November ADR's & Cancellations

To accommodate Tusker House opening while I'm at DW, I had to change my Chefs de France resi. I went to rebook it & they said they weren't taking any reservations, just walk ups, soooo.

I need Chefs de France for Nov 12 for 4 people.

I'm really hoping to eat here.

I am looking for 1900 Park Fare on 11/15 for an early dinner before 6pm. There are 4 of us eating. Thanks!!!

Still hoping for the following:

Here's my wishlist for 2 or 4 people:

CRT (Castle) Lunch any day 11/26-12/2

11/25 O'hana dinner

11/27 LTT (Liberty Tree Tavern), O'hana, 1900 Park Faire, between 4-5:00 PM

11/28 Yak & Yeti dinner

11/29 Coral Reef dinner 7-8pm

11/30 Yak & Yeti dinner
;)

Would like an ADR for 3 adults for Nov. 9 for the Princess Storybook breakfast at Akershus.

I made all our other ressies but didn't think about this one and of course now they are booked. :sad1:

I would really like to do this as a surprise for my 2 friends.

I got my ressie for Akershus for the Princess Storybook breakfast! I just got off the phone with WDW and I got it! :cool1: :banana:

I'm so excited!

Wish I'd found this thread before I cancelled my CP breakfast ADR's. Would have rather traded with the nice people here. :goodvibes

I am looking for Princess Storybook Breakfast any morning November 9-13 or 15-17.

I have Cinderella's royal table lunch booked on November 12 at 1:25 for 4 people. I wanted to book the Norway storybook dining, but couldn't get it. Have been calling for a cancelation, but it hasn't happened yet.

Does anyone have Norway Breakfast booked that is going to cancel it or would like to swap for our CRT? Thanks

I am looking for 1900 Park Fare on 11/15 for an early dinner before 6pm. There are 4 of us eating. Thanks!!!

Don't want to get your hopes up, but I have 1900 Park Fare on 11/13 around 5ish. I may be canceling, if I can get another ADR, if so do you want it or does it have to be the 15th?

Forgot to mention...it's for 4.

Don't want to get your hopes up, but I have 1900 Park Fare on 11/13 around 5ish. I may be canceling, if I can get another ADR, if so do you want it or does it have to be the 15th?

Forgot to mention...it's for 4.

Thanks for the offer, but I was hoping to go there before MVMCP on the 15th. How nice of you to offer though. I hope someone else here could use it....

I am really hoping someone can help us out I made our ressies a few months back and have changed my mind on a few things. Both ressies are for 3 people. I have to trade Crystal Palace November 16 5:05 before the MVMCP, and on the 22nd(thanksgiving) Coral Reef 3:20. I am desperately looking for Thanksgiving any time lunch or dinner for LTT, Garden Grill, or 50's Prime time for 3. Thanks in advance!!pixiedust:

So does anyone know if they have no open ADR's does that mean it will be busy, or do they only book so many ADR's and leave some openings for walk-ups?

I am going during a "down" time in November when it's not suppose to be super packed at the World, but yet I see during the week I'm there that almost all ADR's are taken already, okay well not all but you get what I'm saying.

Does the ADR's being taken up usually mean that it's going to be packed?

So does anyone know if they have no open ADR's does that mean it will be busy, or do they only book so many ADR's and leave some openings for walk-ups?

I am going during a "down" time in November when it's not suppose to be super packed at the World, but yet I see during the week I'm there that almost all ADR's are taken already, okay well not all but you get what I'm saying.

Does the ADR's being taken up usually mean that it's going to be packed?

I've found that no matter how "busy" or not it is, you still need ADRs. Going without them will be frustrating. Plus Nov used to be not real busy but that's not really true anymore. I've been going every Nov for years & it just gets busier & busier every year. I always make ADRs no matter when I'm going. But that's me. Could it be done, maybe, but it will be interesting. JMO.

I will be canceling the following reservations tomorrow:
November 10 - 5:50 PM - Spoodles
November 11 - 5:40 PM - California Grill
November 12 - 10:20 AM - Chef Mickey's, 5:00 PM - Hoop Dee Doo Review
November 13 - 5:00 PM - Brown Derbey, 5:30 PM - Rose and Crown
November 14 - 11:30 AM - Tony's Town Square, 2:00 PM Bibbidi Bobbidie Boutique Castle Package, 5:00 PM - O'hana
November 15 - 10:00 AM Cinderella's Royal Table, 3:40 PM - Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic package, 5:30 PM Rose and Crown Dining Room

Due to a need to reschedule our trip, I need the following reservation: Cinderella's Royal Table for anytime from November 25 - November 29. Prefer breakfast, but beggers can't be choosers.

Also would like Ohana's if possible.

Hi! Last minute surprise trip for DHs birthday. I'm looking for LTT for dinner on Fiday, November 2 for a party of 2 adults. Thanks!

I have a reservation for 4 @ Boma on Nov 12th @ 6:20pm.

Anyone want it? Let me know. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter