*November Pen Pal Letter Swap-Sent/Received/Discussion Thread*

Just checking in for the week. I'll be going to the post office in a little while and will have my packages off!

checking in from my sister's. My weekend with the girls is almost over. We've planned a pizza dinner for our last dinner together, and I'll be going home sometime tomorrow. How fast time flies when you're having fun!

Checking in and mailed my Nov letter- twist will go out separately later when I find it!

Just PM'd my pen pal my 10 questions.

When I saw what you pm'd me I got out of there quick I'm almost done with my questions and don't want to what you asked me yet!!

And I'm checking in for the week!:thumbsup2

Received my letter from Patsy today - I can't wait to try the seasoning mix - it looks yummy! Now I'm off to pm you the answers to my questions!

Checking in for this week.

I received my letter from Nancy on Saturday :woohoo: and a bottle of Mexican cheese sauce. Need to get some tortilla chip now.:lmao:

About the questions: Do we PM the answers to our penpal or enclose them with the letter?

Cindy

Glad it arrived, Cindy, Haven't tried that cheese sauce. Hope it is good. Had a hard time again finding things made in AZ....and they always happen when I don't have much time.

Checking in for this week.

I received my letter from Nancy on Saturday :woohoo: and a bottle of Mexican cheese sauce. Need to get some tortilla chip now.:lmao:

About the questions: Do we PM the answers to our penpal or enclose them with the letter?

Cindy

You will send the list of questions to your pen pal, along with your letter, and if you choose your twist. Once you receive your questions from your pen pal, you will then pm them the answers.

Got my letter from Patsy!! With a yummy looking seasoning for pineapple bbq ribs! Yum! Thanks Patsy- can't wait to try it. The pancakes last month though will be hard to beat. :goodvibes

Got my letter from Patsy!! With a yummy looking seasoning for pineapple bbq ribs! Yum! Thanks Patsy- can't wait to try it. The pancakes last month though will be hard to beat. :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed the pancakes.

Thank you for the check in Shannon.

Just two more checks in for this week for a full checkin.

We don't have to do the twist, right? I can't find anything made in NY that fits. Well, I did find a jar of jelly yesterday, but it cost $10 :scared1: so I don't think I'll send that.

And I thought I'd have my questions done by now, but being a mommy & a daddy last week took up a lot of my time! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter