube videos gives my occasional fix! I really am looking forward to it but right now it is just the below average temperature I think. The middle of summer gives plenty of distractions though but I still find myself going back to YouTube.

LOL! I am wearing my husband out with YouTube videos. :p

:confused: Hubby and I are not on Facebook; can someone please provide the FE signup form another way?

Sure I can get you the list and add you to ours. Can you provide the info below? If there is anyone else who is not on our fb page and wish to be included, please let me know. We are expecting to close the lists this summer and will get you the list and the breakdown. So far we have 18 staterooms participating, 35 Adults: 19 women & 16 men, and 20 kids: 11 girls, 9 boys. Once I get more info I will let you all know. Thanks!

Adults in room
Kids in room, gender, and age
Special events
Dinner seating
Room number
Any allergies or special info!
Do the adults in the room drink?

Just requested to join FB group. Waiting for approval, but definitely want to get in on the FE list.

It will be our second Disney cruise. First was on the Magic for Western Caribbean. Excited to check out the Fantasy.

Me, my husband, and my 6 year old son! No room assigned yet.

Looking forward to meeting you,
Sara

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter