Anyone else watching the 7-10 day forecast and not believing the highs of 80 and mostly sunny? I'm afraid to pack for anything other than the weather in Disney today - COLD, DAMP, and more COLD after last year's experience!

I have our suitcase for Universal packed, but I haven't completed the rest. Anything after 11/24 will have to wait until the last minute. I do have layers of varying thickness set aside. When we went the same week 2 years ago I never needed anything more than a sweater in the mornings/nights. Fingers crossed it stays that way.

Anyone else watching the 7-10 day forecast and not believing the highs of 80 and mostly sunny? I'm afraid to pack for anything other than the weather in Disney today - COLD, DAMP, and more COLD after last year's experience!

Main goal for this trip - prove to all the teenage boys that their middle aged math teacher can out pace them at any Disney park... and potentially on any Disney ride (still need to get clearance from my dr on Tuesday for that part)!
I smile but, worry when I see the forecast.....worry it will change...LOL I went in Dec last year & the party we were at rained off & on....I was soaked, even with a rain jacket on. We leave Friday, too & will be at the party that night!!
here's too NO RAIN that night!!!
Good luck with clearance from your Dr...……..and show those boys how Disney gives us the power to keep going!!

We are 8 days out. DS8 got food poisoning and was sick all morning... but I guess better now then when we head to disney! Safe travels to all the people going and coming from WDW. The weather seems to not be able to make up it's mind about what season we're having.

Any other November peeps planning to wear any Disney Christmas clothes during your trip? I’m packing now and debated it being too “early” and then I thought hey, if Disney has their decor up and Christmas parties I can do it, too! Right!? :)
We are wearing all Christmas except on Thanksgiving Day where we will wear Thanksgiving attire. We are 11/27-12/1.

Hey, Nov friends! We’re on our way!! Yay!! I was searching the boards and couldn’t find it....did Disney change their policy recently with deliveries from Prime Now? Do you have to be there to accept the delivery? I feel like I remember reading that but then I second guessed myself! Thanks!!
That's only for scooters and strollers, unless something else has changed very recently.

10 days out and I need to organize my outfit list. I think I probably have way too much but I'd rather too much than not enough. Looking like highs of 78-80 so I have t-shirts for daytime and then we'll just bring flannels and light jackets for night. I have capri leggings or Sparkleskirts for me and shorts (daytime) and pants (nighttime) for the boys. We normally go during hot weather so I am used to tanks and skorts all the time. I'm glad we got some new large Disney luggage! Good thing we drive!

10 days out and I need to organize my outfit list. I think I probably have way too much but I'd rather too much than not enough. Looking like highs of 78-80 so I have t-shirts for daytime and then we'll just bring flannels and light jackets for night. I have capri leggings or Sparkleskirts for me and shorts (daytime) and pants (nighttime) for the boys. We normally go during hot weather so I am used to tanks and skorts all the time. I'm glad we got some new large Disney luggage! Good thing we drive!

We leave Friday. I too am stressing over what clothes to pack and what to wear when we will be at the park late at night. You’d think we had never done this before - lol. And we are packing only carry ons for our flight! 😱

We leave Friday. I too am stressing over what clothes to pack and what to wear when we will be at the park late at night. You’d think we had never done this before - lol. And we are packing only carry ons for our flight! 😱
I just got finished organizing and I didn't have as much as I thought. In any case, I bought my son one more shirt from Target and me some more capri leggings. At this point, I'm taking several options because I just don't know what all we will need. I'm always going during warm weather so I don't usually have this dilemma.

Having a great time so far! Had some hiccups checking in that caused us to miss 2 FPS (including SDD,) so that wasn’t fun. Weather has been good. Cold last night, cool this morning, hot this afternoon. Anyone currently packing, bring all the clothes! Haha!

We checked in yesterday at the Yacht Club. Weather last night was cool. Today is absolutely perfect. Low 70’s and sunny. EPCOT and Hollywood Studios both felt crowded to me, but we are still having a great time.

Tomorrow is MVMCP and a Dessert Party! Yay!

5 days out and over the last few days I've gone from super excited to super stressed out. Knee deep in packing and decorating the house for Christmas so I don't have to rush when we get home, plus all of our normal life stuff. Those of you who are there right now, tell me all the wonderful things you're doing and how great it is!

Having a great time so far! Had some hiccups checking in that caused us to miss 2 FPS (including SDD,) so that wasn’t fun. Weather has been good. Cold last night, cool this morning, hot this afternoon. Anyone currently packing, bring all the clothes! Haha!

Thanks for checking in sorry to hear it got off to a rough start but glad you’re having fun.
Yes a girl needs options lol

We checked in yesterday at the Yacht Club. Weather last night was cool. Today is absolutely perfect. Low 70’s and sunny. EPCOT and Hollywood Studios both felt crowded to me, but we are still having a great time.

Tomorrow is MVMCP and a Dessert Party! Yay!

Weather sounds great enjoy the party :santa:

5 days out and over the last few days I've gone from super excited to super stressed out. Knee deep in packing and decorating the house for Christmas so I don't have to rush when we get home, plus all of our normal life stuff. Those of you who are there right now, tell me all the wonderful things you're doing and how great it is!

I cannot tell you how many times I have packed and unpacked things in the last 2 days... :sad2:

OMG, I'm loving the forecast, too!! I'm just starting to pack so, packing layers.
Found a really cute sweat shirt at Belk that already says "Very Merry" on it...…..I'm going to add Mickey ears somewhere on it & that's Friday nights shirt!!!
Can't wait to hear back from everyone on the fun!!!

Weather is so awesome! Sitting in garden waiting for HEA.
Funny how different the vibe is coming from Universal. We had fun, but happy to be “over here” although my goodness Disney is so packed anymore. FP waits seem higher than last trip. Maybe that’s bcuz summers are less packed...

Walking around with my Christmas tree popcorn bucket and jingle bell sipper! Advertising I am a Disney sucker 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have fun November peeps!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!