Now Bring Me That Horizon ~ It Begins P115

To think of it. We haven't even set sail and already I have a mutiny on my hands.

As the captain, I'd like to remind you all I am in charge of this pre trip report. And I as captain, I have the power to suspend it pending certain people watching ALL THREE FILMS in the Pirates saga.

;)

pirate:

Goodie, I'm definitely in then! (Thank goodness the Encore channel runs them constantly!) :cool1:

It should count that I have watched at least 65% of the movie. :snooty:

To repeat one of my favorite Disser's -

65%?
PFFFFFFT!!!!!

Don't forget, if you don't, I'll turn this ship around. :lmao:

Famous last words! :rotfl: Did anyones parents ever really turn the car around? :confused3 When I was 8 and we were due to leave for our first family trip to Disney in a matter of days my parents threatened to cancel our trip if my brother and I didn't own up to who had broken the light in my brother's bedroom. We were so petrified that they would cancel our trip, and we really had no idea who had broken the lamp (broke during a nighttime pillow fight) that we went sobbing to our parents that we had both done it.

Looking back now we laugh. No way were our parents cancelling a trip a handful of days before we left. Such gullible children. :rotfl:

Goodie, I'm definitely in then! (Thank goodness the Encore channel runs them constantly!) :cool1:

That's my pirate in training!!! ;)

To repeat one of my favorite Disser's -

65%?
PFFFFFFT!!!!!

At least somebody said it.

Famous last words! :rotfl: Did anyones parents ever really turn the car around? :confused3 When I was 8 and we were due to leave for our first family trip to Disney in a matter of days my parents threatened to cancel our trip if my brother and I didn't own up to who had broken the light in my brother's bedroom. We were so petrified that they would cancel our trip, and we really had no idea who had broken the lamp (broke during a nighttime pillow fight) that we went sobbing to our parents that we had both done it.

Looking back now we laugh. No way were our parents cancelling a trip a handful of days before we left. Such gullible children. :rotfl:

I haven't used that threat on DS yet. I'm sure some day I'll be driven to that point. I have however, used the if you don't behave we will leave, and then left. You have to stick to your word, and trust me, when you do, they get it. :lmao:

DUDE!

I have the movie on demand! I don't need the movie.
:lmao:

Dude. You picked cookies over Jack Sparrow.

I'd give up cookies for the rest of my life if it meant that I could have Jack Sparrow.

Okay.

That's it.

I did NOT pick cookies over Captain Jack!

I already have Captain Jack waiting for me in a little thing called ON DEMAND. Meaning I can watch him ON DEMAND. I simply asked CP to bring the cookies.

Pfffft. pirate:

And to top it all off, hasn't Heidi not even seen 2 and 3? So there. Where is she? At least I have attempted to watch it. :rolleyes1

Now I know why I like Mary Poppins, she isn't nearly as demanding and she's practically perfect! :upsidedow

Okay.

That's it.

I already have Captain Jack waiting for me in a little thing called ON DEMAND. Meaning I can watch him ON DEMAND. I simply asked CP to bring the cookies.

Pfffft. pirate:

And to top it all off, hasn't Heidi not even seen 2 and 3? So there. Where is she? At least I have attempted to watch it. :rolleyes1

Now I know why I like Mary Poppins, she isn't nearly as demanding and she's practically perfect! :upsidedow

First of all, Heidi's never talked so much smack in her entire life.

Second of all, if you have him on DEMAND why aren't you DEMANDING him every night?

And thirdly, if it's so accessible, why haven't you watched it yet?

That's it.

I'm ready to press ignore.

My pirate sensibilities have been sorely offended, mate.

Okay.

That's it.

Pfffft. pirate:

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: This is all cracking me up...

TK, I keep having visions of what I would do with Captain Jack if I had to give up cookies for him. Heavens, it's hot in here. ;)

Now, can we find out what resort you are staying at -- you know how I am about resorts.

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl2: This is all cracking me up...

Well, LL and I are entertaining if nothing else. :rotfl2:

TK, I keep having visions of what I would do with Captain Jack if I had to give up cookies for him. Heavens, it's hot in here. ;)

Oh, I have PLENTY of visions. Dreams even. None fit for the DIS.

Now, can we find out what resort you are staying at -- you know how I am about resorts.

Hmmm...

IS LL GOING TO WATCH THE THIRD PIRATES IN ITS ENTIRETY????

First of all, Heidi's never talked so much smack in her entire life.

Second of all, if you have him on DEMAND why aren't you DEMANDING him every night?

And thirdly, if it's so accessible, why haven't you watched it yet?

That's it.

I'm ready to press ignore.

My pirate sensibilities have been sorely offended, mate.

PFFFFFTTTT.

I will have you know when I realized on Sunday that he was ON DEMAND that Marc and I decided to watch him on one of our four glorious days off. So there.

And I had something else to say.

And I can't remember what it is.

Balderdash.

PFFFFFTTTT.

I will have you know when I realized on Sunday that he was ON DEMAND that Marc and I decided to watch him on one of our four glorious days off. So there.

Oh, please.

And I had something else to say.

And I can't remember what it is.

Balderdash.

Ha! Thinking about Captain Jack is having an affect on you after all!

I haven't used that threat on DS yet. I'm sure some day I'll be driven to that point. I have however, used the if you don't behave we will leave, and then left. You have to stick to your word, and trust me, when you do, they get it. :lmao:

That one my folks did do to me. Mom did not mess around with that when we were out. And heaven forbid if you did cause her to actually leave somewhere you knew you were in for it when you got home.

Dude. You picked cookies over Jack Sparrow.

I'd give up cookies for the rest of my life if it meant that I could have Jack Sparrow.

I would be the skinniest thing ever if I could get Jack for giving up cookies. That would be me people would be talking about instead of the Olsen twins.

What's this now? Selling out Heidi, and then sucking up to her all in the same post? That is so not Lapuette behavior Miss Lallie! ;)

Balderdash.

Such language! :)

That one my folks did do to me. Mom did not mess around with that when we were out. And heaven forbid if you did cause her to actually leave somewhere you knew you were in for it when you got home.

I'm the same way. I remember one time DS would just not quit. We were at my parents. He was totally overtired, but still. I said, if you can't behave, we're leaving. He continued to throw a fit and we left. Cried the majority of the way home. That's life, kiddo. You have to listen to Mama.

I would be the skinniest thing ever if I could get Jack for giving up cookies. That would be me people would be talking about instead of the Olsen twins.

Never mind the giving up of the cookies, think about all the...ahem...exercise.

looks like I might be going in October, too. Whenever the "Race for the Taste" 10K (Epcot) is...my friend and I will be traveling alone...no kids. Which is good, and bad! :)

Truthfully, it is my "your kids REALLY need to go back to Disney World trip" where I show her all of the things we have not already seen that her kids MUST experience! And therefore we need to go back...so we can go back!

I won't be "racing"...I will be WALKING! But it is still a long way for me! :)

So...I don't have dates for that...but it should be mid-October...so...I hope you are there the same time we are! That would be so cool!!! :)

I'm just back from seeing Twilight and I so wish I had Edward Cullen on demand:cloud9: .

Sorry totally off topic there.....so tell me TK, it looks like all the cool kids are going to the World in October, will you be joining them or are you going to go all pirate: , buck the trend and go in August when us not so cool kids are doing the Disney thang;) ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter