**November 2019 check in ***

We're looking at November 1-20--five days at Disneyland and one day at Universal Hollywood. Haven't really decided on a hotel. I keep coming back to the BW Stovall's just for the price, but something right across the street is so inviting...
If you can’t stay across the street I prefer a hotel. If you don’t have little kids or if you can get a bubble bum you can uber from a cheaper, father away hotel.

10/31-11/3 Disneyland Hotel-Dapper days rate. DH and I for our Nov anniversary stay. Hotel booked months ago. Plane booked yesterday. :)
We arrive at our hotel 10/31 around 3. My plan was to force us to relax, something we rarely do, by only getting 2 day hoppers for 11/1&2. Now I’m 2nd guessing myself. WWYD?

We arrive at our hotel 10/31 around 3. My plan was to force us to relax, something we rarely do, by only getting 2 day hoppers for 11/1&2. Now I’m 2nd guessing myself. WWYD?
I would get a 3 day hopper, you can always relax on the flight home! I find that once I'm in the area, I'm too excited and can't wait to get to the park. Once, we arrived at 8pm and still went in for a couple of hours.

I would get a 3 day hopper, you can always relax on the flight home! I find that once I'm in the area, I'm too excited and can't wait to get to the park. Once, we arrived at 8pm and still went in for a couple of hours.
Us too!
The cm tried to not let us in because the park closed in an hour. I made him get a supervisor. IJ was closing the next day and dh and my sis wanted to ride. We upgraded to an ap the next day. 🤷‍♀️

It was great. The kids and I got a red stroller tag then sat and watched the paint the night parade.

Ok. I’ll be honest with myself. I know I’ll want a 3 day hopper. 😂

Our family of 5 plus Grammy is considering taking one day somewhere between Nov 8th and 11th. I went to DL as a really small child and have no recollection but I’ve been to WDW many many times over my life. So this is new but I suppose familiar territory. We will be staying in Long Beach and just trying to find what day to come. I have 3 boys aged 6,4 and 2 so any suggestions of what to do with them would be so helpful!

I’m also about to book a Disney Cruise for 2020 so let’s just say I’m a little overwhelmed right now in the best possible way.

November 1-7 for Dapper Day's. Staying at the Disneyland Hotel. It will be myself, DH and DS10....Can't wait to see Star Wars Land.

What days are Dapper Days in Nov? Obviously somewhere between Nov 1 to 7...but which days exactly?

*update* nevermind...did a quick google search...found it. Sunday Nov 3rd.

Last edited:
Our family of 5 plus Grammy is considering taking one day somewhere between Nov 8th and 11th. I went to DL as a really small child and have no recollection but I’ve been to WDW many many times over my life. So this is new but I suppose familiar territory. We will be staying in Long Beach and just trying to find what day to come. I have 3 boys aged 6,4 and 2 so any suggestions of what to do with them would be so helpful!

I’m also about to book a Disney Cruise for 2020 so let’s just say I’m a little overwhelmed right now in the best possible way.
11/9. It’s blocked out from the lower level passes. You can check that on the Disneyland ap blockout calendar.

Yes. More passes open more people in the parks.
Thank you! I had no idea. We might do a 2 day depending on how long we stay in LA so we will do 11/8 and 11/9 then Legoland on the 10th. My kids will be exhausted.

Does anyone know if you can buy fast passes separate from tickets? If I bought tickets off LMT could I then add passes separately?

Thank you! I had no idea. We might do a 2 day depending on how long we stay in LA so we will do 11/8 and 11/9 then Legoland on the 10th. My kids will be exhausted.

Does anyone know if you can buy fast passes separate from tickets? If I bought tickets off LMT could I then add passes separately?
Yes. You can add maxpass daily.

Fastpasses are free.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!