November Challenge!

Wow Nancy! Every month, you impress me! ::yes::

I managed 50 minutes today. A 3 mile tape. I am pretty sore from yesterday's 60 min, toning/firming/strength tape tho. I'm walking around like a tired, stiff, old lady! :eek: No pain, no gain (well, loss actually). ;)

So, I'm at 243/1000.

How's everyone else doing? :sunny:

This week from the 8th to the 14th was 292
Monday super body sculpt,Wednesday Complete body Sculpting, Thursday adv. cardio blast and express cardio. Friday body sculpt, Sat. hips things and abs, and Sunday Total muscle shaping.

607/1200

As of today I'm at 210/800 for the month...I need to kick it up to meet my goal!

I didn't work out at all yesterday, I think my muscles were too tired after the double work out on Monday. This morning I did Firm BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio and my total is now 372/1000 as of 11/11/04!

Pixiedust23, I like your goal! I was using distance goals before we started the Aug challenge by time, it's a good way to set a goal if you're running or walking.

Here's my update for the last couple of days:

As of 11/9 I was at 550/2000

11/10 - 45 min - walking
11/11 - 150 min - walking, & doing the twist with Chubby Checker at EPCOT!
11/12 - 135 min - bowling & bicycle riding

I am now at 880/2000 min for Nov! :sunny:

I feel better about this month with a lower goal & exercising consistently than I did last month with a higher goal & going full steam one day then crashing for a day or 2 because I was too tired to exercise! Now all I have to do is to really getback on plan with food - I'm not too far off, but I'm not where I should be either. All my exercise won't do me any good if I go back to my old eating habits. Phew, I think I really needed to say that here to make it stick in my mind!

Hang in there, everybody & keep on exercising!

This morning I did Firm Super Body Sculpt and my total is now 415/1000 as of 11/12/04. Great job everyone, let's keep it up!

Ran 5.5 today to bring my total to 32.5/90 miles.

Perfectmatch- Using a distance marker is better for me b/c otherwise I know i'll slack off and just walk to get my minutes in. This way I really have to run to get to my goal!

Updating my minutes

Nov 8th 110 minutes
Nov 9th 90 minutes
Nov 10th 119 minutes
Nov 11th 107 minutes
Nov 12th 120 minutes
Nov 13th 0 :rolleyes:
Nov 14th 0 (football day!)

552 + 546 = 1098/2200

Have a lot of work to do to get to my goal!

This morning I did Firm Super Cardio Sculpt and felt a little bit of extra energy (okay so tomorrow is weigh in day too) and I did Firm BSS1 ab sculpt for a total of 65 minutes which brings my stats to 480/1000 as of 11/13/04.

This morning I did BSS3 Complete Body Sculpting for a total of 530/1000 minutes. Woohoo!!! Tomorrow it will be BSS3 Fat Blasting Cardio.

Friday was Body Sculpt 60
Sat. was Thighs, hips and abs 30
and today was Complete Body Sculpting 45

607/1200

I was up bright and early for BSS3 Firm Fat Blasting Cardio which brings my total to 562/1000.

Glad to see everyone exercising into the holiday season.

With our vacation to WDW and the death of a close family member, I barely made the 1000 minutes last month but I am trying it again. I know I should be at least half way by not but I am not.

This is where I am now:

320/1000.

I guess I had better get moving now.

I will check in again in a week.

Rochelle :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by KimRaye
So, I'm at 243/1000.
And there I stand 6 days later. :( I started feeling sick last Wed., and today I found out I have the flu. Therefore, no energy, no exercise, heck I barely got dressed a few days. DD was sick right along side me. :( NOT been a good week. :rolleyes:

Keep it up everyone else, I'm still keeping my eye on you all! ;)

Kim - so sorry to hear you that you and your DD have been sick. I hope you are feeling 100% real real soon.

This morning it was Firm cardio sculpt blaster for me. That brings my total to 624/1000.

Hey Kim, sometimes your health is more important!::yes::

You're all so sweet, thank you very much! :D

After waking with a 100º temp, I took some Motrin and headed to work where, as the day progressed, I felt 110% better! It was great. So I came home and EXERCISED for 48 minutes!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I was coughing a bit during that time, but it was worth it!

I'll never see 1000 minutes this month, but it's good to be back counting minutes again!!!

291/1000 :sunny:

Kim, be careful you don't over-do it with the exercise while you're sick! Your body needs the chance to recover! Take dare of yourself. Hope you & your DD are feeling better soon!

I haven't updated for a while. Here's what I have been doing since I last updated:

11/13 - 0 min - rest day
11/14 - 40 min - bicycle
11/15 - 30 min - walking
11/16 - 40 min - bicycle
11/17 - 115 min - bicycle & walking
11/18 - 180 min - walking
11/19 - 90 min - bowling

That puts me at 1375/2000 min for Nov! I'm over halfway there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter