NOW A TR: Just a little Trip for Two

Day 5:
After that we walked our new car out to our old car
100_0579.jpg

Then it was time to see X men!
100_0580.jpg

100_0582.jpg

The movie was great i highly recommend it if you like action movies!
After the movie was over we used the restroom at the AMC and this happened

I entered the ladies room and imeaditly though wow this is the poshiest restroom like ever. After I was finished I took this picture and came out to Jared and asked him if his restroom had anything like this.
100_0583.jpg

He asked what it wasn and I said its like a couchy thing.
He said OMG you have a giant couch here let me show you OUR bathroom and he disapeared with the camera and returned with this picture
100_0584.jpg

I said oh....well you should have a better look at the ladies room if just the couch bothers you, I then entered the ladies room and took this picture
100_0585.jpg

I pointed out to him the arch behind the couch and told him the stalls were around this corner.
Jared declared sexism on all women restrooms with couches lol
Later I wasnt sure if we were just really tired or if this was really as hysterical as we found it to be
After our movie we did some more shopping in Down town disney we went in to the lego store
100_0586.jpg

this next shot looks posed but its not Jared was actually picking at the Giraffe leg and i shot this candid picture with out him knowing he didnt know till we got home. Then he asked why I took a picture of him trying to figure out if theyd glued it togther.
100_0587.jpg

100_0588.jpg

100_0589.jpg

Jared bought a new hat at a kiosk while I shot this picture of the monorail
100_0591.jpg

At world of Disney I bought an funny antenna ball for austin and some stickers for the scrap book we also went in to Vault 23 which made me which I had way more money lol

After that it was time to leave disney :sad1:

We had to make a stop on the way home to pick up a boysen berry pie for my daddy
100_0592.jpg

next we stopped for gas and made a point to buy cherry coke because there wasnt any even at the AMC anywhere around Disney lol
100_0593.jpg

Then we headed home making only one more stop for lunch at bobs big boy. I am not fan of the restaurant but Jared loves it and it was his birthday trip so we stopped there.
100_0595.jpg

100_0594.jpg

I think Jared may have had enough of the camera
100_0596.jpg

I got him to smile eventually though
100_0597.jpg

Im wearing Jareds old hat lol
100_0598.jpg

Jared orderd a cheese burger and I order hot chicken fingers
100_0599.jpg

100_0600.jpg

they were so hot I had to order milk and they brought me the biggest milk ever.
100_0601.jpg

Finally we orderd our last treat of the trip I was going to take a picture of it but Jared dived in to fast and I had to defend my self so I took a picture of the menu instead.
100_0603.jpg

and finally Jared waiting for the check
100_0605.jpg

That ends the trip report, I didnt buy any photo pass pictures because we didnt take to many and the best one id already gotten for free with my chase card :woohoo: I hope you all enjoyed my report and thanks very much for reading!

:scared1: Ride makerz.......YIKES!! Glad I haven't let Anthony wander in there.....we figured it was kinda like Build-a-bear. Start with the basic package & of course, you want all the add-ons.

We love Bob's Big Boy....we don't have them here, but we made a point of driving to the one in Burbank on our Hollywood day!!

Thanx for the great report & awesome pictures!!! Looked like a fabulous trip!!!

PS: That was strange seeing a couch in the bathroom......lol Not really a place I want to hang out & relax....... :lmao:

Awesome stuff. I like the restroom pictures.

Was the car that Jared got actually made of Carbon Fiber?

Totally agree about the crayon during F!, there was an annoyed CM cleaning up after that.

:scared1: Ride makerz.......YIKES!! Glad I haven't let Anthony wander in there.....we figured it was kinda like Build-a-bear. Start with the basic package & of course, you want all the add-ons.

We love Bob's Big Boy....we don't have them here, but we made a point of driving to the one in Burbank on our Hollywood day!!

Thanx for the great report & awesome pictures!!! Looked like a fabulous trip!!!

PS: That was strange seeing a couch in the bathroom......lol Not really a place I want to hang out & relax....... :lmao:

right I dont know sits on those couches especially at a theatre isn't everyone eager to get back to the movie lol

Awesome stuff. I like the restroom pictures.

Was the car that Jared got actually made of Carbon Fiber?

Totally agree about the crayon during F!, there was an annoyed CM cleaning up after that.

No with the price you would think so but it was just plastic designed to look like carbon fibe.

No with the price you would think so but it was just plastic designed to look like carbon fibe.

I figured so much, particularily for the hood scoop. But if they sell enough bodies I wonder if it was going to be mixed real and imitation fake.

As far as a RC car, how does it preform, how is the battery life?

I figured so much, particularily for the hood scoop. But if they sell enough bodies I wonder if it was going to be mixed real and imitation fake.

As far as a RC car, how does it preform, how is the battery life?

Im not sure I only played with it once, Cody said its alot like all his other RC's so I guess its average (he has a few including one powered by gas that can go as fast a a normal car...that one stains the side walk lol) The batterys are only double A's so nothing to special.

Im not sure I only played with it once, Cody said its alot like all his other RC's so I guess its average (he has a few including one powered by gas that can go as fast a a normal car...that one stains the side walk lol) The batterys are only double A's so nothing to special.

Thanks something to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter