November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

This is hard to pick one... I like them all! My top 3 are the black background with Mickey & Minnie, the port hole & the map. Linda - you are so creative & talented. Thanks for sharing your creativity with our group.

Julia/Holly -
Can you add us to the FE list? I've been wavering in my decision to join the FE because we thought we'd have to change our sailing dates, but it looks like we won't have to now. :cool1: I know my boys (and DH and myself) will love participating in this.

Also, Julia, can you PM me the information of the lady who made your FE? I have zero creativity in me so someone will have to make our FE. Thanks!

I will add you to the FE group!! :cheer2: If you could PM me your names and ages, dinner seating and cabin number I will make sure you are added to the list!!

As far as making the magnets, it's really simple. Hey, If I can do it, anyone can! Once we decide on the logo, Linda will provide a link to the logo in the size you want and personalized with your names if you would like. All you do then is print it up on your computer at home. You can use either magnetic paper that you can print on (you can get that at the office supply store). Or the way I do it is just print it on heavier paper on the computer, laminate it and add magnets you can buy at the craft store to the back! As far as some of the other personalized magnets, you can go to the DISboards and find the DISigners thread. These are people who do personalization for magnets, t shirts etc. They do this all for free. Now just now looking at Ebay and Etsy to get you your info on who made our FE. I see there are people charging for this service on those sites. You don't have to pay for these!! Just ask one of the DISigners! Shadowryter (Linda) may do them for our group, but you would have to ask her yourself as I believe she has taken a break from the DISigner's board. (Correct me if I'm wrong, please!) :crazy2:
I will PM you the info on our FE...per Disboard rules.;)

Hi everyone, so glad you like the DISigns. Just a note. Yes I have closed my thread for now but that doesn't mean that I can't create for our group here. If I can help with anything please don't hesitate to ask. My Photobucket is open to everyone and I have a whole file filled with cruise images that you can use for magnets, t-shirts, anything really.:thumbsup2 You can reach me via this thread or by pm if you like. My actual DISign thread will be returning in early spring. I needed some time off as my dad has Alzheimers and my mom is not really well. They recently moved in with us and the adjustment hasn't been easy.:rolleyes: But I am here for you if you need me. There are also a bunch of great DISigners here on the boards. I'm sure they will be happy to help you out also. I'll be adding more DISigns soon. Have a magical evening and have fun deciding.:goodvibes
Linda

My favorite design for a logo is the white one. I prefer the black background but feel the white will be kinder to our printers :) and I love having the large 2013 at the bottom. I am also totally LOVING the map/itinerary. Thanks Shadowryter!

I LIKE THE ITINERY:thumbsup2 AND LIKE THE BLACK ONE WITH MICKEY AND THE WHITE ONE. IT BE COOL TO MEKE SHIRTS TOO FOR A GROUP SHOT. OH AND I CAN MAKE A SMALL ONE FOR DUDLEY, LOLOLOL!!!!!

dvc deernut said:
I LIKE THE ITINERY:thumbsup2 AND LIKE THE BLACK ONE WITH MICKEY AND THE WHITE ONE. IT BE COOL TO MEKE SHIRTS TOO FOR A GROUP SHOT. OH AND I CAN MAKE A SMALL ONE FOR DUDLEY, LOLOLOL!!!!!

LOVE the idea of shirts!! Maybe we can all wear them on the same day! Too geeky??? Haha! Oh, and DUDLEY definately needs one Ian!!

I will add you to the FE group!! :cheer2: If you could PM me your names and ages, dinner seating and cabin number I will make sure you are added to the list!!

As far as making the magnets, it's really simple. Hey, If I can do it, anyone can! Once we decide on the logo, Linda will provide a link to the logo in the size you want and personalized with your names if you would like. All you do then is print it up on your computer at home. You can use either magnetic paper that you can print on (you can get that at the office supply store). Or the way I do it is just print it on heavier paper on the computer, laminate it and add magnets you can buy at the craft store to the back! As far as some of the other personalized magnets, you can go to the DISboards and find the DISigners thread. These are people who do personalization for magnets, t shirts etc. They do this all for free. Now just now looking at Ebay and Etsy to get you your info on who made our FE. I see there are people charging for this service on those sites. You don't have to pay for these!! Just ask one of the DISigners! Shadowryter (Linda) may do them for our group, but you would have to ask her yourself as I believe she has taken a break from the DISigner's board. (Correct me if I'm wrong, please!) :crazy2:
I will PM you the info on our FE...per Disboard rules.;)

Oh my! I have soooo much to learn. I didn't even know there was a DISigner's board. I'm in trouble now.

I LOVE the Disigns!!! My hubby and I both love the black one with Mickey and Minnie. Excellent Job!

I added a few more DISigns to our cruise file today. These can be used by all and I can personalize them any way you would like. The link to my Photobucket is in my signature. Feel free to browse.:goodvibes

I added a few more DISigns to our cruise file today. These can be used by all and I can personalize them any way you would like. The link to my Photobucket is in my signature. Feel free to browse.:goodvibes

Is there something special that I need to be able to browse your designs? Photobucket doesn't seem to want to behave.

TIA.......

Thank you! I think it is beyond cool that you've joined our cruise.

You know, I feel like we have the BEST group of people cruising, and I feel truly grateful to cruise with each and every one of you! This is going to be the best cruise ever! :)

Is there something special that I need to be able to browse your designs? Photobucket doesn't seem to want to behave.

TIA.......
Sorry, PB is being a pita alright.:lmao:It took me a couple of times but I did get in. They are also doing some beta testing for a site upgrade. So far I hate it.:sad2:

Thank you! I think it is beyond cool that you've joined our cruise.

You know, I feel like we have the BEST group of people cruising, and I feel truly grateful to cruise with each and every one of you! This is going to be the best cruise ever! :)
Thanks.:cool1:The thing is I have been lurking here off and on for about the past 6 months. I knew this was the cruise that I wanted but I had to wait to book on our Western last month. I was dying to introduce myself a week or so before we left but held off. So glad we are booked and officially on this Fantastic Fantasy Voyage. You sound like a great group and I can't wait to meet you.:goodvibes

shadowryter said:

Liked the originals, but I LOVE the new additions. Your talent amazes me!

I love all of the new designs Linda!! Thank you for doing them! I have a stupid question...is there a way for me to add a photo attachment here so I can see if you know who created one of my DISigns? I can't seem to find the person again. I've tried copy/paste, but it won't work. Do I have to have a PB link? Duh, duh, duh...
Also, when I click on your PB link in your signature I can't seem to find the folder with our cruise stuff. Duh, duh, duh...it's been one of those days!

I love all of the new designs Linda!! Thank you for doing them! I have a stupid question...is there a way for me to add a photo attachment here so I can see if you know who created one of my DISigns? I can't seem to find the person again. I've tried copy/paste, but it won't work. Do I have to have a PB link? Duh, duh, duh...
Also, when I click on your PB link in your signature I can't seem to find the folder with our cruise stuff. Duh, duh, duh...it's been one of those days!
Glad you like them. If you click on the link in my signature it will take you to the main design page. There should be a drop down list to your right. 2013 Fantastic Fantasy Voyage is the forth file. Click on it and it will open to our cruise file. Of course you can also go to the link you posted on the previous page. That works too.:goodvibes

Hey everyone!! It's been so quiet here lately. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving a bit early in case I don't get back on here. DH has this next week off, so we some things planned. Hoping to make it downtown Chicago on the train to see the Christmas lights and we are going to Wisconsin Dells for Thanksgiving to one of the hotels with the mega indoor water parks. I usually am the cook for Thanksgiving, but this year everyone is going to my brother's in Orlando. Our invite got to us too late to get a flight, so it will be a bit different for us. We are really looking forward to it though. What's everyone else doing? I'm hoping things are good with everyone. :)

tessasmom said:
Hey everyone!! It's been so quiet here lately. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving a bit early in case I don't get back on here. DH has this next week off, so we some things planned. Hoping to make it downtown Chicago on the train to see the Christmas lights and we are going to Wisconsin Dells for Thanksgiving to one of the hotels with the mega indoor water parks. I usually am the cook for Thanksgiving, but this year everyone is going to my brother's in Orlando. Our invite got to us too late to get a flight, so it will be a bit different for us. We are really looking forward to it though. What's everyone else doing? I'm hoping things are good with everyone. :)

We are going to my in laws house for Thanksgiving this year. Then it's time to begin organizing and packing for my trip to WDW on 12/2 for my birthday and PCC 4.0 on the Fantasy beginning 12/8. This is a desperately needed vacation. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Safe Travels to all over the holiday weekend.

Just my Mom and Dad and me for Thanksgiving. Mom and I hiding from loud football...

May I take the time here to wish ScrappyTink a very easy and painless knee replacement surgery? :grouphug: She's having it Tuesday I believe.

We are going to my in laws house for Thanksgiving this year. Then it's time to begin organizing and packing for my trip to WDW on 12/2 for my birthday and PCC 4.0 on the Fantasy beginning 12/8. This is a desperately needed vacation. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Safe Travels to all over the holiday weekend.

Happy Birthday and have a wonderful Fantasy cruise!!! :goodvibes

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter