Ocean City, Maryland

We just got back from a trip to OC on Friday. We stayed on the beach at the Dunes Manor Resort. It’s on 28th street right where the boardwalk starts. I thought the area was very nice and family friendly. On Wednesday night, we walked the length of the boardwalk and took the tram back to the end where our hotel was located. If you drive to the boardwalk, there is plenty of parking down at the end where all the action is located, including a parking lot.

We haven’t been to OC since 2015 and this is our first time staying there in probably 10+ years as we usually rent a place in Fenwick Island. DH and I thought it was rather empty last week. We had zero waits at the restaurants we visited and, like I mentioned above, parking seemed plentiful.

We really enjoyed our visit. We’ll definitely return in a few years.

Thanks for your suggestions, I checked out the hotels that were recommended by Disers. The Dunes is all sold out of the cheaper rooms and what is left is a bit too expensive, Francis Scott Key is all booked up for the summer. I am looking at Surf Inn Suites, Fenwick Inn, Oceanic, and Seabonay. Anyone ever stayed in any of these places?

The Seabonay is right beside the Dunes. I haven’t stayed there personally, but from
what I saw, it looked nice. It’s at a good location, by the beach and the start of the boardwalk.

We stayed at Best Western Hotel and Suites last year at 5501 Coastal Highway. No complaints. Super nice staff. We’re staying there again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!