• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November Adults/Solos

We are staying at the AsMu November 1-5 for my birthday weekend. Then we'll be back November 27- December 2, staying at Grande Vista.

Will be at the AKL 12-16 and leaving everybody home YESSSS!!!!! I will this time see all the Parades that I have missed because of Girlfriend. I also splurged on hotel skiped PO Riverside (to me will be always DL) Savana View.Yessssssssss! I waked through in Aug and fell in love with AKL. :smooth: :tongue: :earseek:

DH and I celebrating 10th annv. My wonderful sister is flying in to stay with our DS who is in high school this year - 11/4-11/9 OKW, 11/9-11/12 AKL, 11/12-11/14 OKW unless BWV or WLV opens up. I will have my green ribbon on my fanny pack - Hope to see some of you there!!:bounce: :D :bounce:

We'll be arriving just for the weekend, early on Sat Nov.2 - staying at All Star Sports (couldn't resist the bargain rate) - will go right to MGM for the Super Soap Stars - Does anyone have information about the events or times of appearances? On Sunday we plan to do Epcot and enjoy the Food and Wine Festival - Winemakers Dinner in the eve. See you there!

This retired couple from Indiana will be at the ASsp from November 2nd thru the 10th and possible a bit longer. Hope to see some lime green ribbons. I am putting mine on everything I can find. I will be the Pooh sized lady with curly hair and a big smile. I always smile when I get a couple of weeks off cooking AND am in my favorite place, DW!!!!

Slightly Goofy

I decided to post on both the November and December threads. I will be travelling solo to WDW for the first time from 11/28 to 12/3 to attend DIScon. I will be staying at the Dolphin, also for the first time.

If anyone is free on the evening of Thursday 11/29, a group of us will be meeting at the Adventurer's Club on Pleasure Island at 10:30PM. Hope to see some of you there.

Hi,

I'll be at the BW 11/29-12/4.

Please post any mini-meets (time/place).
I'm not signed up for any of the official events
but would still like to meet up with some of the groups.

Thanks,
-NYTIGGR

5 days and counting!

:bounce: :smooth: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter