November park hours updated

tbre1982

Mouseketeer
FYI:
At some point this afternoon or evening Disney updated November park hours. Many changes to MK Hours including 8am start time most days and much later hours on non- party nights. Guess that's why they didn't offer EMM on November.

It seems the hours for the other parks have not drastically changed.

Where do you check hours for that far in advance? Do they have entertainment times too

I don't know whether to be upset or hopeful: our week did NOT change. The week before and after have both changed, but our MK hours are still 9-9 on non-party days. Choosing to hope that means a relatively uncrowded week since they don't see a need to extend hours.

Gosh that’s a lot of 8AM MK openings. Definitely explains no EMM!

I should probably check but it doesn’t seem like there were that many last Nov? Might just not be remembering correctly.

Thanks for the post OP.

I noticed that ROL is now being offered 2x a week. But AK hours weren’t extended?

So here is my question... I haven't been since the modified open procedure. What does an 8am open look like now?

Thanks for the info.

It doesn't seem you can make any fastpass selections for 8 am to 9 am. Am I'm missing something here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter