Votes: 10 33.3%
  • I’ll just check this thread for the highlights/score updates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buzz Rules is the biggest soccer fan on the DisBoards

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Congrats to LA. I was rooting for Philly for no particular reason. It was an exciting game. I hope LA's keeper is OK. I'm guessing broken leg?

Wow what a great season everyone, until January (when preseason starts), we have the World Cup to look forward to in 2 weeks. :-)

Wished it ended differently but we enjoyed the ride (watched it on a tiny phone screen in between my sons games)!

Wished it ended differently but we enjoyed the ride (watched it on a tiny phone screen in between my sons games)!
You should be proud of your team. They will be in the CCL and Leagues Cup next season. If you plan on going to more games next season, I would recommend going to a CCL match in the future. Those matches are on an even higher level of quality entertainment.

677E25CA-B4CA-49D4-A899-DE02464BEF3C.jpeg

I like the official’s neon green knee socks.

A1A4BF4B-6A3D-4326-99F1-F5C6C7396DE2.jpeg
Eagles fan next section over. A surprising number of Philly fans were there.

2FF10875-BEB4-451B-BABF-7E7CEBE2A3ED.jpeg
90A49447-F764-4C63-A499-38D19BDBBECB.jpeg

USC football was scheduled right next door a few hours after soccer ended. There were plenty of USC fans already tailgating.

Last edited:
Maybe those seats were held for Philadelphia fans and not enough made the trip.

So, you went to hockey in Arizona and soccer in Los Angeles in the space of 3 days? Are you one of those super fans? I'm impressed.

The soccer championship was a coincidental spur of the moment thing. We had planned to be in LA on Saturday well before I was aware of when and where the soccer final would be held. After the Union advanced, we toyed with the idea of going and bought tickets Friday evening.

On the secondary market, tickets were about $900+ last Monday, then started dropping daily. By Friday evening, we got them for $250 each. Maybe we should have waited until an hour before game time and got a pair of those empty seats in the upper level for $20.

And I was unaware until a week ago that LA had TWO soccer teams. I heard of the other team, the Galaxy, who I think play in Carson south of LA. I believe Mr. Posh Spice played for the Galaxy.

I was also unaware that NY also had two soccer teams. I’ve heard of the Red Bulls, but not the team that Philly defeated in the semifinals.

As for the Arizona Coyotes, that was an add-on to our originally scheduled LA trip. We’re seeing the Ducks on Wednesday night, and there are Kings games on Tuesday and Thursday, but we haven’t yet decided whether to attend. Plenty of seats are available.

The soccer championship was a coincidental spur of the moment thing. We had planned to be in LA on Saturday well before I was aware of when and where the soccer final would be held. After the Union advanced, we toyed with the idea of going and bought tickets Friday evening.

On the secondary market, tickets were about $900+ last Monday, then started dropping daily. By Friday evening, we got them for $250 each. Maybe we should have waited until an hour before game time and got a pair of those empty seats in the upper level for $20.

And I was unaware until a week ago that LA had TWO soccer teams. I heard of the other team, the Galaxy, who I think play in Carson south of LA. I believe Mr. Posh Spice played for the Galaxy.

I was also unaware that NY also had two soccer teams. I’ve heard of the Red Bulls, but not the team that Philly defeated in the semifinals.

As for the Arizona Coyotes, that was an add-on to our originally scheduled LA trip. We’re seeing the Ducks on Wednesday night, and there are Kings games on Tuesday and Thursday, but we haven’t yet decided whether to attend. Plenty of seats are available.
*Buzz has shocked eyes at the mention about not knowing about LAFC/NYCFC*

Just an FYI, I have mentioned them before on the thread. :confused3

I’m glad you enjoyed the game. All MLS games (including Leagues Cup) will be on Apple plus next season. CCL I believe will be on FS1 and USMNT games will be on TNT/TBS/HBO Max next year (with some exceptions). I’m nervous to see if viewership will drop.

Cool. I've been to Kings and Ducks games before. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter