NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something's not right on the website:

Biergarten Restaurant Candlelight Lunch (8:15PM Show)
2:00 PMLunchfor 3 Guests
Date:Wednesday, December 2, 2015

If I'm getting lunch it should NOT be the 8:15PM show.....but it let me book it.
That's what I thought even about the Biergarten at 4 is showing for the 8:15 show.

omg this is horrible!! Surely disney should be more professional than this

STILL getting kicked out

I got one reservation, but every time I click on the time I want for the other it bounces me out. Agh!!!!
Yep. Round and round she goes. :crazy2: In, choose, click time, wait....repeat. Interesting. I could have booked Spice Road, but not 9 Dragons (Hubby's favourite) grrr

I booked mine for the Biergarten on 12/8 at 1:00 pm but it says the 8:15 show. I wanted the earlier show but I will take whatever I can get at this point.

We got our reservations, although my darling spouse chose the earlier rather than later, 4:30 at Via Napoli for the 8:15 show on Christmas Eve. Is close enough and can't believe we got in! Reservations complete! Hurry up Christmas! Best of luck to all.

Does anybody have a time that doesn't say 8:15 ?? Now I am questioning my 4:30 time for 8:15 on Dec 2nd. Imagine if this is a mess up and everyone shows up for the 8:15 show !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter