Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

A TK cliffhanger!!! ???? :scared1:

But you were the one that taught me that cliffhangers were BAD... :lmao:

You said... *runs to look*

*comes back exhausted!*

well...I can't find it....

Because someone I know has a LOT of TR's, ya know? :thumbsup2

But you said something about seeing how fast you could hit the "unsubscribe" button over a cliffhanger. And I have not done one since!!! :lmao:

But, alas...I have hung out people forever on mine...so I guess, I guess...since there is good TV on (like MY Jack Sparrow...Jack BOUER! Oh yeah! He is the MAN!)...that I will wait. Just. This. Once. (Now that sorta sounded a little TK'ish...savvy?) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: *darn, had to take off a popcorn...that last one made 26*

A TK cliffhanger!!! ???? :scared1:

But you were the one that taught me that cliffhangers were BAD... :lmao:

You said... *runs to look*

*comes back exhausted!*

well...I can't find it....

Because someone I know has a LOT of TR's, ya know? :thumbsup2

But you said something about seeing how fast you could hit the "unsubscribe" button over a cliffhanger. And I have not done one since!!! :lmao:

:rotfl2:

Good lord, woman! You really pay attention, don't you? :lmao:

Just. This. Once. (Now that sorta sounded a little TK'ish...savvy?) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

It's spreading. My master plan is coming to fruition...

savvy? ;)

You leave us hanging with just the hissy fit LOL...but I'm a Libra too...I need balance I must know more about ADRs and what you want to do for your trip. I'll have you know your PTR is totally messing with my cosmic universe LOL!!!

Just kidding!! I have a really hard time standing up for myself at times, so I'm glad you were able to say hey this is "my" trip lets make sure I do things I want to do!!

Can't wait to hear about where you chose to go!!!

You leave us hanging with just the hissy fit LOL...but I'm a Libra too...I need balance I must know more about ADRs and what you want to do for your trip. I'll have you know your PTR is totally messing with my cosmic universe LOL!!!

Well, dang, girl, I wouldn't want to mess with your cosmic universe. Actually, I was thinking, even though I've been sticking to Sunday updates, that with the proper motivation, I could be persuaded to post another update today. ;)

Just kidding!! I have a really hard time standing up for myself at times, so I'm glad you were able to say hey this is "my" trip lets make sure I do things I want to do!!

I'm the same way. But this is really important to me, and it's rare that I put my foot down about our trips. I'm usually the planner who's trying to make everyone happy (didn't you write something like that too, I think? :goodvibes ) and so it feels good to say, this is what I want. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I'm just so excited we're going to be there at the same time, and some hotel no less! :goodvibes

I am still trying to figure out where I want to eat. There are so many choices. I do think I am going to use your tip one day though and eat at the last breakfast sitting at Chef Mickey's. There are so many choices. Good thing I have a little bit of time to decide.

I am still trying to figure out where I want to eat. There are so many choices. I do think I am going to use your tip one day though and eat at the last breakfast sitting at Chef Mickey's. There are so many choices. Good thing I have a little bit of time to decide.

Plenty of time, my dear, plenty of time!

I highly recommend the last breakfast seating at Chef Mickey's, it's really a lot of fun. If you have any questions about any of the restaurants, feel free to ask, I'd love to help. Do you think you'll go to a MNSSHP? :goodvibes

Plenty of time, my dear, plenty of time!

I highly recommend the last breakfast seating at Chef Mickey's, it's really a lot of fun. If you have any questions about any of the restaurants, feel free to ask, I'd love to help. Do you think you'll go to a MNSSHP? :goodvibes

We will be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I am really looking forward to it. I hope they have one midweek while we are there so it isn't as crowded.

We will be going to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I am really looking forward to it. I hope they have one midweek while we are there so it isn't as crowded.

Last year I went to one on a Tuesday, which was very nice. It didn't seem as crowded as some of our Friday ones, but I've never really felt crowded at an MNSSHP anyway.

I don't blame you at all. Your birthday is the one time you get to have things your way. :)

Thanks!

Why am I reminded now of Burger King? Do they have that commercial, have it your way? By the way, so not true. There's one near us that I stop going to because when we tried to custom order they literally rolled their eyes. Um...isn't that why you're different than McDonalds??? :lmao:

Thanks!

Why am I reminded now of Burger King? Do they have that commercial, have it your way? By the way, so not true. There's one near us that I stop going to because when we tried to custom order they literally rolled their eyes. Um...isn't that why you're different than McDonalds??? :lmao:

Yes that is Burger King. I always order something my way there because my girl friend (who worked there when she was in high school). She told me to order that way because then you know it is fresh.

It's okay to throw the inevitable hissy fit every once and awhile---you wouldn't be human if you didn't!!! Can't wait to hear all about everything in the next update!!!

Yes that is Burger King. I always order something my way there because my girl friend (who worked there when she was in high school). She told me to order that way because then you know it is fresh.

That's why I always order burgers w/o the pickles - even at McDonalds - although I swear they just rip them off tired old burger and give it to me like that...

anxiously awaiting seeing the hissy-fit induced ADR list!

So let's talk about the first day, shall we?

Just what do pirates eat?

Short answer? Whatever they want! :lmao:

Long answer: Well, dearies, this list of ADRs was pretty much in my head ever since we got home from our trip in September. I knew what I wanted to repeat, what didn't need to be revisited, and also that there needed to be something new.

Now there are lots and lots of things I would love to fit into this trip. But it's six days. And for half the time, we're going to be a party of seven. So with that in mind, I tried to pick some favorites, and again, something new.

So let's just focus on the first day for now.

Which really isn't very exciting. Because basically, in good old TK fashion my plans are to get there.

That's pretty much it. Maybe we'll go to the Magic Kingdom and get my most favoritest hot dog in the World and the world. Maybe we'll go to Downtown and have :::shock, gasp::: ice cream for dinner again. It really just depends on my little nut. On the time of our flight, the time we weigh anchor at the Pop Century, whether or not the room is ready, all that good stuff.

But this is one of the things I put my foot down about.

We WILL NOT make a reservation for the first day.

I hate that. Abhor it. Detest it even. And although that's standard for Mom and Nana, I'm putting my foot down. We're not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent. I loved in September when we got to our hotel. Checked in. Unpacked in a leisurely fashion and then decided what to do with ourselves. That was heaven. Pure, sweet heaven.

So that's day one folks.

I promise, the ADRs are coming. pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter