November Adults/Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
With the original "When is your next solo or adults only trip?" getting a bit long, I decided to break this up into months. It should make it easier to follow and plan get togethers. Here's the list so far for November:

nativetxn 26th - Dec. 3rd

Debi 29th - Dec. 2nd Dolphin

Snowwark DisCon

Bigcat 24th - 29th at BWV

wdw1972 22nd - 24th at WLV

Sandra B. 16th - Dec. 3rd

RaySharpton 28th - Dec. 8th at Dolphin

lowellsdad DisCon through Dec. 8th

clkelley 29th - Dec. 4th

SamSam 7th - 11th

DH and I are tentatively scheduled for November 3-10 at FW. We may end up taking my parents with us if we go. We have the ressies, but we won't know for sure if we're going for a while.

Will be arrivng Nov. 1 around 12:45 to report in to All Star Sports! After that , I am going on to Epcot to Japan for lunch at my Favorite Rest. Matsa-no-ma-lounge! Sushi anyone?? Will be hanging out at MGM ALL DAY on Sat. Nov. 3 for Super Soap Weekend! I will post my attire later!;) Fri. I am going to AK till 12:00 noon than MK! I hope there is an E-night tonight!:D

I will be arriving Nov 28th and leaving on Dec 3nd- My first solo trip, except business, without my DW or kids. Hopefully I will get into Dis-Con events only- but either way I am there. Anyone want to meet just give me a yell- P.M. whatever- Pat

I will arrive on the 27th and stay 5 nights at AsMo for the convention. I will do the 4 day cruise and then will come back on the 6th of Dec. for 5 more nights at the AKL. I would love to have company to go to Pleasure Island and dine!

:) :) :) :) :)

DH has a convention in Orlando Nov 17-18th so we are staying at WL from 16th-18th. Any excuse to stay at WDW! We'll then be returning 3 weeks later with the kids to do MVMCP! We can't wait!!:D

We'll be staying at PO-Riverside Nov 4-12. Our first time staying at a hotel. Always camped at FW before. We are really looking forward to the Food and Wine Festival.

Faith

We'll be at YC and then the Poly Nov 23-27, then MIL, BIL & SIL joining us at OKW until Dec 2.

I have no kids, so I'm always doing an ADULT trip! lol

me & 2 girlfriends arriving 11/18 - 11/23 (for my 30th b-day) at CSR - wooooooooooooooo :D
:bounce:

We will be at Boardwalk Inn Nov 4- Nov9. Three women, early 50's.....myself,totally addicted to Disney, one of my best friends from childhood{on a sabbatical from teaching} and my other best friend from my grownup years {they have never met!}.Can't wait...less than 3 months to go!!

I have a slight change in my schedule.

I'll arrive November 27, 2001 and
I'll depart December 8, 2001.

I'll be staying at Disney's Dolphin Resort.

Since I'm staying in December, should I put this in the December List, too?

Thank you in advance, RaySharpton :)

I'll be doing WDW from 11/23 to 11/29 and then on to the Wonder cruise from 11/29 to 12/2 with my two grown sons and a future daughter-in-law. Staying in the Disney Hotel Plaza--Best Western--kids like it better there cuz they can walk to more places. Anyone going to be around during that time???;)

Two single adults here from 10/29 - 11/8. Staying at the CBR. Hope to see some lime green ribbons in the crowd. Any get togethers planned?

Nancy and Sandy

th-1

We will be there Nov. 3 - 7 at Port Orleans French Quarter. Just me and my mom. Hope everyone has a great vacation.:bounce:

I'll be at the Dolphin 11/27. Then my husband arrives on 11/28 and I won't be solo anymore ;)

I'm doing my first solo trip Nov 1-4 staying at the Swan. I've always wanted to do the Food and Wine festival, and my birthday is the weekend before so I thought I'd take myself as a birthday present to me :) I'm a little nervous about going alone, but I've travelled quite a bit for business alone, so I'm used to eating alone. And I'm really looking forward to getting to do exactly what I want on my own time table :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter