*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

Checking in! I'm excited about shopping for something yummy to send Erin. The little store here in town always has free samples of their items and there are still a few I haven't tried! :goodvibes

Checking in! :cool1: Still haven't had time to work on my questions officially, but I have thought of a few to use!

These questions are going to tough for me, I'm much better at listening than asking questions. Hmmm.....

Checking in here also, we're finally home from the hospital, hooray! Starting to think of questions, and what to do for the twist!

Checking in here also, we're finally home from the hospital, hooray! Starting to think of questions, and what to do for the twist!

Wahoo!!! Tell Piper we said hi! Did she get our e-letters? I never had a chance to mail her a card, we will do it for the Halloween thing.

Working on my questions now too. Hmmmm

My first letter is ready and will go out tomorrow.
I will check back in when it is on its way.

Second one, I am still waiting on the October letter so I can "write back". If it comes tomorrow it will get out by Sat., otherwise it will have to wait until I get back from Disneyland. ::yes::

Checking in for the week. Sorry I'm late but I had a stomach bug earlier in the week and we are selling our home so I've been trying to catch up on my packing.

The one I sent out has arrived....just wanted to let you know before I head out of town. The second one will be done a couple of days after I get back. I will check in again when it is on its way.

Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 10:57 am on October 16, 2010

Still waiting on two check ins for this week.

DisneyCP2002 & Danauk are you around?

Maybe they checked in, and I had just missed their post...if so, did anyone see it for this week?

Sorry, thought I had already checked in for the week! Then I relise I posted on the October thread!

Sorry thought I checked in. have my November ready to go once I get my October.

:cool1: another successful week of check ins.

Hope everyone is enjoying the challenging task of putting together the questions or which ones. If you need help feel free to pm me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter