November Scrapbooking Challenge

I had the chance to complete 4 pages yesterday. I also made 2 covers for the Epcot Passports for the kids. :Pinkbounc

MinnieMommy--I'll get yours posted! Great job!!

Mickster--You are really on the ball! I have to get going in order to catch up with you all!!

Keep up the awesome scrappin', everyone!! :banana:

Another 4 done tonight. I am ready to start ds and I's trip to see my cousin in Victoria last Aug. I need to start a new book for that. It is amazing to me how fast they can fill up!! This book that I just finished just starts with July 1st. So not even 2 mths!! Of course, we had a big 10 day camping holiday in there. OK, so enough rambling!!

Keep scrapping all!!

littlelambie--before too long, you'll be caught up, and I can just send you my pics to scrap! :rotfl2: Seriously, awesome job! I'll get you marked!

Happy Tuesday, everyone! :cheer2:

I've done another one! Yes, only one, but I squeezed it in between putting DS(7) to bed after Beavers and before DS(13) got home from Scouts, and it was a page I've been thinking about for a while, how to do it, paper etc.

DH is working on Saturday afternoon so I should get 3 hours or so in then. Trouble is I have to squeeze in Strictly Come Dancing and now I'm a celebrity :blush: so I have max 2 hours and in reality more like one in the evenings. PLus I need to get baking for the Christmas bazaar. And to add to it DS(13) has been off school all week so far as the school is closed due to the builders going through the main electricity cable.

So I'm sitting here at work with this on discreet wishing I was at home with my stuff!

Wow! MazdaUK, it sounds like you've got a ton of stuff going on right now!! And yet you still found time to scrap. . .I wish I was that organized! I'll get you updated!

We're halfway through this month today. . .I can't believe it! Let's have an awesome end of the month scrappin' run!! :banana:

I must add "Strictly Come Dancing" and "I'm a celebrity" are TV shows, in case you think I'm famous!

Though I was on the first series of Masterchef Goes Large, but got knocked out at the first stage - 9 of you cook, and are filmed, but only 6 go through and actually appear on TV. So I'm nearly famous!

I hope to get loads done this weekend! DH is taking DS(13) plus eldest nephew and a friend to James Bond, so DSis has said DS(7) can go to her house to play with my two younger nephews (who were moaning they wanted to go too, its not fair etc etc). So I should have about 4 clear hours!!!!!

Way to go, honeybehr! That's awesome!!

MazdaUK--I'm hoping to work a lot this weekend, too. We are going to see the new Santa Clause movie, but I will still have all day Sunday, and I'm hoping to get a lot done then!

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I'm finally on board with 1 page. UGH...things have been extra busy the last few weeks, but now I'm itching to scrap. DH surprised me with a Wishblade for my upcoming birthday, so I've spent the last few evenings playing around with it. :goodvibes Can't wait to do some pages with my new tool, but I've got no choice. We're heading to my parents' on Saturday for a week. No more pages for me until the Monday after Thanksgiving. :guilty:

Only 2 done for me tonight. My creative juices where just NOT flowing!! I am hoping to get a lot tackled this weekend. AHHHHHH.........

I'm adding one to my count (yes, just one), because I spent two hours making a birthday card yesterday ONLY out of scrapping materials, and it basically was a double-sided scrap page I folded in half. ;)

That way I don't feel so guilty, LOL. I just got a bunch of new TV DVDs, and it's supposed to be crappy weather this weekend, so I'm hoping to get a good 6-8 AK pages done by Sunday.

NED

luvmy2sams--enjoy your Wishblade! That's an awesome birthday gift. . .happy early birthday, too! Have a safe holiday trip!

littlelambie--2 pages is great! It's still progress toward getting those albums done!

NED--I'm on the same plan as you. I'm hoping to get several pages done this weekend before next week goes crazy with the holidays!

Less than 2 weeks left in November. . .let's keep scrappin' and finish out great!!

Well since I'll be working all weekend getting a project out for my job I won't get what I want done. So sad I'm itching to get some scrapping in but it will have to wait. I do have two pages done to add to my count so at least I'm not at zero anymore.

Hi Jenny! I agree. . .our jobs stink when they get in the way of scrapping! DH would say that the job thing helps with the going to Disney thing (and in a way pays for the scrapping thing), but I never see it that way! :rolleyes:

I'll get your 2 pages on. . .I'm determined to get at least 1 or 2 done some time this weekend!

Happy weekend scrappin' everyone!!

As usual, Latharia, your pages are beautiful! :thumbsup2 I love the 1 lap, no waiting--my cat does the same thing! Also, I love the "what's normal?" page! That is a great page theme! I've got your numbers updated!

I finally got my room semi-clean, and I got some time to work tonight. I got 10 pages done, which finished January 2006 (see, I told you I was behind!). I have a goal to finish 2006 by the end of 2006. . .we'll see if that happens! When I came out of the room, I said, "January's done." DH said, "Great! Of what year?" Love the sarcasm!! :rotfl2: (Of course, we won't mention that 2004 & 2005 are just in photo-sleeve albums and labeled!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter