November ADR's & Cancellations

Hi! Last minute surprise trip for DHs birthday. I'm looking for LTT for dinner on Fiday, November 2 for a party of 2 adults. Thanks!

Not sure if you already know, but 11/2 is a MNSSHP date.
I tried to get LTT months ago & it was booked for the 2nd.
Sorry if I'm telling you something you already know, just wanted to give you a heads up, as it is unusual for MNSSHP to be after Halloween!:goodvibes

I got the storybook breakfast for the day we wanted!!!! Yippee!
So, I am going to cancel Cinderella's royal table:

November 12 at 1:25 for 4 people.

Anyone want it?

i am looking for kona @ 7:00 i have one for 8:30 but am looking for earlierr- anyone???????thanks= oh yea- party of 5:flower3:

Bumping!

Also I called yesterday and there was one lunch available at CRT on Wed 11/28, Thurs 11/29 or Fri 11/30...Can't remember for sure...Worth calling:confused3

Our flight to the world is getting in later than originally planned. Was 12:40 now it's not getting in until 2:40. I just don't think we'll make it in time or it will be a very stressful check in/unpack/rush around....

I'm looking for a WCC resv for 11/23 (day after Thanksgiving) later than the 5:30pm I have. Maybe around 7pm.

Angela

Still looking for 1900 Park Fair on 11/15 for an early dinner (5-5:30pm)

I can't believe it's all booked:confused3

I'm still looking for O'Hannas for dinner on 11/18 or 11/20. Also, would love a breakfast or lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table on 11/19 for daughter's sixth birthday. We are a table of five.

We're looking for a party of 4 which includes 2 kids for 11/22(Thanksgiving). Basically any table service in MK, Contemporary, Polly, GF or Wilderness Lodge..

Thanks!

I just canceld Hop De Doo revue on Nov 17 for 3. I think it was the 5pm show.

Also, they have availability now at the SCi Fi on the 17th. I am THRILLED b/c I was trying to get seats there all week!

Keep calling, my trip is shaping up exactly how I want it with persistance.
Still looking for PF dinner or CRT and meal from 11-10 to 11-19.

I should be canceling a dinner ressie 11-29 tomorrow at
5:30 pm to Citricos.

Another potential cancelation is Wednesday Nov 21st Crystal Palace breakfast...party of 4.

Cancelled Teppenado on 11/30 for 2 adults dinner at 6:45.

If anyone cancelled WCC on 11/30 please pm me

I will be canceling the following soon, all for 5 people:
Nov 18---- Chef Mickey's dinner @ 5pm
Nov 19---- Coral Reef dinner @ 4:30pm
Nov 20---- Whispering Canyon Cafe dinner @ 5:10pm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter