November 30, 2013 Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy

We aren't doing anything too exciting for Thanksgiving. My family is going to my parents' house and my sisters and their families will be there as well. As far as Thanksgiving break from school (I'm a teacher), we'll put up our Christmas tree and probably visit Christmas Candy Lane, a cute Christmas-themed attraction at Hersheypark, a local amusement park. And, unfortunately, I have to correct papers that I put off correcting this weekend. :crazy2:

I'm really looking forward to just relaxing. I feel like I'm always running from one activity to another and this weekend we don't have too much planned and I can't wait. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

We are going to my in laws house for Thanksgiving this year. Then it's time to begin organizing and packing for my trip to WDW on 12/2 for my birthday and PCC 4.0 on the Fantasy beginning 12/8. This is a desperately needed vacation. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Safe Travels to all over the holiday weekend.

Have a great trip! I'm very jealous. Have a great birthday! :)

Hey everyone!! It's been so quiet here lately. I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving a bit early in case I don't get back on here. DH has this next week off, so we some things planned. Hoping to make it downtown Chicago on the train to see the Christmas lights and we are going to Wisconsin Dells for Thanksgiving to one of the hotels with the mega indoor water parks. I usually am the cook for Thanksgiving, but this year everyone is going to my brother's in Orlando. Our invite got to us too late to get a flight, so it will be a bit different for us. We are really looking forward to it though. What's everyone else doing? I'm hoping things are good with everyone. :)

Sounds like lots of fun! My boys keep on buggy DH and I to take them to an indoor waterpark. They love waterparks. Have fun!

Hi all, This year it will just be the four of us. Me and Dan, DD Heather and my dad. Unfortunately my mom won't be with us. On Novemebr 4th she fell off of the dining room chair and fractured her hip.:sad2:She has since had surgery and is now in a rehab facility. Her prognosis is great and hopefully she will come home the week before Christmas. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Take care.:goodvibes
Linda
Turkey-1.png

We aren't doing anything too exciting for Thanksgiving. My family is going to my parents' house and my sisters and their families will be there as well. As far as Thanksgiving break from school (I'm a teacher), we'll put up our Christmas tree and probably visit Christmas Candy Lane, a cute Christmas-themed attraction at Hersheypark, a local amusement park. And, unfortunately, I have to correct papers that I put off correcting this weekend. :crazy2:

I'm really looking forward to just relaxing. I feel like I'm always running from one activity to another and this weekend we don't have too much planned and I can't wait. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
We just love Herseypark.:cool1:Can't wait to go back some day.:goodvibes

Booked this cruise while aboard the Magic last week! This will be my 14th Disney Cruise but my FIRST on the Fantasy! :goodvibes I will be with my mother, father and sister in 2 cabins. 6092 and 6090! The Eastern Caribbean is our fav itinerary so we are excited!

Just wanted to say hello! :yay:

Booked this cruise while aboard the Magic last week! This will be my 14th Disney Cruise but my FIRST on the Fantasy! :goodvibes I will be with my mother, father and sister in 2 cabins. 6092 and 6090! The Eastern Caribbean is our fav itinerary so we are excited!

Just wanted to say hello! :yay:

Welcome! :wave2: This is one of the BEST EVER Meet Thread/Roll Calls that I have ever been on.

Would you like me to add you to our Roll Call? (would need first names)
Also we are a bit more active on the FB page, so if you are on FB and would like to join that group just let us know and we'll get you the link.

Also - if I have forgotten ANYONE on the Roll Call, or have incorrect info - please just let me know. I was a bit sidelined last month with tendonitis but am back and happy to make sure things are updated. :)

Welcome! :wave2: This is one of the BEST EVER Meet Thread/Roll Calls that I have ever been on.

Would you like me to add you to our Roll Call? (would need first names)
Also we are a bit more active on the FB page, so if you are on FB and would like to join that group just let us know and we'll get you the link.

Also - if I have forgotten ANYONE on the Roll Call, or have incorrect info - please just let me know. I was a bit sidelined last month with tendonitis but am back and happy to make sure things are updated. :)

YES! I use FB all the time! So I would love the link!

Here are the names of the people in our party:

Cabin 6090
Donald Shirley
Gail Shirley

Cabin 6092
Gina Shirley
Kim Rice

Thanks! :goodvibes

Just PM'ed you the FB link. Just ask to join and either Julia or I (which ever one of us sees it first) will approve you!

I'll go work on the roll call. :) As you'll see, I'll need to tweak it a little bit - but you'll be able to see what info we need.

Glad to have you!

ROLL CALL

Roll Call - who will be onboard?
(Age = at time of cruise)

01) ashmer: Ashley and Matt (late 20s) with two daughters (2 and 4) from Florida / Stateroom 9672 / Early Seating / Celebrating DD's 4th birthday
02) BlakeNJ: with DH and three kids (11, 9 and 6)
03) Cthia: Cindy (40s) and Jim (40s) and DD Haleigh (9) from Massachusetts / Stateroom 7180 / Early Seating / Celebrating oldest DD's Freshman Year in College
04) disny_luvr: Louise (33) and Shawn (37) and twins Matthew and Benjamin (7) from Palmyra, PA / Stateroom 7678 / Early Seating
05) dvc_deernut: Ian (58) and Laura (57)
06) *Flower*: Kris and Larry from Charleston, SC / Stateroom 9547 / Early Seating / Celebrating Larry's birthday
07) Karen89: with DH and son (5) from Massachusetts
08) kistner5: Brooke, DH James and kids Justin (9), Natalie (7) and Ashley (5)
09) Mommysaurusrex: Angela (34), DH Joel (48) and Anthony (5), Main Dining, from California
10) tessasmom: Julia (turning 49) and Sam (44) with DD Tessa (almost 4) from Chicago / Early Seating / Celebrating Julia's birthday
11) ThePhantomsGirl: Holly (60) Lives in FL, Late Dining/Stateroom 12510/Celebrating Birthday
12) AuroraLuvsPhillip: Jean (54) DD Amanda (24) From Massachusetts, Late Dining/Stateroom 9060/Mom-Daughter Cruise celebrating DD finishing college
13) Scrappy_Tink: Kelly (50-something) DH Gregg (50-something), Late Dining/Stateroom 10047
14) LocustPoint: Mary (49) DH Tom, Late Dining/Stateroom 9560/Celebrating 49th Birthday
15) Littlekid58: Liz, DH Camilo, DS Jay, DDIL Megan, Late Dining/Stateroom 12524
16) Klineyqueen: Brandi (35), DH Jason (36), DS Jacob (10), DD Eliza (7)
17) Favoriteslave: Tonya, DH Trey, From Missouri, Stateroom 7686. 10th Anniversay, Birthday
18) BrutusBru: Janna (40), DH Will (42), DS Matthew (5), Earling Dining, Stateroom 5522
19) KiwiMom: Kari (38), DH Matt (46), DS Jeffrey (12), DD Madi (9), DM Gayle (66), DF Jeff (65)
20) Morsel (Chris/Lynn) Lynn (62), DH Chris (64), From NY, Main Dining/Stateroom 6048, Celebrating Lynn's birthday,
21) DisPhan Jen(DW41), Joe(DH42), Kalley(DD8). Celebrating Joe's birthday & 15h Anniversary. Stateroom 9579, Main Seating. Travelling with Kistner's.
22) TaTa4Now1968: Beth (44), DH Adam (57), DD Rory (5)
23) shadowryter: Linda, DH Dan, DD Heather (23)
24) jeirikis: Jennifer, DH Ed, DS Evan (2), Brandon (5), 9669, Main Seating
25) Gaildmoody: Gail, Donald, Stateroom 6090
26) Gaildmoody family: Gina, Kim, Stateroom 6092

MEETS

Pink Champagne Girls

The date(s) and times of the events are TBD and we will firm them up as we get closer to our sail date. We hope to have a champagne tasting event, and perhaps another get-together. Just let us know if you wish to attend!

There will also be a FE exchange and a possible Secret Santa

We just love Herseypark.:cool1:Can't wait to go back some day.:goodvibes

Hersheypark is a great park. It is the closest thing to Disney for us. We live just down the street from the Park. In fact, we can see the Kissing Tower and now Sky Rush from our driveway. Since I'm a teacher, we spend a lot of time at the Park in the summer.

Hi-
My name is Jill and I just put a courtesy hold on this cruise through a wonderful gal named Mary Kraemer, whom I met on another MB. I will find out in the next day or two, if I will have the money to go on the cruise. Fingers crossed! I have only been on 2 cruises before (always wanted to go on more!) in 1994 to Southern Caribbean (and went to St. Thomas and St. Martin) on RCCL Monarch of the Seas by myself. And in 1999, my folks took the whole family (brother, sil and 3 nieces) to Alaska on Celebrity Galaxy. I will be traveling with my caregiver/dear friend, Linda. I have wanted to go on a Disney Cruise, and my oldest niece, her DH and DD (16 months) are leaving on Sunday on the Wonder for Mexican Riviera. I am totally jealous so I am trying to find a way to do this cruise. I am also hoping they love it so much that they might also want to go with me!

Anyways, that's who I am. If I will be able to afford it, it will be me, Jill, 54 at the time of sailing, and my friend, Linda who will be 61 (but sure does not look like it). I would love to do FE too! Hope to meet you all in 1 year and 2 days!

Hi to Jill and Linda! Sure hope you can make it on this cruise with us.

Oh wow, tomorrow will be November 30th! That will be one year to go! :)

SigalTchelet said:
Hi-
My name is Jill and I just put a courtesy hold on this cruise through a wonderful gal named Mary Kraemer, whom I met on another MB. I will find out in the next day or two, if I will have the money to go on the cruise. Fingers crossed! I have only been on 2 cruises before (always wanted to go on more!) in 1994 to Southern Caribbean (and went to St. Thomas and St. Martin) on RCCL Monarch of the Seas by myself. And in 1999, my folks took the whole family (brother, sil and 3 nieces) to Alaska on Celebrity Galaxy. I will be traveling with my caregiver/dear friend, Linda. I have wanted to go on a Disney Cruise, and my oldest niece, her DH and DD (16 months) are leaving on Sunday on the Wonder for Mexican Riviera. I am totally jealous so I am trying to find a way to do this cruise. I am also hoping they love it so much that they might also want to go with me!

Anyways, that's who I am. If I will be able to afford it, it will be me, Jill, 54 at the time of sailing, and my friend, Linda who will be 61 (but sure does not look like it). I would love to do FE too! Hope to meet you all in 1 year and 2 days!

Hello to you Jill & Linda!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and that when your niece and her family can join you! Make sure to tell them that if they DO decide to join you to book it while they are on the Wonder. They will get a discount (which Disney only does if you rebook on board), a shipboard credit and only pay 10% deposit instead of the normal 20%!! So make sure they know which sailing you are planning on. I am handling the FE, so make sure you come back and let us know if you are confirmed!!

BlakeNJ said:
This time next year we'll be having fun in the sun!

Whooooo hooooooo!!!! I have a feeling once the holidays are over, time will pass quickly!! We can only hope, right?!?

Hello to you Jill & Linda!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you and that when your niece and her family can join you! Make sure to tell them that if they DO decide to join you to book it while they are on the Wonder. They will get a discount (which Disney only does if you rebook on board), a shipboard credit and only pay 10% deposit instead of the normal 20%!! So make sure they know which sailing you are planning on. I am handling the FE, so make sure you come back and let us know if you are confirmed!!

Thanks Tessas (I have a niece with that name too!). I just sent an email to my niece leaving on Sunday. I worked things out and I am going on the Fantasy. We will pay the deposit on Monday or Tuesday. Linda and I will be in stateroom 5186. I have as porthole view with an unobstructed view! So relieved I was able to work it out! Can't wait to meet you all!

Thanks Tessas (I have a niece with that name too!). I just sent an email to my niece leaving on Sunday. I worked things out and I am going on the Fantasy. We will pay the deposit on Monday or Tuesday. Linda and I will be in stateroom 5186. I have as porthole view with an unobstructed view! So relieved I was able to work it out! Can't wait to meet you all!

WELCOME TO THE GROUP JILL :cool1: LAURA AND I SAILED ON THE LAST GALAXY CRUISE THAT CELEBRITY OWNED THE SHIP. THAT WAS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO IN THE SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN. NICE SHIP. LOTS OF WOOD. THEY SOLD IT TO A GERMAN COMPANY AND THE NEXT YEAR WHILE WE WERE IN GRENADA SHE WAS DOCKED THERE ALL PAINTED DIFFERENTLY. ANYWAYS MUST GO WE ARE GETTING READY TO FLY TO WDW TOMORROW THEN OFF TO PORT CANAVERAL TO STRETCH OUR LEGS AND ELBOWS(konk koolers) ON THE DREAM. HOPFULLY YOU WILL SEE US AT SAILAWAY SUNDAY AS WE PASS FISH LIPS. WE WILL HAVE THE CANADIAN FLAG DRAPED ON SIDE OF SHIP ON TOP DECK:cool1::thumbsup2

WELCOME TO THE GROUP JILL :cool1: LAURA AND I SAILED ON THE LAST GALAXY CRUISE THAT CELEBRITY OWNED THE SHIP. THAT WAS ABOUT 4 YEARS AGO IN THE SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN. NICE SHIP. LOTS OF WOOD. THEY SOLD IT TO A GERMAN COMPANY AND THE NEXT YEAR WHILE WE WERE IN GRENADA SHE WAS DOCKED THERE ALL PAINTED DIFFERENTLY. ANYWAYS MUST GO WE ARE GETTING READY TO FLY TO WDW TOMORROW THEN OFF TO PORT CANAVERAL TO STRETCH OUR LEGS AND ELBOWS(konk koolers) ON THE DREAM. HOPFULLY YOU WILL SEE US AT SAILAWAY SUNDAY AS WE PASS FISH LIPS. WE WILL HAVE THE CANADIAN FLAG DRAPED ON SIDE OF SHIP ON TOP DECK:cool1::thumbsup2

Interesting about the Galaxy. I don't sail for another year. Did I read that this group has a FB page? I'd like to join. Deposit paid today, so I am officially sailing! Yay!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter