NOW BOOKING!!!! 2015 Candlelight Processional ADR Watch thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJK

DIS Veteran
July 7th update:

Congratulations to all who have booked and good luck to those still trying. For those having problems online, try clearing your cookies. That finally did it for me!

A partial list of narrators have now been released by Disney!

TBD
November 27 to 29, 2015
  • Neil Patrick Harris
    November 30 to December 3, 2015
  • Whoopi Goldberg
    December 4 and 5, 2015
  • Joe Morton
    December 6 to 8, 2015
  • TBD
    December 9 to 11, 2015
  • Meredith Vieira
    December 12 to 14, 2015
  • TBD
    December 15 to 23, 2015
  • Edward James Olmos
    December 24 to 26, 2015
  • TBD
    December 27 to 28, 2015
  • Amy Grant
    December 29 to 30, 2015
We are still waiting for the release of the Candlelight Processional packages, but more information is continuing to release. Here's a link to the package prices for each individual restaurant; http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/candlelight_processional.htm

Candlelight Processional dates are Nov. 27th - Dec. 30th
3 shows a day - 5pm, 6:45pm and 8:15pm

Last edited:
Is there a Candlelight processional watch thread?

Many have asked, but I haven't seen one yet. Maybe you should add "2015" to your thread title and make this the official thread? If history repeats, we've got less than a month before booking opens.

Many have asked, but I haven't seen one yet. Maybe you should add "2015" to your thread title and make this the official thread? If history repeats, we've got less than a month before booking opens.
Good idea, thanks! Title has been updated. Hopefully the trend follows last year and packages are available to book soon! :)

When I called for my ADRs the other day she said they should be open soon since the links are on the website. I am not holding my breath until July though...

Great idea. I was also told that they should be opening up any day but still seems a little early compared to previous years.

When I called for my ADRs the other day she said they should be open soon since the links are on the website. I am not holding my breath until July though...
Do you know if the links were on the website this far in advance last year?

Do you know if the links were on the website this far in advance last year?
In 2014, I booked the Candlelight Processional package on June 25th. It was actually a glitch in the system, since the package wasn't officially available to book until a week or so later. Disney must have loaded the packages that day and accidentally made them active. They did honour all the reservations that were booked on June 25th. I remember checking online that morning and finding nothing, and going back the afternoon of the 25th and the packages were there!

Thanks for starting this thread, I am not so patiently waiting either!

Last year they officially opened for booking on July 8, but everything this year seems to be happening a bit sooner (like MNSSHP and MVMCP tix going on sale) so fingers crossed that it's soon....and that there's at least a partial narrator list available when they do!!

Reactions: CJK
For everyone here, I'm going to post what a reservationist told me last week that I've been posting in the other CP threads.

She said the packages aren't out yet and she didn't know when they would be released, but they've been told to tell guests to keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for an announcement. She mentioned the packages came out in July last year, but they could come out sooner this year since the WDW Dining website is already showing a link to the CP dining packages. The website has a live link for CP dining packages now -- you can select the restaurant, date, and number of guests, but it'll always pull up no availability and likely won't work until the packages are actually released.

Last edited:
She said the packages aren't out yet and she didn't know when they would be released, but they've been told to tell guests to keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for an announcement. She mentioned the packages came out in July last year, but they could come out sooner this year since the WDW Dining website is already showing a link to the CP dining packages. The website has a live link for CP dinner packages now -- you can select the restaurant, date, and number of guests, but it'll always pull up no availability and likely won't work until the packages are actually released.
Thanks for the report! Hopefully the packages will be released sooner. The active link on the website is a good sign too. I booked during the 'glitch' last year on June 25th, so it seems like all signs are pointing to a release sometime in the near future!

thank you, I'm going to keep an eye out too...I've also been going on a few times a day ever since I was able to first start making my reservations and also have been unable to get an exact date from the reservation customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter