NYC baby!

BabyLove99

<font color=blue>future Mrs. Apolo Ohno<br><font c
Heeey guys! What's up? Nothing much here. I'm going to New York tomorrow for a school trip! We leave at 1:00 PM and get home around midnight :eek:. We're eating dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe and seeing the play The Crucible. I admit I'm a little nervous about being in NY (read the news if you're wondering why), but it should be fine. Just wanted to share this! See ya!

dONT BE SCARED TO BE IN NYC. I live 20 minutes away from it and if i go on a hill i can seea part of it. I am not scared to live near NYC...just live your life comfortablly

its ok to be scared..i understand!

i love NYC...i wish we lived closer to it b/c i would go all the time!

Hey dont worry about it. i live about 30 min away on Long Island and I doubt anythings going to happen. There is so much police and security that you will feel so safe!!

dont be scared......theres no point, it wont get you anywhere
i was in NY in the summer and i loved it! we're goin back this summer.
my brother said it would be really annoying if after all of our years in israel we'd die in a terrorist attack in the states (a little bit of black humor;) but mostly true:( ). but im not scared of NYC, what im really scared of are the flights inside the US, cuz no offense but the US airport security seriously seriously sucks!

Don't worry, NYC isn't scary, even after the attacks.. it seriously feels the same to me as it did before. And I'm so thrilled to be going to NYU next year. :D

Hard rock fans, you know the song that's going through my head right about now.

*GRIN*

...i feel safe in new york city...i feel safe in new york city...i feel safe in...

:D

I'm driving into NYC on Thursday to drop off something I'm selling online outside of eBay...I think it should work alright. I live an hour north of Philly, about two or three south of NY, but with traffic it should take me...who knows. Have fun!!!

JC

"I can't wait to get back to New York City
where at least when I walk down the street
the people don't hesitate
to tell me exactly what they think of me..."
-Ani DiFranco

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter